Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #21 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My guess on why they want phone evidence tossed out -- this charge relates to MH so Lucas home alone is irrelevant. They haven't presented JH's phone as evidence. So since Lucas is irrelevant to MH case, the stance could be "So what?" She wants to toss out proof of smoking bowls prior to driving with MH -- no child endangerment.

It is definitely unclear as to who exaclty had the Q & A with Lucas. But, whoever that person is I hope they are able to detail how Lucas looked physically. Was it clear to said person that this was an abused child?

We also REALLY don't know how said person handled the situation. Were they fed such a line of BS from EG (think Casey Anthony) that they fell for that?

I think this is a very strong possibility.
Perhaps Lucas was used to being home alone -- even if it was the first time, EG could have coached him on what to say.
We don't know if Lucas really knew where EG was going or if she just left and what he was supposed to say in case.
He had been sick -- what if her excuse was, "Look, he's vomiting and has diarrhea. I am here alone with these two kids and I had to go to the pharmacy. I thought he'd be better off at home for a few minutes than being dragged out."
Maybe neighbor waited until EG returned home; maybe agreed to keep eye on the house -- who knows? Perhaps the neighbor even said, "Dude, next time, call me and I'll go for you." But EG likely said something to stir their compassion rather than suspicion.

However.... based on knowing there was a Q&A rather than just a sighting, this makes me believe EG was going to be even more careful. Likely she would have waited until dark when she knew no neighbors would see her coming or going. Likely she utilized the garage, and she was likely home from early morning through the remainder of the day until she reported him missing Saturday--in order to avoid neighbors seeing her coming or going with a sick Lucas (or suspecting that she left him again).

i read this the same way too - it made me picture JH going "ok, we have to go do this, clear your name, give them the details you can recall so they can move on and find him."

i dont mean this relates to any of the abuse he overlooked but specific to getting home and dealing with lucas being gone, i read it as he went into the motions of doing what needed to be done/answered

I think this is right on -- he still didn't know all the details at this time (ex: Lucas home alone), she was trying to slip out of every situation -- I can just imagine her saying, "What more do they want? I told them all that's necessary -- I woke up and he was gone and we just need to find him! They're wasting their time talking to me!"

:moo:

Right, I can't imagine her even thinking about her restricted license. Especially with a dead body in her car.
(IMO.. assuming she had a dead body...MOO...all that)

You are right and I apologize for harping on what is probably a completely insignificant detail. My apologies.

I'm working on a new thread, but I'm going to close this one now.

Emotions and frustrations are running high in this case. I get it. All of the mods get it and we all want Lucas found.

Sometimes it can be helpful to just take a deep breath (or 20) and go for a walk or pet your dog or cat or make a cup of tea. The threads will be here when you get back. :)

I will open the new thread a little later this evening.

:tyou:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member