Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #22 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those that have listened to the the interview with JO, and particularly the part where she says "scratch that from the record".....are you taking that as JO is basically confirming that EG definitely did something to him on Friday night?

Also, I agree that EG must have some big dirt on JH.....and even if he was offered immunity on whatever that is.....he won't speak up about what he knows because he doesn't want to obliterate even the smallest chance that he could get their daughter back, as well as the child EG is carrying now. Maybe a bigger motivator (on top of immunity) would be if LE said if you don't talk, you will be charged with accessory after the fact. I think right now he must believe that his silence is protecting him.....

(Just O/T kinda and for my interest, is there anywhere that polygraphs are considered reliable and therefore can be used in court?)

Hmmm, good question! Maybe google for Canada? I’ve never considered that before!
My ex boyfriend was a masters in psychology and said even he could fool a test by placing a tack in his shoe and tapping it with his toe when the base questions are asked (What is your name, what is your date of birth) which would give jumps in heart rate during the true answers.
It’s kinda scary how easily one can fool a polygraph. But it’s for exactly that reason that they are inadmissible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OMG, You can't imagine how embarrassed I am for posting it in that shape, but you're welcome.

( A little thank you for pommymommy :happydance:

attachment.php

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/2f/82/19/2f8219fbc8cc3e71c1e64659706e897d--baby-pomeranian-pompoms.jpg )

Attachments

• 2f8219fbc8cc3e71c1e64659706e897d--baby-pomeranian-pompoms.jpg
    2f8219fbc8cc3e71c1e64659706e897d--baby-pomeranian-pompoms.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 262
It's pretty clear after listening to JO speak that she and JH were on the same page about EG murdering Lucas. JH must have something to hide that's pretty significant per JO. I'm sure LE is looking at this angle. But, even if they found out what it is how could that help find Lucas, unless he knows or knows who knows and won't talk out of his own fears?

What are you thinking mags?

I'm just thinking (thanks for asking) about how she supposedly didn't have any friends, and who might help her, and why someone would cover for her, etc...and thinking about the recent forgery, identity theft, etc. charges...could be unrelated...if it's blackmail material it likely has to do with money (or sex, but here I'd go with money)..whatever they were into might have had to do with this, drugs, money, fraud...maybe it involved 3 people, idk...

Another thought, maybe she was turning tricks for drugs, who knows...

For those that have listened to the the interview with JO, and particularly the part where she says "scratch that from the record".....are you taking that as JO is basically confirming that EG definitely did something to him on Friday night?

Also, I agree that EG must have some big dirt on JH.....and even if he was offered immunity on whatever that is.....he won't speak up about what he knows because he doesn't want to obliterate even the smallest chance that he could get their daughter back, as well as the child EG is carrying now. Maybe a bigger motivator (on top of immunity) would be if LE said if you don't talk, you will be charged with accessory after the fact. I think right now he must believe that his silence is protecting him.....

Yes, but that had already been confirmed here by PB and FLA who are also in contact with LE and JO. I suspected early on (heck, I had thought maybe even earlier in the week until we found out LL saw Lucas Friday evening) and they had confirmed it for us a good while back.

I'm just thinking (thanks for asking) about how she supposedly didn't have any friends, and who might help her, and why someone would cover for her, etc...and thinking about the recent forgery, identity theft, etc. charges...could be unrelated...if it's blackmail material it likely has to do with money (or sex, but here I'd go with money)..whatever they were into might have had to do with this drugs, money, fraud...maybe it involved 3 people, idk...

Another thought, maybe she was turning tricks for drugs, who knows...

Listening to JO talk, I think she feels VERY strongly that EG's cousin is involved in one way or another - whether it be after the fact or otherwise. I'm not sure. I definitely got the feeling that she thinks EG's cousin would be the only one willing/able/around to help - she mentioned several times that EG has no friends, EG's family has written her off other than the cousin and that she has no one else other than JH and the cousin.

I'm just speculating based on JO's words and the way she said and DIDN'T say things regarding EG and her cousin's friendship/relationship.

I'm glad LE corrected their initial claims that it was the neighbor and not the LL that saw Lucas while EG was at OG. I'm curious about the vastly different level of interaction ... from peekimg through the window to a full on conversation is a huge difference. But no matter, it establishes his presence. I wonder what his state of health was and if it was notable.

OK so it's confirmed it was a neighbor then, and not the landlord? Tia.

MOD NOTE

Only EG and JH are sleuthable on the forum in relation to Lucas' disappearance. Please do not sleuth their family members and friends, including EG's cousin.

Bringing this forward as I feel ourselves on dangerous ground.

Eta: Can we talk about EG's cousin since she's been mentioned in the interview? Tia.

I'm telling you guys I would not be surprised if JH knows what happened to Lucas and that's what Emily has on him. Especially after MSM said JH took Emily to the questioning room on the 19th so that she could talk to LE again.

So, re: JH's work out of state? Could anything illegal have been being transported?

I'm smelling a possible drug ring of some sort. Could be way off. Moo.
(Eta: And/or fraud ring )

So, re: JH's work out of state? Could anything illegal have been being transported?

It’s entirely possible that as close to the border as he is, he could have been a drug mule.
Or they could have been cooking meth somewhere and she would know that would be a large prison sentence.

I think the more people that contact JH and try and convince him EG is responsible and to turn on her the more he is gonna dig in and defend her. IMO he is covering for her for one reason only and that is because he knows what happened. I also think he took her back in for questioning after the two of them had time to talk alone and make sure they were on the same page with their info. It would of looked bad if she refused to talk to LE and JH knew that. Also JH may not want anything to do with JO simply because she had planned to kidnap Lucas and she is talking poorly about EG. (which I totally understand why she feels the way she does about EG).

I’m only 30 min in but IMO it’s about time Jamie gets to tell her side. The pain in her voice paints a pretty clear picture of how much she loves her son. Just so sad. Someone give her some answers. EG start talking. I do feel like EG did this and how frustrating is it that she took Lucas’ life and now is pregnant AGAIN! Ugh. I’ve been sitting on my hands for the last month but goodness. My prayers and thoughts go out to Jamie and her family.

(O/T, sometimes I purposely post ahead of time in order that my thoughts to do not get influenced/sidetracked, etc, if this makes sense. So I'm finally now, after pondering some things in my head, coincidentally about drugs and blackmail as I see this has been mentioned, going back to listen as I fry up some breakfast...I'm sure you can expect a book when I get back. Just want to say again how much I appreciate this conversation with you guys and the civilty and respect with which we are able to communicate here. A very caring group of folks here.)

In MIssouri, at least, it can happen a few ways. During a divorce or custody hearing, a judge will order if and how much child support a parent should be paying. If there is no divorce or custody hearing, the custodial parent can go to FSD and request they bring a child support order against the non-custodial parent.

If those payments aren't made, the custodial parent can push for garnishment of wages - this would include income from work, tax refunds etc. Anything not paid will just build up into a balance owed. Once a person owes a certain amount, they state can then go further with trying to force payment such as revoking a driver's license and having the person arrested and jailed for non-payment.

Sadly, at least in my case, most of this doesn't make a difference. My children's father currently owes me nearly $10k. The child support caseworker contacted me months ago and asked if I would cooperate in legal proceedings against him which I agreed to. I have heard nothing since and when I call to ask, they tell me they have my case marked to not be reviewd again until November 2018. He works under the table as a maintenance man for the trailer park he lives in so there are no checks to be garnished, no income tax refunds to be held back.

Anyway, that's how child support works in MIssouri, and I don't imagine it would be very different state to state.

Kansas works about the same way. My office was literally across the hall from Child Support Enforcement (in SRS’s old building) and I learned something very interesting.......if you apply for any public assistance and it’s granted, going after your ex for non payment will become more of a priority for the state. That forces the issue since whatever money you receive would be reimbursed thru collecting from him. Even if it’s a small amount, it’s amazing how much quicker the process goes when it’s the state that’s out the money and not just a private citizen, go figure.

I keep wracking my mind - what could be SO terrible, that even having murdered/disappeared his child, he would still stay silent? It would have to be something of similar severity IMO - for example, if I was JH and she was telling me she would get me locked up for something, it wouldn't be just drug use or even domestic violence....because those things are nothing compared to the death of my child and would not be enough to compel me to silence. I keep thinking to maybe a hit and run where there was a serious injury? Maybe a violent brawl or confrontation with someone who ended up severely injured? IMO the only thing, if I were JH, that would make me stay silent up to this point would be if EG knew/had evidence I had killed or grieviously injured someone (even that wouldn't keep me shut up if it came down to my kid, but maybe not for him?)....

Obviously, I'm just throwing out ideas and speculation - MOO IMO and all of that jazz

You missed one. I won’t even utter it because I do not want anyone to think I have an opinion about it being a possibility. But if you think a little harder what is another despicable crime one would commit against a child...please do not anyone misinterpret that as I am implying anything about JH. I am not, but it is a huge threat one could use for blackmail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee