Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #23

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't the the trail is cold at all. Equusearch and/or LE doesn't want the search discussed to keep locations etc confidential, so I think that's the most important rule in all of Lucas' threads we should be following. I'd much rather get a time out from a mod for doing something wrong under their TOS, vs actually ruining the investigation for LE.

If you haven't followed for a bit, I'd recommend reading the first few posts on every thread (to make sure you don't miss anything that wasn't carried forward), as these posts give important info as to what can or cannot be mentioned.
I haven't followed for awhile, so I was not aware we cant speak bout the search. and I was not accusing anyone of giving up on him. the trail is cold currently, so I understand why the tag is gone. its just sad.

It's disappointing that Emily is out to live her life (for now) while Lucas no longer has his, but we need to remember that this case was not about him. She may have been found not guilty in this case, but I have faith that Lucas will eventually receive justice [emoji172]

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
You really must be a saint, FLA. While I agree with you completely, you are just so level headed when this is more heart wrenching for you than all the rest of us combined. You really are a great person.

Sometimes killers will revisit the body dump site to be sure that body still there and hasn’t been found or disturbed. Sometimes even to move it for worry that it will soon be located. I hope maybe she will be stupid enough to lead us right up to him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MOD NOTE

Please continue the discussion here and do not derail the thread with personalized posts, posts announcing that you are no longer going to contribute to the thread, telling others how to post, or making the thread about anything other than finding Lucas.

It is a TOS violation to do any of the above. This thread is not about you or me. It doesn't matter if we are having a good day or a bad day. That type of chit chat should be communicated via PMs if you are so inclined. Do not put it here on the thread. The topic of the thread is Lucas' disappearance.

Finally, regarding anyone who attended EG's trial, you may post here about what you heard in court and what you observed. To my knowledge, the judge did not impose a gag order on EG's trial and the trial was open to the public. You may NOT post observations about members of Lucas' family from the courtroom. Do not ask anyone to PM you or talk about PMs on the thread.

We are all shocked about the not guilty verdict handed out to Lucas' stepmother. Didn't she admit she smoked pot and drove her daughter to Olive Garden? Maybe I am missing something.

Feel free to comment on the not guilty verdict. Since Lucas was under Emily Glass' care when he disappeared the not guilty verdict is relevant because the behavior in question happened the same day Lucas went missing. Plus, we all need to vent a bit but as far as other off-topic posts we need to get this issue under control.

Since you don't see all the off-topic posts, all the chit-chat posts and all the TOS violations it looks like this discussion is moving along as smooth as can be. It's only because of the hard work of the mods, especially Liltexans, that it appears all is well.

Please ask yourself before you post "Is my post about Lucas, about me or about my opinion of something not related to Lucas?" If your post is not about Lucas and the case then please do not make that post. Even if you are giving someone a quick compliment, or a nice hello, it does not need to be in this thread.

There are so many posts being removed that are chit-chat type posts that it is impossible to keep track.

Now what? Now that Emily has been found not guilty of endangering her daughter the day Lucas went missing what's the next step for law enforcement? I don't know.

I wonder if she'll be reading here now that she's out. I'm guessing yes. I don't want to stifle our conversations but I also don't want to give her any ideas on how to get away with it. I'm just hoping those other CE charges can and will be brought forth pretty quickly, if not something more serious.

I wonder if she'll be reading here now that she's out. I'm guessing yes. I don't want to stifle our conversations but I also don't want to give her any ideas on how to get away with it. I'm just hoping those other CE charges can and will be brought forth pretty quickly, if not something more serious.

Omg...I hope she doesn’t!!!

We are all shocked about the not guilty verdict handed out to Lucas' stepmother. Didn't she admit she smoked pot and drove her daughter to Olive Garden? Maybe I am missing something.

Feel free to comment on the not guilty verdict. Since Lucas was under Emily Glass' care when he disappeared the not guilty verdict is relevant because the behavior in question happened the same day Lucas went missing. Plus, we all need to vent a bit but as far as other off-topic posts we need to get this issue under control.

Since you don't see all the off-topic posts, all the chit-chat posts and all the TOS violations it looks like this discussion is moving along as smooth as can be. It's only because of the hard work of the mods, especially Liltexans, that it appears all is well.

Please ask yourself before you post "Is my post about Lucas, about me or about my opinion of something not related to Lucas?" If your post is not about Lucas and the case then please do not make that post. Even if you are giving someone a quick compliment, or a nice hello, it does not need to be in this thread.

There are so many posts being removed that are chit-chat type posts that it is impossible to keep track.

Now what? Now that Emily has been found not guilty of endangering her daughter the day Lucas went missing what's the next step for law enforcement? I don't know.
Thanks, Tricia. We'll rein it in...I hope. [emoji6]

I think LE's next step could be to pursue one of the tabled charges. Or, to leave her as is, and see if she makes a mistake in her new found freedom. All the kids she had in her care that were at risk are successful removed (not to say Lucas'method of removal was good, but I hope you all understand the gist of what I mean), so she's not an immediate risk to anyone except her unborn child, who unfortunately doesn't have the same rights as a child after birth.

I actually have a fear she could OD. Her appearance got much healthier in jail, which makes me suspect there was some hard drug use (along with pregnant adding some weight probably), and it's not uncommon for people to OD right after a stint in rehab. She got clean, not on her terms, and she's under a ton of stress. Could it push her over the edge... accidentally, or purposefully?

ETA: Thanks to all our mods for the hardwork, not just Tricia.

I wonder what the atmosphere will be like if she and JH go home together? They have a history of a volatile, even violent relationship. I can't see it being peaceful in that house for long. Surely JH wants some answers?

I hope you are right, Pet [emoji172]

So do I Ana!

Re: her overdosing...she won’t hurt herself. After all, she’s the only thing that matters in her world.

Unless otherwise stated, everything above is MOO[emoji230][emoji5]

Thanks, Tricia. We'll rein it in...I hope. [emoji6]

I think LE's next step could be to pursue one of the tabled charges. Or, to leave her as is, and see if she makes a mistake in her new found freedom. All the kids she had in her care that were at risk are successful removed (not to say Lucas'method of removal was good, but I hope you all understand the gist of what I mean), so she's not an immediate risk to anyone except her unborn child, who unfortunately doesn't have the same rights as a child after birth.

I actually have a fear she could OD. Her appearance got much healthier in jail, which makes me suspect there was some hard drug use (along with pregnant adding some weight probably), and it's not uncommon for people to OD right after a stint in rehab. She got clean, not on her terms, and she's under a ton of stress. Could it push her over the edge... accidentally, or purposefully?

ETA: Thanks to all our mods for the hardwork, not just Tricia.

Addiction causing overdose after time clean is HUGE. Basically if she was clean in jail, she may go back out and shoot the same amount she was shooting when she went in. Unfortunately her tolerance would be significantly lowered/reset and therefore cause OD.
This of course assuming she was on heavy stuff.
It is why is alcoholics can die on our first post recovery relapse.
[emoji230]

But there's no evidence. :tantrum:

LMAO

Did we not just see EG's own words, scrawled 6 feet tall on a WALL staring back at her...

Absolutely not about to indulge a debate over whether those were ever written or uttered by EG herself, when the only reason they exist now was to avoid an entirely separate set of complications from being revealed.

Time to reap a whole new harvest from this fresh perspective of EG's court proceedings.

Addiction causing overdose after time clean is HUGE. Basically if she was clean in jail, she may go back out and shoot the same amount she was shooting when she went in. Unfortunately her tolerance would be significantly lowered/reset and therefore cause OD.
This of course assuming she was on heavy stuff.
It is why is alcoholics can die on our first post recovery relapse.
[emoji230]

That was my thought exactly. I don't think she'd do it on purpose, but all the stress would make her especially wanting a fix, in my opinion.

Well I learned something new from EG's lawyer. The poor girl has to use marijuana for pain. You know, the medical marijuana you get from "Mike".

SMH

Yes. EG’s family is familiar with WS.

Yes, I think a landlord could use that written testimony to prove she smoked pot in his house to have them evicted for drugs.

I don’t know if they’re renters there, still.Honestly why would JH still be paying rent there? I don’t know if he is, but they never really “lived” there and I assume their relationship has seriously fallen apart (at least I hope so).

I’m sure she’s no where in the city. Likely out of state by now at the advice of her lawyer.

Well I learned something new from EG's lawyer. The poor girl has to use marijuana for pain. You know, the medical marijuana you get from "Mike".

SMH

Mmm. A shame EG decided that Lucas wasn't worth wasting the miracles of this medicine on, choosing instead to 'give a vaguely sourced, undetermined dosage of Zofran' to a very small child. (as always, season EG's words appropriately to taste).

EG's social media circle was into 'natural is better', so why should EG contend that she deserved the 'better' cure all and Lucas the questionable substance?

Ah, but the audience has shifted; as it has today, and will again next month.

She can throw away the objects but she can't remove the evidence processed during initial search nor recent proceedings.

Deeper down the hole.

Finally catching up..OMG.. I did not like hearing EG is "Free to Go" UGH. However, it is good to know that one can admit to several people of a crime and without actual proof, one can walk free..(yes, I am being sarcastic)
I am also worried about an accidently OD as we still need to find out where our boy LUCAS is at ...I don't think she is going talk, but I sure hope her travels are monitored.
Very curious to see what happens next, and when IT will happen as I feel LE are just gearing up for the next round..one that hopefully puts her behind bars and gets us to Little Lucas
#TEAMLUCAS

Yes, I think a landlord could use that written testimony to prove she smoked pot in his house to have them evicted for drugs.

I don’t know if they’re renters there, still.Honestly why would JH still be paying rent there? I don’t know if he is, but they never really “lived” there and I assume their relationship has seriously fallen apart (at least I hope so).

I’m sure she’s no where in the city. Likely out of state by now at the advice of her lawyer.

Can’t the LEs suggest not leaving the area because she is POI? Or is that out the window now as well?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member