Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #24 Arrest

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is likely just as simple as that she went toward the Great Plains Nature Center area where the initial searches were held, then decided to just keep driving north out of the city to a much more rural and secluded area. There would not need to be a specific plan or tie to the area, just an attempt to avoid cameras and other cars by getting far enough out of the city to be unseen.

This officer is barely keeping his composure. I can't imagine what it must be like on scene.

I don’t know what to say. I can’t yet.
Oh yeah, I know exactly what you mean. No matter how much you expect the outcome it is always a swift kick to the stomach to actually hear what you have been dreading to hear. I thought that I could not cry after following so many of this type of case but I'm wrong once again. Totally unbearable pain right now.

Thank you to the locals who are reporting what is being said and others who are watching live streams and transcribing for the rest of us.

Poor little sweetheart. I hope EG never has access or visitation with any children ever again.

I hope she only has contact with others wearing orange from now on. (Yes, that has a little snark in it)

Private investigator: Body of missing Wichita child believed to be found

Private investigator: Body of missing Wichita child believed to be found
Posted: May 24, 2018 7:54 PM EDTUpdated: May 24, 2018 8:08 PM EDT
By Nick Sloan, Digital Producer
CONNECT

Source: Wichita Police Department
HARVEY COUNTY, KS (KCTV5) - A private investigator tells CBS-affiliate KWCH 12 that the body of Lucas Hernandez has been found.

Hernandez has been missing since February.

Since Thursday morning, authorities have been searching the area of the 9700 block of South Woodlawn in Harvey County, KS.

Sedgwick County District Attorney Marc Bennett has arrived on the scene.

The private investigator tells KWCH information from Emily Glass, Hernandez's stepmother, led to Thursday's search. ......

The man just said the body was unidentifiable. Lets pray that this is not another Caylee Anthony.
Seeing that Emily lead them to Lucas, that's proof enough to me that it is him. Of course, we do have to wait for an autopsy to confirm.

Boy oh boy, I'm going to have to hit the recumbent bike real hard tonight. My anger is rising with each moment that goes by, with each post that I read- how dare she. How dare she do this to Lucas, how dare she lie and try to set up JO. How dare she break his family's heart like this.

Locals
So is this like under a bridge where water runs ? In or near water ?
I am so sad and angry really angry.
Much love to all the family what a horrific day. They may have known in their heart he was gone but I said once before having it confirmed will be excruciating. Deeply saddened for them.

Seeing that Emily lead them to Lucas, that's proof enough to me that it is him. Of course, we do have to wait for an autopsy to confirm.

Boy oh boy, I'm going to have to hit the recumbent bike real hard tonight. My anger is rising with each moment that goes by, with each post that I read- how dare she. How dare she do this to Lucas, how dare she lie and try to set up JO. How dare she break his family's heart like this.

When I said lets hope its not another Caylee Anthony I meant in the sense that we really don't know what happened to her becuae of her body being so deceased.

Has anyone made a map so I can better understand where in relation to body was found? How far away was it from the house? And who found it? Was it searchers?

Locals
So is this like under a bridge where water runs ? In or near water ?
I am so sad and angry really angry.
Much love to all the family what a horrific day. They may have known in their heart he was gone but I said once before having it confirmed will be excruciating. Deeply saddened for them.
I posted the Google photo above....Google Maps

I am so happy that he isn’t all alone where only that she devil knew his location, but now that we KNOW what we have known all along I am even angrier with her than before and that’s saying something! How dare she?! I’m one of those weirdos that cries when I’m so angry I don’t know what to do with myself and let’s just say I’m ugly crying as I post this.
You are not alone, I'm so outraged right now I can't stop crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018