Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO
I know we have to wait for official confirmation but we dont have to go out very far on a limb to assume it has to be LH. The PI talks with EG and JH and they go find a small body in a secluded spot that nobody would know to go to unless specific information was told about that spot. Yeah Its him IMO.

Just saw this on facebook and ran over here right away! I'm sort of in shock that she finally gave up his location! I think we all knew he was happily playing with other children in heaven but it just does NOT get easier. Thank you God for bringing home to us and most especially for bringing him home to his mother. I asked, you responded.

Live feed update:. JH's mom hired PI, PI did hours of interviews with JH and EG yesterday. That info led him to the spot where he found this body. This info comes from a reporter who spoke directly to the PI. On scene cutting in live in about 2 minutes. (All via KWCH Facebook live feed)

Words are so meaningless in moments like this. To all who loved Lucas may the peace that passes understanding sustain you in the days ahead. It’s been seven and a half years since a child family member of ours was recovered, also disrespectfully tossed aside and this news today has struck that chord so loudly once again. Bless this family and keep them in your thoughts long after the news cycle has quieted because they will need it everyday.

Private investigator: Body of missing Wichita child believed to be found

Private investigator: Body of missing Wichita child believed to be found
Posted: May 24, 2018 7:54 PM EDTUpdated: May 24, 2018 8:08 PM EDT
By Nick Sloan, Digital Producer
CONNECT

Source: Wichita Police Department
HARVEY COUNTY, KS (KCTV5) - A private investigator tells CBS-affiliate KWCH 12 that the body of Lucas Hernandez has been found.

Hernandez has been missing since February.

Since Thursday morning, authorities have been searching the area of the 9700 block of South Woodlawn in Harvey County, KS.

Sedgwick County District Attorney Marc Bennett has arrived on the scene.

The private investigator tells KWCH information from Emily Glass, Hernandez's stepmother, led to Thursday's search. ......
I don't know about anyone else but just the fact that this woman could just sat there and let this baby lay out in the woods in the elements just makes me want to do things I can't even speak about here.

I want to take a moment to thank ALL of the locals who searched for Lucas these past three months. Great job, and if anyone was missing from my family (or friend), I'd want you all by my side during such a dark time. Every one of you are amazing. Thanks to Henry and GigTu for their hard work on here in the beginning, and then behind the scenes as time went on, mapping new locations daily to help others search. Thank you to all those who made flyers and thank you to those that posted them daily all over the web. Truly, you are ALL amazing people!

Thank you to liltexans for all of your hard work on these the past 24 threads- amazing person with lots of patience and compassion. You know we all love you here. Class act, always so kind and helpful.

Finally- thank you to the great locals on this thread, right now, keeping us informed of the latest news and updates. You, too, are all amazing.

Blessings to you all.
Amen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads