Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #24 Arrest

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, the PI said he was going to go early this morning, like 630 but JH and Emily somehow kept him from going. Don't know how. Then they said that Emily was in that area for hours this morning before the PI showed up!! I don't have a link because I watching it on the links above, it was a live segment. Hopefully it will be in print soon.

HOLY CRAP!! KAKE is saying Emily drove to the area and the PI followed her there

What a classy man, gave EG a head start on reflecting over her poor life choices.

I've had to locate and relocate bodies (animals) and even when I knew EXACTLY where they were it's no joke trying to get at them months later.

How could it be? The PI was lead to the body.
EG was "allegedly" gone did they word that a suspect and a witness?
I don't see any wiggle room at all...fingers crossed!
Moo

The wiggle room would be quite the same as it was with Caylee Anthony. That's what the newscasters were discussing. A body being too decomposed to get COD and being able to cause reasonable doubt on if it was an accident and she panicked or murder.

Live feed update:. JH's mom hired PI, PI did hours of interviews with JH and EG yesterday. That info led him to the spot where he found this body. This info comes from a reporter who spoke directly to the PI. On scene cutting in live in about 2 minutes. (All via KWCH Facebook live feed)

They keep saying maternal grandmother, Jamie Taylor, hired the PI. Maternal would be JO's mother, and considering the names, I would say its JO's mom because JH's mom is named Cyndi... I am so confused....

HOLY CRAP!! KAKE is saying Emily drove to the area and the PI followed her there

Did she know the PI was following her? Or did she drive by to check and make sure he was still well hidden and the PI secretly followed her? I can see a PI being very sneaky and telling her that if she knew where Lucas was she better check to make sure he was well hidden. The PI might have pretended to be on her side when all along he planned to tail her. JMO.

Is Woodlawn a road she could have taken directly out of Wichita? It seems like she just drove until it became a dirt road, thought it was desolate enough and left him there. Ok

Yes, definitely.....you just keep driving north through the "city" of Bel Aire , cross a major highway just north of there --254-- and keep going north onto the gravel roads.

@FindLucasAllen, I don't like to speak for others, but I believe it's okay for me to say that all of us here on this thread and here at WS are thinking of you and your family tonight. We will continue to be here for you and to see justice for sweet little Lucas.
Amen, that goes without saying, FindLucasAllen. We will be here all the way until justice is served, and here after. I'm always a message away, and I am sure everyone else feels the same way. Lean on us anytime, vent away privately, express whatever you can here on the board. Please give my love to Jamie. Hugs and strength to all of you.

Well, the PI said he was going to go early this morning, like 630 but JH and Emily somehow kept him from going. Don't know how. Then they said that Emily was in that area for hours this morning before the PI showed up!! I don't have a link because I watching it on the links above, it was a live segment. Hopefully it will be in print soon.
Interesting he said they BOTH kept him from going. IMO Emily was probably planning to move him but couldn’t find him.

Live reporting from a live Vigil in front of Edgemoor house.

Source: Body of Lucas Hernandez found in SE Harvey County

ETA They said they will be doing a live break in to the news channel soon and I think they just said that JH and maybe JT or JO? may be heading to the house soon. That could be interesting with that large crowd there.

Last edited:
I don't want to give EG any credit...but, we've discussed (earlier today even) how her social media posts from a couple years ago made her sound caring, Lucas said she didn't like him "anymore," as if she was caring at some point. Add in thst her ex thought she had a drug relapse... Could it be she got clean in jail those 3 months, and has now had 10 days out to mull about what a horrible thing "drug Emily" has done? So she just finally has realized she needs to own some responsibility, so she admitted to it? Not an excuse still...but it might explain the cocky EG in jail compared to EG singing like a bird today. The complete 180.

I almost had a heart attack! The site going down at a time like this freaked me :/ I'm seeing conflicting reports - some MSM say that EG was there hours BEFORE the PI got there and started searching? So did she KNOWINGLY lead him or no? Also, per the KWCH live stream, JO and JH are on their way to the vigil on Edgemoor right now.

I almost had a heart attack! The site going down at a time like this freaked me :/ I'm seeing conflicting reports - some MSM say that EG was there hours BEFORE the PI got there and started searching? So did she KNOWINGLY lead him or no? Also, per the KWCH live stream, JO and JH are on their way to the vigil on Edgemoor right now.

I hope that JH and JO can get along and be a united front for justice for Lucas.

I am wondering the same thing. It would make sense if she went there hours before and then the PI followed her. I guess we will have to wait and see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trailerguy68