Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #24 Arrest

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that JH and JO can get along and be a United front for justice for Lucas.

I think now that he knows the truth, for SURE, he will. JO seemed to have no animosity toward him at all in her interview, so I'm guessing the ball is in his court on that one and now he know solidly that EG is the monster responsible.

Hugs and prayers for Jamie and FLA first!
I read the first news about 1 1/2 hrs ago we were 90 miles from homes driving in the pouring rain on bumpy roads. I like OMG I can't believe they found Lucas. I tried to type a message and every time we hit a bump so had to wait until we got home.

I knew this news was coming just can't believe today was now. I was shaking all of the way home with tears in my eyes. Emily you shouldn't have done this to Lucas and his family!

Now to go back and read what I quickly skimmed over.

I am wondering if the PI ingratiated himself with E, got her high, then elicited Lucas' location from her. I mean, that's what we'd do, right? Well, I would in a NY minute.
No, I would NOT get her high! Then she could say she was under the influence and make some excuse as to why she lead them there, and then perhaps, try to blame someone else for putting him there or some other excuse.

I almost had a heart attack! The site going down at a time like this freaked me :/ I'm seeing conflicting reports - some MSM say that EG was there hours BEFORE the PI got there and started searching? So did she KNOWINGLY lead him or no? Also, per the KWCH live stream, JO and JH are on their way to the vigil on Edgemoor right now.
I saw that too. I saw where quote was attributed to the DA regarding it.

So...Family confirms it’s him. How could a person confirm that a boy missing and presumably dead since February is him? Couldn’t we assume that the family who confirmed its him is the person responsible for putting him there?

I wonder how the jurors will feel now after seeing this on the news? I'd be devastated if I was a juror.
The thing is, they made the right decision, unfortunately. This was about her daughter, not Lucas. Do I wish she never left jail? Of course! But I don't feel that these jurors deserve any slack for their decision- they had to go by all the facts and evidence before ruling if she was guilty or not. There was, unfortunately, no proof that she was high as a kite the night she took the baby out to OG or wherever she went with her. My heart actually goes out to them, I am sure this is devastating for them to hear that he has been found deceased shortly after her release, but it wasn't Lucas that EG was on trial for.

So...Family confirms it’s him. How could a person confirm that a boy missing and presumably dead since February is him? Couldn’t we assume that the family who confirmed its him is the person responsible for putting him there?

Clothing won't have deteriorated, so they could recognize a shirt or some item.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trailerguy68