Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #24 Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I’m not giving EG any credit! I don’t care if she told the PI exactly when, how, where she did it, I give this awful human zero credit!!!! To me, she didnt lead the PI exactly to him because it took the PI 4 hours to find him. I believe more her actions, her pauses, and what she didn’t say when he questioned her was what lead him there! IMO
I hear you and your anger and feel the same way. However, one way that she is different than Casey Anthony is that she still has 1% of a conscience and lead the PI to his body. I won't give her any credit, either- she made everyone suffer for over three months, wondering what happened to Lucas and where he was. Lots of nasty rumors and speculations flew around elsewhere, causing JO much pain and distress, when all along, that poor woman is innocent and grieving like no other. So, I totally understand your feelings, but I am truly grateful that between the PI's intelligence and patience in coaxing his location out of her, that she did cave and now Lucas can have a proper send off.

Knowing her, she'll still lie through her teeth about what happened late that night or early the next morning.

Interesting. So then would they need to get a divorce legally?
Yes if the court determines they have a common law marriage - I’ve seen it happen too, a couple had been broken up for like 8 years, she wanted to get married to someone else and KS objected saying not until she divorced the first guy

Yes if the court determines they have a common law marriage - I’ve seen it happen too, a couple had been broken up for like 8 years, she wanted to get married to someone else and KS objected saying not until she divorced the first guy

It will certainly be worth watching to see what actions JH takes now, if any.

Have we ever heard Jonathan call EG his wife? I know in EG's court paperwork she called JH her husband, but I was thinking it was a legal maneuver. Iirc someone said they had been engaged but called off the engagement so imo that would show how the relationship was thought of between the two of them. They can't have it both ways.

I find it very interesting that the charges are not murder or anything related to injuring the child. I think there is a lot more to this story yet to come.

I have no doubt this charge is to keep her in jail incase she decided to run. More charges will come and hopefully a trial to follow. I hope she’s talking and didn’t shut down again now that she’s dealing with LE again.

True, but I think you still usually need to file paperwork. I know a common law married couple in CO and they had to fill out forms to make the common law marriage official even though they never got "married".
Nope. Not in Kansas. My friend had a 2 year relationship with a man in Kansas. She moved back to Missouri when they broke up. 8 years later she was shocked to be served with divorce papers from him - he had to legally divorce her in order to marry his new lady because somehow them living together had put them on the map as a married couple. She had no idea and the relationship was a bad one, so she was NOT happy to have to relive and deal with all of that nearly a decade later. Kansas is one of the easiest "common law" marriage states.

ETA: they had no children together

I find it very interesting that the charges are not murder or anything related to injuring the child. I think there is a lot more to this story yet to come.
I have no doubt there will be more charges. I think they just charged her with the obvious to get her locked up. They need the autopsy results to see if it shows anything other than Lucas just passing. I wouldn't be surprised if it shows unattended broken bones from the past, some head injuries, etc. But that doesn't mean they were COD. A good skull injury could tho. Also if he shows broken bones from the past that were not tended to she might get felony child neglect. I could see a myriad of charges coming her way actually.

Nope. Not in Kansas. My friend had a 2 year relationship with a man in Kansas. She moved back to Missouri when they broke up. 8 years later she was shocked to be served with divorce papers from him - he had to legally divorce her in order to marry his new lady because somehow them living together had put them on the map as a married couple. She had no idea and the relationship was a bad one, so she was NOT happy to have to relive and deal with all of that nearly a decade later. Kansas is one of the easiest "common law" marriage states.

Thank you. I'm learning a lot about KS common law marriage. I really wonder if JH will now divorce EG.

I just caught up. Thanks for the updates, everyone.

I guessing I'm not the only one who didn't get a decent nights sleep?

Prayers for Lucas' family and all who were involved in the search for Lucas.

Anxiously awaiting for more info and possible arrest(s) to come.

I hope EG slept well last night. <insert sarcasm and cuss words here>

I thought that was low too. But since she couldn’t get bail for $50,000 I don’t think we have to worry about $250,000 thankfully.

Agree! And it's a Professional Surety Bond. There is no way a Surety is going to post bond. She has no assets. I doubt anyone in her family is going to secure a bond with their home, if the home would even be worth that amount. She is going nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1