Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #24 Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except if Emily said she found him deceased in his bed and panicked, then the dogs would have hit. That would have fallen in line with LE saying that Lucas wasn't kidnapped, didn't walk out on his own.
I don't think we know for sure whether any cadaver dogs did or did not hit on anything in this case....or did I miss something?

This is my first ever post here and Lucas is the reason I signed up on WS. Each and every one of you folks here have hearts of gold! If something were to ever happen to me I'd hope that the WS community would be on the case. My heart hurts, but I am so glad Lucas can finally be laid to rest. You local searchers are nothing short of angels among us. Your dedication to Lucas and his family is truly inspiring! I've "fallen in love" with this community and will definitely be sticking around. Lucas is no longer here on earth, but he's in each and everyone of our hearts forever...Rest in peace sweet boy!

We were out in that area so much that I would like to think he wasn't alone for very long. This was the area I spent so much time in the people who lived out there were starting to recognize me and/or Mr. Pink and me.

I just cannot get over how close we were. Our mappers were SPOT ON and I am not exaggerating when I say that. They just needed a better searcher. What I did learn is to always search with at least 2 people because what one misses the other is less likely. I think this particular area, I searched on my own when Mr. Pink was at work.

Thank you and Mr Pink and the rest of the searchers. Comforting to know that you were in the area where Lucas was and not all alone in that desolate area. You guys are my hero's. The true meaning of never give up!! xxoo

This is my first ever post here and Lucas is the reason I signed up on WS. Each and every one of you folks here have hearts of gold! If something were to ever happen to me I'd hope that the WS community would be on the case. My heart hurts, but I am so glad Lucas can finally be laid to rest. You local searchers are nothing short of angels among us. Your dedication to Lucas and his family is truly inspiring! I've "fallen in love" with this community and will definitely be sticking around. Lucas is no longer here on earth, but he's in each and everyone of our hearts forever...Rest in peace sweet boy!

Welcome to the WS family Yolie84 :)

I am not surprised, I just didn't think he could do it this quick. I am a little surprised she even talked to him and let her guard down. Thank God he was able to though!
I think she talked to him because of JH. She had JH snowed and thought she could appear to the PI like she was a concerned parent and give him all the info she could to help. He read her like a book.

Welcome!!! We are glad you joined us!

Yeah I’m not giving EG any credit! I don’t care if she told the PI exactly when, how, where she did it, I give this awful human zero credit!!!! To me, she didnt lead the PI exactly to him because it took the PI 4 hours to find him. I believe more her actions, her pauses, and what she didn’t say when he questioned her was what lead him there! IMO

I’m praying that the autopsy reveals the COD so they can move forward with murder charges. The thing is though. Little Lucas was awfully sick. We know this from the VI. It is very possible lack of medical care did cause his dealth. It’s so hard to be patient and wait for the answers. I can’t imagine what it’s like for the family.

Mr. Pink and I went out to the site early this morning so that we would miss everyone else going out there. (We just had to see how we missed him!) Anyway, a reporter came up to us and I asked her if she was filming while we were there to please not show us. She said she was but was looking for family! So, I have the perfect interview subject for them!!
A question that demands an answer RIGHT NOW! Was Mr. Tick pink?

Lucas, Caylee, Sherin., and too many others have gained their wings way too soon at the hands of the very ones that were supposed to protect them from harm. Throughout the umpteen years I have been on WS I have become hyperaware when being around kids, just looking for any sign that something just "isn't right". These babies we have lost will hopefully be the catalyst in a change in the way that reported abuse will be handled. See something? Say Something! If you are blown off, find someone else until someone listens!

Just wondering if JH will be filing for divorce.
It has been said through this 3 months that they were considered married, her attorney even referred to him as her husband.
If you hold yourselves as being married then you have to file for a divorce if you don’t want to be.

Lucas_zpsd6f7mhej.jpg
Lucas_zpsd6f7mhej.jpg.html

Our new Hero

So we still don't really know if EG voluntarily told the PI where to search or went there and was followed, correct?

There's an interview with the PI, David Marshburn, here

Stepmother of Lucas Hernandez jailed after boy's body found

I've only listened to the first half but he kinda gives an explanation. What he implies is that he has talked to EG about various locations and watched her body language and listened to her speech patterns. So maybe he talks about the sea and she's relaxed, he talks about a bridge on a country road and her attitude changes to the exact opposite.

Somehow he seems to have turned that into her going out there with him and finding the location, which she only knew by rough memory. He hasn't talked in that interview about methods he might use to achieve that end.

The tactics he's used are tactics that are available to LE/FBI, but he managed to insert himself as an unbiased shoulder to lean on, something that LE can't do very easily. LE are always there with handcuffs waiting, but if you look at his picture on that interview, he's just like a bloke down the bar who you can sit and have a beer with and open up to and he's not judging, he's just talking.

JH is getting a lot of bashing, I don't deny that some of it's deserved. But, he wanted a PI. It's possible that him trying to keep on good terms with EG has helped that as Marshburn tried to access her emotions that having JH around could act as a catalyst to the reaction that Marshburn is trying to set off (using chemical science as an metaphor). If JH hadn't been there it's possible EG would have found it easier to resist Marshburn's techniques.

If it goes to trial, then hopefully we'll find out a little more, but I hope Marshburn doesn't talk too much about his 'magic'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay