Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #24 Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This video broke me. I have no words that would comfort Jamie at this time. I am so so very sorry you all are going through this. I am praying justice will finally be served.
Yes, I was bawling last night and fine this morning until I saw her collapse. I just wanted to reach through my screen and hug her or do whatever I could to comfort.

There's a good interview with the PI here: Stepmother of Lucas Hernandez jailed after boy's body found

I haven't listened to the whole thing yet but he said part of what he used to find Lucas was reading EG's body language. He said there were signs of uncomfortableness, not looking him in the eye, repeating questions he asks, pausing before answering, etc. He used to be a poker player so knows how to read someone's face. He declined to comment one way or the other on if he thinks EG murdered Lucas. He said we will know when the autopsy comes back (hopefully he is right).

Yes, I was bawling last night and fine this morning until I saw her collapse. I just wanted to reach through my screen and hug her or do whatever I could to comfort.
Me too!! I know we aren't feeling her exact feelings, but they are pretty damn close. I hope Jamie knows she has tons of support through all of us.

Mr. Pink and I went out to the site early this morning so that we would miss everyone else going out there. (We just had to see how we missed him!) Anyway, a reporter came up to us and I asked her if she was filming while we were there to please not show us. She said she was but was looking for family! So, I have the perfect interview subject for them!!

BBM

Sure enough, do see EG's relative resemblance to that lil thing.

You meant...

OH.

*backs out of thread slowly*

There's a good interview with the PI here: Stepmother of Lucas Hernandez jailed after boy's body found

I haven't listened to the whole thing yet but he said part of what he used to find Lucas was reading EG's body language. He said there were signs of uncomfortableness, not looking him in the eye, repeating questions he asks, pausing before answering, etc. He used to be a poker player so knows how to read someone's face. He declined to comment one way or the other on if he thinks EG murdered Lucas. He said we will know when the autopsy comes back (hopefully he is right).
Well hopefully that means that he thinks there is enough evidence left to determine COD!

This video broke me. I have no words that would comfort Jamie at this time. I am so so very sorry you all are going through this. I am praying justice will finally be served.

I feel awful for Jamie. Of all the "parents" in his life, she seems to be the only one that tried to do what was best for him. She stood tall against all the people speaking badly of her. She bared her soul even to her own detriment. I only wish she had had the opportunity to follow thu with her plan to kidnap him. Hard to believe that a child being kidnapped would have provided a better outcome.

Jamie, you tried your hardest and are stronger than I can even pretend to be. Do not beat yourself up for anything. It is so obvious you loved your baby boy. I am sorry that those that should have helped you in your pursuit to save Lucas failed you. I hope everyone that did nothing is charged including the entire CPS hierarchy. My love and prayers go out to you today and everyday.

#jamiestrongandlucasstrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members