Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #24 Arrest

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KAKE's Facebook page says a relative has confirmed it is his body. Can anyone get me the link of this, for TOS? I can read it on Facebook, but since I don't have an account, when I try to save the link I keep getting a pop-up that I need to sign into Facebook.

David Marshburn (the PI???) came out with a mission at this location and he's certain he found him according to channel 12.

The PI said he's confident that he found Lucas--according the channel 12

Then he called LE.

No one sees EG but info says she was out there within the last hour and EG led them to Lucas.

Sweet Jesus, really? Emily was there?

It will be interesting to see who, if anyone, has a connection to this area. Why here?

It is likely just as simple as that she went toward the Great Plains Nature Center area where the initial searches were held, then decided to just keep driving north out of the city to a much more rural and secluded area. There would not need to be a specific plan or tie to the area, just an attempt to avoid cameras and other cars by getting far enough out of the city to be unseen.

Lock her the F up!
How in God's creation did he do what no one else could do- get EG to tell them where she put Lucas? How?!?!?!?!?

Have they confirmed it is Lucas or are they waiting to confirm this? I was just thinking, as Austin Colson was found, that Lucas would be found shortly after- just a vibe I had. My heart is in my mouth- two kids I've been invested in since January (Austin first) being found within 24 hours- tears are starting to flow like crazy.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kjeezy123