Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #24 Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that he's been found, I keep thinking about an earlier post (I think ESO?) -- EG would have had to drive through Bel Aire, and I believe ESO mentioned Koch force field (my choice of words) blocking cell reception in the area. Not that I'm thinking EG would know about that, but interesting. It basically just makes me wonder if EG was smart enough to turn off her phone or whether location tracking was spotty/unreliable so they were looking in the park area and anywhere 96 and 254 might take her...? Just thinking..

During one of the KWCH live feeds, the reporter was complaining to her camera man that her phone had no signal - that was on site on 96th Street.

It sounded at first that the PI was able to get EG to tell where Lucas was. Then they said the PI followed EG to the area, so unclear whether she told them or they just followed her to the location. It's too early for information to be clear right now.
I hope she gets to eat crow now. She left his family in distress for 3 mos because of her selfishness.

candle-smiley.gif
Lucas

So awaiting to hear "when" her first court appearance will be....
waiting1-smiley.gif

Had to skim over 1700 plus posts to get caught up. My fault I haven't been over here since May 17th.

Now....

JUSTICE for LUCAS!!

I don't know why but this case has really pulled at my heartstrings more than any other case of a missing child has. I honestly think its because during the others that I followed my nephews were not born yet. My oldest nephew turns 6 years old on July 29th and so he's right around Lucas age and then I have my little almost 6 month old nephew. He has captured my heart just as much as my oldest nephew has. I watch him everyday while his Mom works and I will have my oldest nephew as well once school is out over the summer. I've also since had little cousins that were born as well but my oldest nephew being the age of Lucas is I think why I'm so emotional over this case.

I just don't understand how anyone could hurt a child. All this little boy wanted was for Emily to love him and not hurt him. Lucas has been on my mind every single day and especially more so now that he's been found. So many prayers going out to the family.

So many emotions. Sad. Angry. Relieved. Shocked. Hopeful now that justice will be served.

I was in the group that believed he was placed in a dumpster and likely never be found. Soooo glad that this wasn't the case. Though it's now inevitable she will claim it was an accident and she panicked :mad:

Locals...would she have had to pass through any toll booths on her journey to the location? If anyone remembers that possible sighting at the beginning?
I also thought he was in the landfill. Very happy to be wrong on that one.

No toll booths.

I'm so, so sorry and so, so sad that Lucas had to meet this terrible ending. Even though it was a likely outcome I don't think any of us could stop hoping there would be some kind of miracle.

What all of you did working together, local people searching on the ground, people suggesting search areas from afar, making flyers and getting companies to deliver them, even when you were in different countries, has been a huge testament and affirmation that despite the evil that exists in the world, there are still good people fighting the fight to ensure that evil never completely wins.

Lucas managed to have a huge impact on starting to change the world,although it was too late for him personally, because of him many children are going to be saved from a similar fate.

I wish all of you, especially his poor family to have strength and the courage to see justice finally served on that evil woman. I hope at some point you can find peace. I'm also hoping that all of the love and energy you have can be harnessed to make some kind of change in the world, I don't know exactly how, a law, foundation, raise interest in fostering or adopting children who need help, something... so that he will never be forgotten and will be appreciated by people who never heard his story until now.

I'm sorry this is so long and strange but I can't just lurk on this one. Lucas has touched so many lives and hearts and mine's breaking too.

Went to bed around Midnight Eastern and woke up at a 2:30. Haven't been able to get back to sleep. Lol..

So we get an update in 30 minutes
right? I really hope that LE has evidence of trauma to Lucas's body so that they can have a COD. I say this not to be ignorant what so ever but I want Emily in jail for what she did. I want Lucas to have justice and for this to not be another Caylee Anthony case where COD couldn't be determined.

I really hope that people understand what I'm saying there. I don't mean at all Lucas should have been beat to death. I just want her punished.
I think they were just referring to the time the early news starts around here. Unless I missed a presser.

From what I am understanding EG went out to where the body was ( to double check on it ) and was followed. What was JH reaction I wonder or did he know already? So many questions so little answers.

Yep that's what it sounds like to me as well. I can't believe she was that stupid as to do that when a PI is in town. I wonder if paranoia set in when the PI got there and she got scared or something that they'd find him so she went to either check on it or move him to another location. I also wonder how they knew to follow her at that time?

Wow, I go to bed and wake up to this!

We all knew he was no longer with us, but this still blindsided me. I am hugging my Lucas bear tightly and fighting tears. They found you baby boy. Now your mom and all your family that loves you can lay you to rest properly. @FindLucasAllen I am so, so sorry.

I am so thankful Lucas has been found! This case has been quite different for me than any other I have participated in. I have made good friends, learned a lot about what to do and not to do while searching and saw my city come together in a way that at moments made me want to find another state but mostly made me proud. Thank you to everyone who contributed their minds and energy into finding Lucas. Hopefully soon, there will be a time to go deeper into everything that has gone on behind the scenes but for now, I will just say you will not believe how close we had been to this little guy on more than one occasion. By close, I mean within feet! I take solace in knowing God has His time and His plan for how things needed to unfold. #TeamLucas

Thank you for all you have done!

We were out in that area so much that I would like to think he wasn't alone for very long. This was the area I spent so much time in the people who lived out there were starting to recognize me and/or Mr. Pink and me.

I just cannot get over how close we were. Our mappers were SPOT ON and I am not exaggerating when I say that. They just needed a better searcher. What I did learn is to always search with at least 2 people because what one misses the other is less likely. I think this particular area, I searched on my own when Mr. Pink was at work.

Pink...your dedication has been mind-blowing, to say the least. Thank you and Mr. Pink for all you have done!

ETA: Well...it was worth saying twice so I will leave both posts!

Some thoughts>

This PI, Marshburn, was the one who broke another case I had diligently followed, Kelli Bordeaux. He also found her body.
When he came onto this case, I posted that I was confident he could do the same here...I just didn't expect him to do it so quickly.

Now, I believe, Kelli is watching over Lucas in heaven. I imagine her smiling and walking hand and hand with Lucas. Kelli will take care of him up there, I am sure.

I want to take a moment to thank ALL of the locals who searched for Lucas these past three months. Great job, and if anyone was missing from my family (or friend), I'd want you all by my side during such a dark time. Every one of you are amazing. Thanks to Henry and GigTu for their hard work on here in the beginning, and then behind the scenes as time went on, mapping new locations daily to help others search. Thank you to all those who made flyers and thank you to those that posted them daily all over the web. Truly, you are ALL amazing people!

Thank you to liltexans for all of your hard work on these the past 24 threads- amazing person with lots of patience and compassion. You know we all love you here. Class act, always so kind and helpful.

Finally- thank you to the great locals on this thread, right now, keeping us informed of the latest news and updates. You, too, are all amazing.

Blessings to you all.
The thanks button just wasn't enough. Even though I haven't contributed much, I login every day and check Lucas' thread first, hoping and praying he's been moved to the FOUND SAFE. I was heartbroken to login this morning and see this news (and I'm still not caught up). My prayers for @FindLucasAllen and the rest of the family. May God grant you an abundance of comfort and love as you walk thru this part. :(

Oh my god. I was on Youtube listening to the Martina McBride song (I know I shouldn't because its sad but it makes me think of Lucas and he's been on mind) and this song just started playing afterwards and I'm sitting here crying.

My little girl met a new friend
Just the other day
On the playground at school
Between the tires and the swings
But she came home with tear-filled eyes
And she said to me, "Daddy, Alyssa lies."
Well I just brushed it off at first
'Cause I didn't know how much my little girl had been hurt
Or the things she had seen
I wasn't ready when I said, "You can tell me."
And she said
Alyssa lies to the classroom