Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #24 Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't locate where in this thread, I believe, I read ??? That our Lucas was found up under a bridge ... could there be a place underneath the bottom of the bridge he could have been hidden. I mean if you were walking/searching under the bridge you would have to look up to see him. Do you know what I mean? I really think i heard UP under a bridge. Either I misread/misheard it or I am just not good at visualizing.

Does anyone have a picture of the place he was found? TIA.

It is true- JH was back at work when Lucas was found. Strange, as he postponed his court appearance for the PI, yet left the next morning for NM, the day Lucas was found. Crazy!

Thank you for the clarification, so many errors in MSM as they originally reported JH was with the PI Thursday morning and that he was attending the vigil last night.

He was out of town working according to a woman in this video:
Community remembers Lucas Hernandez

I don't know how to add videos to a post.
Per the replied to link, Dustie McElwain says JH "wants to thank everyone who's done their time" with searches and fundraisers.

I want to extend my sympathies to JH for the loss of his precious son.

Now I will sit on my hands.

All JMO
Yesterday during one of the live reports from the recovery scene the Sheriff of Harvey County was being asked some good questions by a reporter and there was one interesting thing he alluded to but I cannot find the exact video clip of it right now. It may not even exist because it was all live reporting done on the fly.

This is the closest one I found but it doesnt have the part I was trying to find so I could not refresh what he said. It was a question about whether the body was actually in the water or not and this is JMO but I think I remember him saying or alluding to that the body was actually in the water or at least very close to it.

The reason I was trying to find that part is because it could be huge if EG had done anything to submerge the body in the actual water or even worse if he was still alive at the time. If she did anything to weigh down the body then it could give LE more evidence of her deeds.

Maybe somebody here will remember the part I remember hearing. The sheriff was trying not to divulge anything but the reporters were doing a good job trying to dig information out of him.

WPD: Coroner's Office identifies body as Lucas Hernandez

If she put that little boy in water knowing full well he is afraid I'm going to be ill. :(

I agree 100%. Worries me sick. I’m so glad he was found but it’s taken me a full 24 hrs to be able to respond. My heart is breaking for Jamie and the video of her falling to her knees was terribly sad. I will continue to pray for the family. Thank you Emily for finally doing what was right. You’re still a monster in my eyes and there truly is a special place for you in hell one day.
Where is this video of JO, may I ask? I asked before and received different links from others. Haven't found this one yet. Thank you.

I believe the reporter was referring to when Lucas went missing JH was out of town - not when Lucas was found.
Wu (reporter) quotes Dustie McElwain as the source behind this statement: "Lucas' father was out of town for work when they found Lucas' body."

Why would he leave for work when the PI was only scheduled to be here for a few days to a week? Unless...it was the "reason" why JH couldn't be there the 2nd day when Marshburn wanted to talk to EG alone? Maybe he went right back to work ready to return quickly? Maybe ...but... nvm, too much speculation.

Back to hand-sitting.
edited to remove uncertainty about JH being out of town

Last edited:
@CoreyRocks I know it is the video of the van carrying Lucas' body and the chaplain stops and prays with them. There also is another where JO is just sobbing on her knees...honestly, I couldn't even watch it,because I felt her pain. I have to find the media thread,because I am lost on line trying to find them.
I see EG starting her defense up all ready. She panicked and didn't know what to do....YOU CALL 911..like you choose to later in the day...I am worried that she will be thinking up all kinds of lies and her lawyer will just spew them out in order to lay a groundwork of reasonable doubt. I hope that they get the neighbor on the stand that was talking about the bruise on Lucas and how he wasn't playing. I want the jury to see how mean and soulless this woman is!

These were Emily’s closing words of her written statement as testified to:

My landlord Chris called me towards the end of me finishing up Olive Garden so that he can stop by to check the sewer/plumbing, I believe due to nasty smells I was smelling. I told him I was almost home and would see him soon. On my way home he ended up calling me back. I got home around 6? (sic).

After I got home I made Lucas dinner. He had French fries and chicken fries and Sprite. We all lounged at night while I did some laundry.

Around 7:30 to 8 I gave Lucas and MH a bath and then put them to bed. I do believe I talked to Jonathan via Duo video chat before I fell asleep Friday night 17th."

Throw in the CPS report mentioning Emily and Jonathan’s fights. I also do believe she talked to Jonathan via Duo video chat before she helped Lucas fall asleep Friday night 17th.
"helped"
"asleep"
Guessing that's what she tells herself.
Like putting down a pet.

Wichita Police Report 5/25/2018 (see page 4)

http://www.wichita.gov/WPD/MediaReports/05-25-18 arrest report.pdf

GLASS, EMILY A 05/24/2018 21:15 27 WF 05/10/1991 455 N MAIN 215904aa3 2610 - RESIST/OBSTRUCT ARREST 18C010693 2610 - RESIST/OBSTRUCT ARREST 4030 - LOST JUVENILE MALE

I assume the obstruction is lying to the police for 3 months, but I totally wouldnt put it past her to resist arrest either. She is not exactly known for her peaceful, law-abiding ways. SMDH.

I know i’m giving tmi and I’m embarrassed. But...one of my sisters had a dream the night before we found him with my brother asking her not to go search again. What can I say? Four determined alpha females who loved their brothers. Only God is omnipotent. God bless you pink. I love you.

@ima.grandma Please dont be embarassed. It really is good to get it out. I believe in premonitions, psychics, etc, so I 100% believe your brother tried to save you all from seeing that. I too am an alpha female and although I never had to see death the way you have, I saw my mother following her suicide unembalmed, no makeup, nothing but a sheet for clothing. Although its an image I wish my PTSD did not make me see all too often, its something I had to see for my own closure.

I also believe Lucas had a hand in his location being revealed. Somewhere in this thread I made a long post about how exactly I think he did that. I am so sad that any soul ever has to do this, but so grateful he did.

I will say again, for anyone having a hard time, please call 211. I am so worried about certain people on here and those that had anything to do with this case and I truly hope they realize that if they need help, it is available.

My love to all <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member