Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #25 Arrest

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will stop here. It was very difficult to take and still is. I could not thumbnail the last photo. When you go down the little hill and immediate right is the view shots directly under the bridge. I don't know dimensions just very small area. IMO it would be difficult to do alone. Standing from the top where the slit opening is, is a very thin slit. IMO he couldn't fit. Thank you @liltexans for letting me put them here. This has been a long road for all of us and this all has been a senseless and cruel act against this precious little boy:-(

I will stop here. It was very difficult to take and still is. I could not thumbnail the last photo. When you go down the little hill and immediate right is the view shots directly under the bridge. I don't know dimensions just very small area. IMO it would be difficult to do alone. Standing from the top where the slit opening is, is a very thin slit. IMO he couldn't fit. Thank you @liltexans for letting me put them here. This has been a long road for all of us and this all has been a senseless and cruel act against this precious little boy:-(

Thank you for sharing your pictures and observations. The comfort I'm taking from this senseless violence is that Lucas will not be forgotten. We have all learned a lot about the good in people and I believe Lucas still has more to teach all of us about how to stop the next child from being hurt or killed and how to find the next missing child. All of you who were searching on the ground and not asking for any credit or any recognition are the anonymous heroes of this case. Just know that we all knew you were out there and you were looking for Lucas purely out of the kindness in your hearts. That's a beautiful thing to come from a dark tragedy.

I received permission from @Tricia to post this

A mailbox has been set up for the family of 5 year old Lucas Hernandez. If you would like to send anything to show sympathy and/or support it would be very much appreciated! The address for which things can be sent is
2250 North Rock Rd.
Suite 118 #217
Wichita, KS 67226

upload_2018-5-27_15-15-27.png
At the north opening looking toward the south.

upload_2018-5-27_15-16-18.png
South opening looking toward the north.

upload_2018-5-27_15-16-58.png
Mr. Pink standing in the south side of the culvert.

upload_2018-5-27_15-18-55.png
South and west side of the culvert.

upload_2018-5-27_15-20-3.png
South and east side of the culvert.

upload_2018-5-27_15-21-45.png
Mr. Pink inside the culvert. This is the west side of the south opening.

I am not going to post the picture of the east side of the south opening because that is where Lucas was located.

@FindLucasAllen, I know there are no words I can express that can help your heart. I publicly state I will make it my mission to help guide you to state resources to help your family. Here are a few to view for now. I’ve only just begun and will set aside some time each day in silence with you and Lucas.
Victim Compensation - Kansas Attorney General Derek Schmidt
Crime Victims Compensation and Bill of Rights
https://ag.ks.gov/docs/default-sour...-compensation-brochure.pdf?sfvrsn=3b2e48c8_16
Victim Services - Kansas Attorney General Derek Schmidt

Thank you for sharing your pictures and observations. The comfort I'm taking from this senseless violence is that Lucas will not be forgotten. We have all learned a lot about the good in people and I believe Lucas still has more to teach all of us about how to stop the next child from being hurt or killed and how to find the next missing child. All of you who were searching on the ground and not asking for any credit or any recognition are the anonymous heroes of this case. Just know that we all knew you were out there and you were looking for Lucas purely out of the kindness in your hearts. That's a beautiful thing to come from a dark tragedy.
I know we all have pulled together from here on WS and everywhere. We now pray for justice for little Lucas in every way possible. Thank you again @liltexans. I know this has been draining and in hopes this may have given those from afar a little bit of closure too. ❤️

I haven't cried since Lucas was found. Seeing those picture's just opened up the floodgates. I hate Emily for what she did to Lucas he deserved a Life, now I hate LH for not stopping her when he ignored the sign's.
Thanks Karebear for sharing even though I am crying.

I pray Lucas is playing in Heaven with all of the other deceased abused children and they are free.

View attachment 134934

View attachment 134935

View attachment 134936

View attachment 134937

View attachment 134938

View attachment 134939

I am not going to post the picture of the east side of the south opening because that is where Lucas was located.

In your opinion, could Lucas have been placed there by one person, or would it be impossible without two.

View attachment 134934

View attachment 134935

View attachment 134936

View attachment 134937

View attachment 134938

View attachment 134939

Bless you both for EVERYTHING you have gone to, to find Lucas. It's devastating to find he was dumped like this, in a watery place. Such disregard and needless hate for him.

This entire time this is exactly how I'd pictured what EG had left him in, gate and all, we call them 'irrigation houses' up in the NW where I am from.

I think EG leaving Lucas home on Friday will help the prosecution show a lot about EG's attitude to 'parenting' Lucas. History can sometimes be deemed 'prejudicial' but I think in this case it would be valid to bring up those pictures of Lucas with bruises and all the concerned family members who called CPS, because this is all about EG and her treatment of Lucas. They might manage to throw out things like drug history, but I don't think the judge will agree to throw out anything related to Lucas.

The JO theories can be thrown out, I think, as it was EG who led the PI to the body. I also believe there might be forensic evidence in EG's house to show something happened there. It would seem impossible to tie JO to any evidence like that (if it's there). One thing the defense could try is to attempt to throw doubt on EG being the one to cause the bruises on Lucas through abuse, either by saying that Lucas had accidents or by pointing a finger at JH and saying that it could have been either of them. Hopefully dates for JH's work will help. I don't think JH is going to be a very good witness for the defense and the prosecution could use his inactions to throw reasonable doubt on EG being the one to cause the bruises, after all if JH had thought her capable of abusing his son why did he act in the way he did? And a jury will surely find that difficult to understand as well.

Finding a COD and the testimony of the person who saw and interacted with Lucas on the Friday will be very important, imho. That person can say whether Lucas had fresh bruises on his face, and possibly whether Lucas was holding his tummy and saying that he feels sick.

I completely agree that it's not the expected response to waking up and finding a dead child in his bed to go and hide the body instead of calling an ambulance. I think if there's an inconclusive COD that will be another big question. It's a giant sign on EG's forehead that she doesn't care about Lucas' well-being, she doesn't even want to find out how he died, she just wants to hide the body? She doesn't want to check that it's not some bad food she gave him in case it's something she also feed her daughter that day? She calls JH her 'husband' yet she doesn't want him to know his son is dead and how that happened? She doesn't want JH to be able to have an autopsy, answers, and a funeral for his child? She's willing to lie to him, to LE, to media, to everyone...to cover up a natural death?

And if she tries to say she had to hide Lucas' death because she was scared she'd lose visitation with her sons...doesn't that open up questions on why she doesn't have physical custody of her sons? So then the jury learns that she can't be trusted with her own biological children. I feel sorry for whoever gets assigned to 'defend' EG in court.

I am not a lawyer, that's all my own thinking and conjecture. I've only even watched one trial and that was for the death of Bella Bond. Bella's 'mother' had someone in the house at the time, her boyfriend, who she blamed everything on, and it wasn't even a very logical story, but I don't think EG has a good enough scapegoat to do the same thing. Rachelle Bond got off by taking a plea deal to testify against her boyfriend, so her inactions were never put on trial (the inaction of not calling an ambulance for Bella, the inaction of going along with her boyfriend to dump Bella's body, the inaction of sticking with that boyfriend). But I think EG will have to answer for her inactions, those questions (both action and inaction) are going to be critical in a trial for EG, and I can't see how she can possibly have good answers to them.

I was thinking she may throw JH under the bus/ for possible drugs ~ beatings as well ~

Hi there. My little one died from a ruptured aortic aneurysm ( we didn't know he had one). AAs are common in VEDS and the biggest COD. For the first 7 after I used to get really angry and say that there is no "at least" when a child dies. I hated it when people would try to comfort me by saying, "Well at least he..." You don't get that in a child's death-there is no comfort to be found in the early years. Now, however, I can be somewhat thankful that he went in his sleep and didn't suffer, probably didn't feel a thing at all.

I am so very sorry for your loss.
:(

I haven't cried since Lucas was found. Seeing those picture's just opened up the floodgates. I hate Emily for what she did to Lucas he deserved a Life, now I hate LH for not stopping her when he ignored the sign's.

I pray Lucas is playing in Heaven with all of the other deceased abused children and they are free.
I agree. The photos made it so real. The first image I had was picturing EG holding Lucas’ limp body in her arms climbing through the area. It’s really “in your face” once you see the photos. I hope Emily Glass rots in Hell, her own Hell in prison or in God’s Hell. Makes me no difference as long as she rots. She can take her live-in boyfriend with her.

Are we talking about a new interview? One since Lucas has been found? If so, I question why an attorney wouldn’t step in to prevent it? Imo she’s only going to dig a deeper hole. That’s exactly what we need. Interview away...

Does she have an attorney yet? This is a different charge from the last case.

O/T but just going to share because children are a different sort.

Was on a walk with friends one day, and lil bit lingered back, talking to herself.. stopped and waited for her to catch up for over 15 minutes. Went back to find out what she was going on about, chatterboxing and laughing like you wouldn't believe.

33688768_493639271051776_5257630949213995008_n.jpg

I don't pretend to know all that life encompass or why, but I sat at that grave with her joy spilling all over as she gibbered on for nigh an hour.

I do believe Lucas is free of the wicked witch at last, and will find peace once his family comes to theirs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli