Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

I know this whole thing is shockingly sad. But in this his Aunt says something like EG threatening them not to see him again. That’s so sad. I know it happened but I didn’t realise she was actually saying it to them. I just thought the visits stopped (just as bad)
Nasty and vindictive.

ETA - expanding on above - this is just another part to hear that hurts my heart.

Last edited:
I think EG has something on JH so he is keeping quite on all subjects. It may be as simple as EG intimidating JH that she will report a situation involving JH and he thinks he will be in trouble big time!

I feel certain that EG could scare JH without a second thought.
I agree 100%.
I am not even going to try and figure that one out.
I gotta ask.
What was the issue with the first PI?
JH seems really comfortable with DM.
I am more than a little "miffed" that I haven't seen any report about justice for Lucas from his father!
I guess the words of Somer Thompson's mother have forever been burned in my memory.
Everyone experiences a loss of a child differently, but this woman, was on a mission!

I finally listened to the podcast after letting the initial shock of EG’s release wear off. I have to agree that DM was actually pretty careful in how he answered the questions, and I don’t personally feel he jeopardized the case. I also agree that EG is a very self-centered and manipulative person and that her demeanor shows this clearly. I believe that LE will have enough evidence to present to the DA once the final autopsy and toxicology reports come back and that justice is coming. I am sickened by EG’s fake remorse in how she “did Lucas so wrong”. I cannot fathom how a person can live with themselves after doing something like this.

MOO

Drugs have been bought up and I agree they change people. But every person whose opinion can be taken seriously have all said the same thing she is cold, manipulative and emotionless person. So I think it’s very fair to say this is her, high or straight she’s just a cruel evil being.

I still can't believe she's out. No charges when she absolutely lied to LE and obstructed justice. I just don't get it. All I can think is that they need her out for some reason. What on earth? JO tells us to trust WPD. I guess after CA I'm a bit jaded. Do they not have enough to charge her? How in Sam's hill can they not have enough? She called in a false police report saying a child had been missing and allowed lord knows how much money and resources looking for Lucas when she knew full well where he was the entire time! Did she tell them the greatest excuse on planet earth as to why she did that? I can't imagine what that could be! Is that what she's now telling JH? I honestly do not think he is standing by her at this point but that just might be my naivety. What in tarnations is going on here?

I cannot fathom how a person can live with themselves after doing something like this.

MOO

snipped by me

It's interesting what grifters take for granted.
What was once wielded against others often swiftly swings back upon amateur hacks...

Privacy. Trust. Stability. Community. Safety.

EG will learn to live within her means, it's not like the wicked witch knew what to do with those things when she could afford them.

I still can't believe she's out. No charges when she absolutely lied to LE and obstructed justice. I just don't get it. All I can think is that they need her out for some reason. What on earth? JO tells us to trust WPD. I guess after CA I'm a bit jaded. Do they not have enough to charge her? How in Sam's hill can they not have enough? She called in a false police report saying a child had been missing and allowed lord knows how much money and resources looking for Lucas when she knew full well where he was the entire time! Did she tell them the greatest excuse on planet earth as to why she did that? I can't imagine what that could be! Is that what she's now telling JH? I honestly do not think he is standing by her at this point but that just might be my naivety. What in tarnations is going on here?
I do. I think he's holding on to hope that she's telling the truth now and that Lucas just died in his sleep. I think he's afraid of the truth because that would mean having to admit he was wrong and that it cost his son his life.

Thinking back to the photo we discussed yesterday and the day before- the one with Lucas sitting on the couch with the lollipop in his hand- that was taken January 22nd or 23rd- the one with the bruises all over his face. He looked very thin then- he had lost a lot of weight. That was still a couple of weeks before he allegedly had the stomach flu.

I wish I could see a timeline of photos from back in October, to which JH's family called the cops about bruises all over Lucas. I wonder if there is any photo of him from that time period to the last photo. Was that when they went to NM for Lucas' grandfather's funeral on Jamie's side, or was that a different time?

It just appears to me that he was slowly losing weight and more bruises occurred as time went on, from October to February.

Yes, a dated photo progression would really be visually helpful. There are so many images.....wonder if someone could do that.

Wichita police presented their case involving Lucas' death to the District Attorney's Office Wednesday morning.
The DA decided no to move forward with charges at this time. Why???????? I can see they might not be ready yet for murder charges, but why not the charges she was arrested for, Obstruction and interference?

You're not off. I'm just done with JH "not commenting" on anything so he doesn't have to comment on EG directly. Remember when Lucas was reported missing and JH got angry that the family was talking about the abuse and he said something along the lines of that not being relevant? He's made it clear that he chose EG over his own son. It appears he's continuing to do so.

@liltexans You are on fire with your posts today! Are you taking the thoughts right out of my mind? Poor, poor Lucas. I have no time for JH.

Wichita police presented their case involving Lucas' death to the District Attorney's Office Wednesday morning.
The DA decided no to move forward with charges at this time. Why???????? I can see they might not be ready yet for murder charges, but why not the charges she was arrested for, Obstruction and interference?

I'm holding onto this:

Everyone, Take a deep breath, step back and chill. There’s a reason for this because of what’s to come. Let go, let god, Let WPD most of all. They got this, Lucas will get his justice. -Momma"

Her time will come.

Wichita let out two weeks ago. But I don’t think her boys are in wichita...
Also their dad, IMO has worked very hard to protect them and I don’t think he’s going to let down his guard for a second
It is rather scary that she is out again and now we know per the PI she was taking out on Lucas her rage about not having her owns sons. There is something seriously wrong with this woman. Her sons daddy needs to keep them hidden imo until she is locked up again and for good. I don't trust her one single bit. If she tries to make a run for it she might try to take them with her. I hope she can't get any visitation in any way shape or form with any of her children. I hope MH is safe. Iirc JH was having visitation with her so I hope EG can't find out where. Maybe they should suspend his visitation for now. Imo we just don't know who is in danger from her but I feel she might be a loose cannon right now. I hope JO also takes every precaution to keep safe. It sounds like EG has a thing about her too. I'm also concerned about JH safety if she feels he's turned on her.

Think about this for a sec. If they went to trial with the obstruction charge and she was acquitted, it might harm the eventual murder charges and conviction. Maybe that's why they didn't proceed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876