Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The reporter asked Jonathan if he still backs Emily up, and he didn't answer her questions, just said he didn't know who to trust anymore.
i thought she said we have put a some questions to him and he has not wanted to speak of her to anyone. But in the past he said it’s difficuly to trust anyone.
I may have misunderstood but I took that to mean he hasn’t responded at all to anything.

I don’t know what I did here sorry fixed hopefully

Let's hope she lied to a federal agent :(

I will bet she did. That’s brilliant. But I don’t think they will Federally charge murder.

Interesting and thank you. Great post.

With that this old lady is an hour past bed time. Las Vegas is a separate community from the strip. We have homes dogs cats and yards to pick up. So my glamorous city rep is shot. I do evetything you do day to day. And I go to bed at 8 every nite and I need to go now. Goodnight my friends. I appreciate each and everyone and really lik all the “LIKES”

I wonder if that is not a recent reply.

i am thinking that was an older reply. But I also think she said he can’t trust anybody in a case like

i thought she said we have put a some questions to him and he has not wanted to speak of her to anyone. But in the past he said it’s difficuly to trust anyone.
I may have misunderstood but I took that to mean he hasn’t responded at all to anything.

I don’t know what I did here sorry

Not saying anything about EG is equal to supporting her in my opinion. Seriously, I know reporters can be annoying, but how hard would it be for him to say that he is no longer speaking to EG and he will never forgive her or words to that effect? Or anything that would show that he's not still drinking her kool-aid? Staying silent is not an excuse anymore for JH. He needs to man up.

Not saying anything about EG is equal to supporting her in my opinion. Seriously, I know reporters can be annoying, but how hard would it be for him to say that he is no longer speaking to EG and he will never forgive her or words to that effect? Or anything that would show that he's not still drinking her kool-aid? Staying silent is not an excuse anymore for JH. He needs to man up.
Hi yes if that is it I totally agree. I just took it to mean he is not responding to anything at all from them. I might be totally off here.

Hi yes if that is it I totally agree. I just took it to mean he is not responding to anything at all from them. I might be totally off here.

You're not off. I'm just done with JH "not commenting" on anything so he doesn't have to comment on EG directly. Remember when Lucas was reported missing and JH got angry that the family was talking about the abuse and he said something along the lines of that not being relevant? He's made it clear that he chose EG over his own son. It appears he's continuing to do so.

I believe the reporter said he has been asked that question in the PAST and he had said back then he didn't know who to trust anymore.

I don’t know what I did here sorry fixed hopefully

I re-listened to it, and you are both correct in terms of the past- which was her last sentence. However, she said she asked him about Emily and he wouldn't answer. Which seems to be the case with him in all things Emily- he either defends her or says nothing.

There must be some logic. I just can't imagine what it might be!
Love and sexual attraction are emotionally and even chemically connected to our brain.

It took me over 3 years to fall out of love with my husband.

JH is hurting from the loss of a lover and the catastrophic loss of his son. And that’s all complicated by the guilt he’s struggling with bringing his sons killer into his house.

I hope he’s getting counseling. I pray his family is extremely supportive.

It’s hard to fall out of love and JH is going through this very publically. Come trial time he will hate her. It’s a process he has to plow through.

Imo

Last edited:
Amen! His silence is all telling- he's still lost in Emily land.

Love and sexual attraction are emotionally and even chemically connected to our brain.

It took me over 3 years to fall out of my husband. JH is hurting from the loss of a liver and the catastrophic loss of his son. I hope he’s getting counseling. I pray his family is extremely supportive.

It’s hard to fall out of love and JH is going through this very publically. Come trial time he will hate her. It’s a process he has to plow through.

Imo
BBM

I actually think someone killing your child would make it extremely easy to fall out of love with them.

A little o/t, but I can't sleep...again. CPS is obliviosly overwhelmed. I've been seeing some FB post asking that people contact them directly if they need help with their kids. I am a person that could accomadate. Thoughts?

orry for speaking so frankly but I’m pissed off tonight. I’ve so many pages connected to Lucas’ disappearance in the hope he was found. I just can’t get how many people are blaming JO!

I’m raging! We all have our faults. Hands up I’m a former alcoholic single mother, who has screwed up so many times, but still has a daughter at university, one working full time and one still in school!

JO probably regrets so much in life. But nothing she did, no mistakes she made give anyone any excuse to blame her. It angers me so much that these “holier than thou”, insensitive judges can point their fingers.

Sorry if this is a TOS violation. But damn, I’m sick of this kind of stuff.

*blef retreating to their corner with their blankie

Definitely not alone, @Blef !!! none of us are perfect.

Monnat is a defense attorney. It's literally his job to try to create reasonable doubt for his clients and to twist things around to try to confuse the facts. I've mentioned before that I have a sibling who is a defense attorney. They are smart people, but aggravating as all get out to argue with about facts. They have an answer for everything and I mean everything. I wouldn't worry too much about what this guy is saying.
I think my husband, mother, and most of my friends would tell you it's hard to argue with any attorney. By nature, we're all quite opnionated and hard headed ;) (But yes, everything he said is spoken like a true defense attorney).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member