Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #27

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think she will have the balls to show her face at any memorial for the child she killed. She must be furious that JH and JO are showing a united front. I for one am glad to see it. I sincerely hope if the service is public that there will be some sort of security in place. I don’t know the term they use in KS, but I can think of quite a few locals who would do well having a restraining order put in place to insure they stay away from the family until things calm down.
I will totally implode if EG shows up at the funeral with JH.

I had an epiphany last night after Tricia’s post.

It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble. It’s what you know for sure that just ain’t so.”

~ Mark Twain

OT
A little glimpse into how my mind works:
read this
thought to myself - that’s clever, but I can’t imagine Mark Twain using the word “ain’t”.
Googled the quote
& found this....
“It ain’t what you don’t know that gets you into trouble,” which must be why The Big Short opens with a fake Mark Twain quote.

My two cents on JH.

I feel sorry that he has lost his son. However, I think he let a certain part of his anatomy make decisions for him when it came to EG. I can't forget that he hurt EG's child and is being charged with that and so I feel angry that he did that. I also think that EG hurt Lucas more when JH was away so he wasn't aware of the full extent of the abuse, and she could come up with the "he fell off the monkey bars/roughhousing with cousins" excuses when he spoke to Lucas via facetime or messenger, however he did know. EG is definitely unhinged, bipolar and using meth, well she is a time bomb. She is also manipulative and had JH firmly by his privates. She said jump and he replied "just tell me when to come down". I also think that his family/JO's family maybe have never liked EG and he probably put down their CPS calls as them getting at EG and trying to split them up. I'm sure she used that with him, and he believed what she said. I imagine her saying "They are only doing this to come between us" and him being so controlled by her that he agreed.

Since David Mashburn came onto the scene I think he's had a massive wake up call and he's probably feeling extremely ashamed by his lack of protection for his son. I'm sure he's going over the incidents that were explained away as "boys will be boys" now, and it's hit him that these incidents were at the hands of a sociopathic, manipulative meth head who he didn't really know at all.

I'm angry with him for not protecting Lucas, but I feel sorry for him that he's now going to have to bury his son, who I believe he DID love.

Above BBM. Why do you think it took Marshburn for JH to have this massive wake up call? His own family had been pointing out the same things to him for over a year. I'm sure he was 100% defensive with his family - and obviously put up a brick wall and wouldn't even entertain their concerns as truth.....

If his wake up call has truly sunk in.....I'm very glad, but why did it take hearing it from Marshburn? Maybe he was able to get through to him without Emily interference?

Check the info from Marshburn. I think it in an interview I read. I don’t think it’s podcasts though. If I find I’ll let you know.

The info is on the first podcast. Start listening at about 25:00 he first mentions it there. It goes on a 2-3 minutes. Then shifts to her finding Lucas dead.

Crimeonline.com May 30.

Child Mandated Reporters According to KSA 38-2223
Child Mandated Reporters - Prevention and Protection Services

Why isn’t Parent listed here?
RSBM for focus
RBBM
KCK boy's slaying prompts call for new rules on reporting abuse
In Kansas, it's not a crime to live in a home where a child is being tortured and not report it.

But if passed, Adrian's Act would change that. It would require adults living in a home where a child is being abused to report it to authorities.

"Make them culpable and maybe force their hand to report that type of abuse so we don't reach the situation we're in with poor little Adrian Jones," Ruiz said.
Adrian's Act, named for Adrian Jones is/was an attempt to do just that but it's pretty much dead in the water. Some Home schooling lobbyists fought it even though it would not have changed current homeschool laws. Unfortunately a DA inadvertently created controversy by saying he'd like to see it expanded to increase oversight for homeschooled children. One coalition was in favor and one was not. Others were nervous about the "slippery slide" such a law could create. The 2018 session is over so the future is uncertain. The above link has more information on the concerns.
https://www.kshb.com/news/state/kansas/kansas-lawmaker-introduces-adrians-act-after-murder-of-kck-bo
Time may have run out for Adrian’s Act in Kansas Legislature this year

JH had physical custody.
Well he was suppose to.
Emily did.
Jamie's visitation was at JH descretion.
But EG called all the shots.
He let her take the reins.
He should have taken the bull by the horns
and acted like a man.

BBM

Lets drop JH entirely as everything I've looked at shows he's just a 'meat wallet' in EG's world.

You've got the whole truth right here and nothing 'but'...

EG chose to surround herself with weak minds that she could easily fool. People who needed to be told their worlds were something it was not.

EG couldn't turn to these people when she took things too far; don't ask why, ask WHY NOT.

They were all body shields for her own goals. Diversionary distractions.

The only ones who weren't 'meat wallets' or body shields, would have buried her stupid self in a moment for the drama she'd have caused them- here is where things get surreal.

Her peripheral history and connections have histories of their own.

Those histories behoove avoiding openly dealing with 'drama' (EG).

And they aren't so 'secret'. LE knows exactly who they are aiming for.

We're out here in left field examining one small side effect when the main event is still in operation.

Ms. Marple, many thanks. Those are the posts that make a difference in educating us. I wish there was a dedicated thread about policies and procedures re: DCF, CPS, DHS, etc., whatever the name is called in specific states discussing changes in law resulting from child deaths.

Sorry off topic, but I know she posted here just recently.

blast-present-smiley.gif
@MsMarple!!

party1-smiley.gif

212243-Animated-Disney-Birthday-Quote.gif

Have a GREAT day!!!!

balloons-smiley.gif
Thank you Niner, Chi and all you sweet members for the Birthday wishes! One of my personal wishes has already come true - Rosselys FH's daughter has been found safe! And another has partly come true - TES is searching for Joe Clyde's body today.

For years I thought I was an oddball for having an interest in true crime so you can imagine my relief when I found WS and learned that others shared my interest.

Sorry for the O/T but it's so nice to be here among all my caring WS buddies that I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate y'all!

One of the ? I had was DM seemed To have a lot of information about her phone pings and knowing that she stopped for two minutes in an area did TES not have that same information

Ms. Marple, many thanks. Those are the posts that make a difference in educating us. I wish there was a dedicated thread about policies and procedures re: DCF, CPS, DHS, etc., whatever the name is called in specific states discussing changes in law resulting from child deaths.
You might try this and see if you think it will fit: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...services-in-memory-of-wichitas-angels.374841/
It's just a few days old and we haven't got too far, but already some good ideas presented. I think putting these legislative changes in the thread would be good for discussion, especially in identifying additional changes that should be made outside of these new laws. ESO listed some critical changes that can be made without changing the law as well!

You might try this and see if you think it will fit: https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...services-in-memory-of-wichitas-angels.374841/
It's just a few days old and we haven't got too far, but already some good ideas presented. I think putting these legislative changes in the thread would be good for discussion, especially in identifying additional changes that should be made outside of these new laws. ESO listed some critical changes that can be made without changing the law as well!
You’re the best. On my way!

Changes all hinge on statutory authority. Would like to know more. I’m hoping something can be done in Federal level. Have contacts there. Then solve all 50 states.

This is systemic nationwide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member