Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we blaming child now?
So many excuses. Lucas is dead. Why? Abuse. Why do you think he was so pissed about this coming out? Why did he ignore the abuse? Why did he cut off people who reported the abuse? His voice dripped with such cold arrogance. Remember?

Lucas is dead because this exact thing. Excuses, looking the other way.

One substantial reason for waiting for court is most of us have the experience to know when we see a cold callous manipulating female conniving to take money a suv a house and a selfie path to whatever she wants using Sex.

Nothings going to change at this point. This is where it sits FYI

1. Lucas is dead. EG can not hurt him anymore.

2. The other children are safe.

3. We don’t know the why Lucas died.

4. We are certain an incident occurred with JH and EG young son. We don’t know who was present. Was EG there? We don’t know.

5. We don’t know the specific evidence in the JH case. We don’t know the time or if and how photos were taken. There are very precise lens and filters in most emergency depts with docs trained to take photos. As are police.

We haven’t seen any marks or photos. Most important was EG a part of it or a catalyst for it?

6. After hiding Lucas EG ALLOWED THOusaNDs OF People TO SEARCH unknown days and hours as volunteers. Each mourned Lucas. All the while each morning she woke knowing where he was, how he died and may have gotten off in it. Again we don’t know. She was Hoping the water would wash away all evidence of his existence. She intentionally hurt and damaged people who we are not aware of or that have spoken.

How harsh is it for even trained personnel to have to remove decomposed remains after 90 days. Although I worked for an ME in the 80s body’s in water still decompose the same. I’m not going to describe it to anyone simply due to the pain it would cause. I WAS TRAINED AND FIND IT VERY HARD ANYONE COULD DESECRATE A CHILD LIKE THAT. YET SHE DID IT 96 times all day long.

EG LEFT HIM THERE. EG IS THE ROot CAUSE Of EVERY SINGLE widespread TEAR AND SADNESS IF LUCAS DEATH.

7. EXACTLY WHAT kind of human can lie cheat and damage an entire community? She watched listened and intentionally inflicted pain on WICHITA. . And she did it to her family, to Lucas family to JH to JO, to Lucas and thousands of others. THIS WOMAN ISNT A SINGLE TRAIN WRECK, she’s a hundred of them piled up for years. And LE NEEDS TIME TO APPLY AUTOPSY FINDINGS AND UNTANGLE AUTOPSY FINDINGS ORGANIZE MAKE SENSE TO CONVINCE A JURY.

Her track record is long. She has no boundaries no filters and above all no conscience. EG considers herself first at any cost. So it will be interesting to see the facts. As of now I hope she’s lost the support of JH. Because that too can change and we don’t know.

I scream enough. It time to wait for the facts to emerge before any further judgements are made. Hopefully EG PATH OF DESTRUCTION WILL STOP AT THE HANDS OF MARK BENNETT WICHITAS DA.

Last edited:
Why was he trying to stall him? That really sticks out now big time. DM said JH was trying to stall him.
Big RED FLAG.
I would not try stalling anyone finding my missing child.
I don’t know it kind of feels like, he could stay in denial as long as Lucas wasn’t found. And he didn’t believe EG had done anything so was the PI just wasting their time as far as he was concerned? Hard to say...

Have any parents here pushed their child onto a couch?
Did it result in marks being left on the child?

If there was an enormous concern about the air freshener being a safety issue, why didn't JH take it from the boy's hands? I'm having a hard time understanding how a bottle of air freshener, that you have to be holding in your hands in order to be spraying it, results in hand prints on a chest and being pushed into a couch.

At best, he handled the situation badly (IMO) Emily was recently awarded unsupervised visits and already an incident occurred. That doesn't look good. It's not a case where the boys had been visiting the Hernandez/Glass home for a long period of time with a long history of positive experiences and then this one isolated incident occurred.

There is previous history of domestic disputes in that household. There were several reports to CPS about abuse. There is a history of drug use. A child DIED in that home! I cannot question the validity of the accounts of the two boys about what happened that day. The history of that household speaks volumes.

One substantial reason for waiting for court is most of us have the experience to know when we see a cold callous manipulating female conniving to take money a suv a house and a selfie path to whatever she wants using Sex.

4. We are certain an incident occurred with JH and EG young son. We don’t know who was present. Was EG there? We don’t know.

5. We don’t know the specific evidence in the JH case. We don’t know the time or if and how photos were taken. There are very precise lens and filters in most emergency depts with docs trained to take photos. As are police.

6. After hiding Lucas EG ALLOWED THIUSAND OF OEOOLE TO SEARCH, volunteer and mourn Lucas. All the while each morning she woke knowing where he was. Hoping the water would wash away all evidence of his existence.

7 just explain what kind of human can watch listen to and live knowing what she did? And she did it to her family, to Lucas family to JH to JO, to Lucas and thousands of others.

Her track record is long. She has no boundaries no filters and above all no conscience. EG considers erself first at any cost. So it will be interesting to see the facts. As of now I hope she’s lost the support of JH. Because that too can change and we don’t know.
We know what is in the affidavit for the charges related to JH
It only mentions the pics taken by the father that were seen by the responding officer. And unless a CSI unit was called to the scene, squad cars just have a little digital camera with a memory card for each report they take- IF- they take photos. There is nothing in the affidavit about a hospital visit
Here’s the affidavit. It is unredacted so no information has been removed. Photographs are discussed in the last paragraph
http://media.graytvinc.com/documents/JONATHAN+HERNANDEZ.pdf

The report came from school nurse. And I hope DCF worker living with consequences. DCF was the last and final line of defense for Lucas. Anytime a school gets involved it’s serious. They could have saved him

DCF FAILED.
I don't believe anyone from the school spoke to DCF until after LH was reported missing. I don't have time to go back and look at the timeline from the Wichita Eagle article, but I thought the school told DCF their observations on 2/21/18.

6. After hiding Lucas EG ALLOWED THIUSAND OF OEOOLE TO SEARCH, volunteer and mourn Lucas. All the while each morning she woke knowing where he was. Hoping the water would wash away all evidence of his existence.

7 just explain what kind of human can watch listen to and live knowing what she did? And she did it to her family, to Lucas family to JH to JO, to Lucas and thousands of others.

Her track record is long. She has no boundaries no filters and above all no conscience. EG considers erself first at any cost. So it will be interesting to see the facts. As of now I hope she’s lost the support of JH. Because that too can change and we don’t know.
This cold calculating female did not act alone, sh had lots of help. I don't disagree she is coniving, deceitful, but He also has child abuse charge now too.
I'm more concerned with covering the children. Protecting them.
Not making excuses, for the abusers. That's exactly how Lucas died in the first place. Abuse.
I'm concerned with Lucas, and the other children caught up in this methed up case.

He also told Grace that Glass admitted to using methamphetamine while Lucas and her 1-year-old daughter were at home and that she let a homeless man spend the night at her house just before she reported Lucas missing to police.

Marshburn told Grace he thought Glass brought the homeless man to her house so she could frame him. The homeless man was later killed in a hit-and-run, according to Grace’s podcast.

If Glass did invite a homeless man to spend the night at her house, I wonder if it was with the intentions of framing him. And, if Glass did plan on framing the homeless man, then she should be charged with premeditated murder. Because it sounds like Lucas was still alive during this time.

And, I find it to be weird that she would invite a homeless person to spend the night. Especially since so many homeless people suffer from mental illness.

Recordings on 'Nancy Grace' reveal how investigator persuaded Lucas' stepmom to talk

6. After hiding Lucas EG ALLOWED THOusaNDs OF People TO SEARCH unknown days and hours as volunteers. Each mourned Lucas. All the while each morning she woke knowing where he was. Hoping the water would wash away all evidence of his existence. She intentionally hurt and dam

7. explain what kind of human can lie cheat and damage an entire community? She watched listened and intentionally inflicted pain on WICHITA. . And she did it to her family, to Lucas family to JH to JO, to Lucas and thousands of others. THIS WOMAN ISNT A SINGLE TRAIN WRECK, she’s a hundred of them piled up for years.

I scream enough. It time to wait for the facts to emerge before any further judgements are made. Hopefully EG PATH IF DESTRUCTION WILL STOP AT THE HANDS OF MARK BENNETT WICHITAS DA.
Great post. Thank you.
Hopefully Texas Equisearch and other search groups and the city will bill for their hours of searching and expenses. If Emily doesn’t pay (we all know she can’t/won’t) they will sue her. Tim Miller sued Casey Anthony and was awarded a judgement. They may not ever collect but it’s another black mark on her name. If Emily is in prison, the money she earns st those menial jobs can be attached.

Have any parents here pushed their child onto a couch?
Did it result in marks being left on the child?

If there was an enormous concern about the air freshener being a safety issue, why didn't JH take it from the boy's hands? I'm having a hard time understanding how a bottle of air freshener, that you have to be holding in your hands in order to be spraying it, results in hand prints on a chest and being pushed into a couch.

At best, he handled the situation badly (IMO) Emily was recently awarded unsupervised visits and already an incident occurred. That doesn't look good. It's not a case where the boys had been visiting the Hernandez/Glass home for a long period of time with a long history of positive experiences and then this one isolated incident occurred.

There is previous history of domestic disputes in that household. There were several reports to CPS about abuse. There is a history of drug use. A child DIED in that home! I cannot question the validity of the accounts of the two boys about what happened that day. The history of that household speaks volumes.

i completely agree that at best he handled it poorly and at its worst, it was a completely abusive reaction. since we werent there, i really am struggling to draw a conclusion (the marks are concerning to me but if he grabbed him/the can roughly, maybe that makes sense? but why couldnt he just get the can from a small child?). idk, we werent there. but imo, idc that much about the details of what happened (in terms of Lucas' case and understanding JH, the type of parents him and EG are etc, i care about the kid experiencing this) - if the lysol incident were the worst thing that happened in that household and appeared very isolated, then yes, i'd absolutely put more weight into the details and how it reflects both JH and EG as parents.

but unfortunately, being shoved for misbehaving with a lysol can was on the light end of abuse/discipline/physical contact the kids under the care of JH and EG received. as you said, there are MULTIPLE documented instances of abuse and raised voices and we only know about the reported instances. who knows how many other times EGs ex saw things that made him uneasy/he didnt like. he knew EG very well from being in a relationship with her and therefore he knew the type of company she likely kept. imo, regardless of if the lysol can were an accident or abusive, it continues to paint the overall picture that the household was not a safe or happy place for any children.

Thank you!!
I think some are giving EG way too much power. People have to be responsible for their own behaviors and choices. JH chose to participate in the violent behavior between himself and EG remember in at least one of the incidents EG had bruises on the side of her head, JH chose to allow and accept drug use around his children, JH chose to ignore the bruises and and Lucas words, JH chose to strike a child, JH chose to isolate Lucas from family. EG did not force him to do any of those things.

I can't promise anything but for the moment I am done with the topic, I will never accept that the choices he made were ok or he made those choices because he was in love and blinded by a conniving woman. His responsibility was to provide a safe and loving environment for his children, he failed to do that.

We haven’t seen any marks or photos. Most important was EG a part of it or a catalyst for it?

6. After hiding Lucas EG ALLOWED THOusaNDs OF People TO SEARCH unknown days and hours as volunteers. Each mourned Lucas. All the while each morning she woke knowing where he was, how he died and may have gotten off in it. Again we don’t know. She was Hoping the water would wash away all evidence of his existence. She intentionally hurt and damaged people who we are not aware of or that have spoken.

How harsh is it for even trained personnel to have to remove decomposed remains after 90 days. Although I worked for an ME in the 80s body’s in water still decompose the same. I’m not going to describe it to anyone simply due to the pain it would cause. I WAS TRAINED AND FIND IT VERY HARD ANYONE COULD DESECRATE A CHILD LIKE THAT. YET SHE DID IT 96 times all day long.

EG LEFT HIM THERE. EG IS THE ROot CAUSE Of EVERY SINGLE widespread TEAR AND SADNESS IF LUCAS DEATH.

7. EXACTLY WHAT kind of human can lie cheat and damage an entire community? She watched listened and intentionally inflicted pain on WICHITA. . And she did it to her family, to Lucas family to JH to JO, to Lucas and thousands of others. THIS WOMAN ISNT A SINGLE TRAIN WRECK, she’s a hundred of them piled up for years. And LE NEEDS TIME TO APPLY AUTOPSY FINDINGS AND UNTANGLE AUTOPSY FINDINGS ORGANIZE MAKE SENSE TO CONVINCE A JURY.

Her track record is long. She has no boundaries no filters and above all no conscience. EG considers herself first at any cost. So it will be interesting to see the facts. As of now I hope she’s lost the support of JH. Because that too can change and we don’t know.

I scream enough. It time to wait for the facts to emerge before any further judgements are made. Hopefully EG PATH OF DESTRUCTION WILL STOP AT THE HANDS OF MARK BENNETT WICHITAS DA.

I don’t know it kind of feels like, he could stay in denial as long as Lucas wasn’t found. And he didn’t believe EG had done anything so was the PI just wasting their time as far as he was concerned? Hard to say...
If if we're my child I would be on her like white on rice. I would not try stalling anyone involved in helping to find my child. No way. No how. The most important thing is finding my child. Bottom line. I know. I've been there. ( he was found safe and sound it was miss communication with him,and his brothers)

This cold calculating female did not act alone, sh had lots of help. I don't disagree she is coniving, deceitful, but He also has child abuse charge now too.
I'm more concerned with covering the children. Protecting them.
Not making excuses, for the abusers. That's exactly how Lucas died in the first place. Abuse.
I'm concerned with Lucas, and the other children caught up in this methed up case.
I don't think there's a snowballs chance in hell she will EVER get her daughter back. I also don't think she'll ever get her boys back. And they HAVE someone fighting for THEM. They have an alert and attentive father watching out for them. It's the daughter in state custody right now I worry about the most. I honestly would like to see her with a new and loving family.

boy oh boy. I’m on a tear for Monday. Let’s revert to JOs advice and wait. KE has all of it. I can’t imagine the thousands of hours it’s consumed thus far. I’m just tired of the pain EG has inflicted. I truly haven’t seen much worse.

I know the work it’s taken to get this far. I know many LE personnel carry these cases with heavy hearts until adjudicated. Let’s give them what they need to do their best. And wait for the truth and evidence in this massive amount of lies.

If if we're my child I would be on her like white on rice. I would not try stalling anyone involved in helping to find my child. No way. No how. The most important thing is finding my child. Bottom line. I know. I've been there. ( he was found safe and sound it was miss communication with him,and his brothers)
I don’t disagree, at all- I am basing what I said on JH behavior the entire time not that it’s right or expected or appropriate. Just goes along with how he has acted for the duration.

I don't think there's a snowballs chance in hell she will EVER get her daughter back. I also don't think she'll ever get her boys back. And they HAVE someone fighting for THEM. They have an alert and attentive father watching out for them. It's the daughter in state custody right now I worry about the most. I honestly would like to see with a new and loving family.
I’m scared for her as well. Inthe podcast DM MENTIONED THAT EGs sister was “ in the process” of trying to get her. I don’t know if it was part of his ploy or fact. But I hope a judge investigated it long and hard. It needs further study to understand EG and how she became what she is. And if she’s a product of her environment then MH might be better off out of Kansas and away from the stigma she will face growing up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010