Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you suppose the DA is waiting for as far as an arrest? It's obvious Lucas died and EG knew where the body was hidden as she presumedly placed him there. It's obvious he died from unnatural causes, otherwise why hide him? The PI saw him and said he died from a concussion. I think that says a lot!

I think he’s waiting for the autopsy to be completed, and possibly a little gun shy due to her being acquitted for something she admitted to doing. I just think he’s making sure all his ducks are in a row.

What do you suppose the DA is waiting for as far as an arrest? It's obvious Lucas died and EG knew where the body was hidden as she presumedly placed him there. It's obvious he died from unnatural causes, otherwise why hide him? The PI saw him and said he died from a concussion. I think that says a lot!
The DA is most likely waiting for all test results (forensics, toxicology, etc) to be back so they can file the most complete case. Once charges are filed they have a fairly set timeline things have to happen, sure it can be delayed in some instances but the DA never wants that to be his fault or he might get sued for malicious prosecution. Some defense lawyers even try to get it sped up especially if they are fairly sure the filing is made prematurely. And filing charges before the results are back is a dangerous thing because they don’t want surprises in the middle of trial prep.

When the PI team came to pick up our suspect, he had to ask JH to leave them alone for the day. So obviously, JH and EG were very much together at that time.

And this was AFTER she admitted doing meth while home with the kids, leaving a sick and weak 5 yr old boy, HOME ALONE, at night, while she went out to stuff her face with pasta.

And this was after the police and his friends and family warned him that she was lying about the abduction story---and that she was the prime suspect in his child's disappearance.

After ALL OF THAT, JH was still together and cosy with her after she was released. It is no big surprise if he is still kissing her scrawny butt, even after she confessed dumping this sweet boy like garbage.

I just want to take a moment to say how happy I am to have found this community. I have been here a little over a year and mostly lurk. I have posted a few times, but even more so look forward to reading the insight of my fellow sleuths. I’m a reader, observer and analyzer. I am becoming more comfortable here. This group of people is amazing and I can’t thank you enough for being here with me. When my kiddos are tucked away for the night and all is calm, I spend my quiet time here with you. Although the cases that bring us here are the saddest of all, it does feel like a community. Thank you for welcoming me. I feel like my heart has grown ten times since the beginning, each little one finds a special place there and changes your view of the world. Little Lucas keeps shining through tonight for me. <3

I think he’s waiting for the autopsy to be completed, and possibly a little gun shy due to her being acquitted for something she admitted to doing. I just think he’s making sure all his ducks are in a row.
I think you're right. She admitted to smoking pot and driving. She knew what she was doing telling them that because it said on her phone she was smoking a few bowls. And I think there is a lax attitude about smoking pot. My goodness it grows wild out there and is legal in many parts of the country. At this point tho, I think she lied as to what she had been smoking. I think it was meth and she went to OG and met someone else that way that had more meth to use later. As much as the jury couldn't convict her with the info they had, I don't think they had the true info. jmo

When the PI team came to pick up our suspect, he had to ask JH to leave them alone for the day. So obviously, JH and EG were very much together at that time.

And this was AFTER she admitted doing meth while home with the kids, leaving a sick and weak 5 yr old boy, HOME ALONE, at night, while she went out to stuff her face with pasta.

And this was after the police and his friends and family warned him that she was lying about the abduction story---and that she was the prime suspect in his child's disappearance.

After ALL OF THAT, JH was still together and cosy with her after she was released. It is no big surprise if he is still kissing her scrawny butt, even after she confessed dumping this sweet boy like garbage.

One just can't help but think she's got something on him. It makes more sense than the rest of this nonsense.

Does someone know for a fact that they are back together? Is this just a rumor? I was gone most of the day yesterday but even when not posting I have been reading quietly in the background to stay afloat. Did I miss something?

Does someone know for a fact that they are back together? Is this just a rumor? I was gone most of the day yesterday but even when not posting I have been reading quietly in the background to stay afloat. Did I miss something?
If you read Tricia's 2 most recent posts, she states that she was just making an opinion statement. So no facts...but when you ask if they are "back together," we never had any facts to say they were ever not together anymore to begin with. The last statement JH made about EG was in support of her.

DM said he died from a concussion. Sooo,did that mean Lucas had an obvious head wound?? I ask because both my husband and son have had concussions with & without wounds to the head. (Both had our garage door close on their heads in the same week. Yes,it is fixed now.) My husband had a hat on and had a worse concussion then my son who ended up with a cut that bled.

All mainstream media has said is that JH was with Jamie at the bridge memorial site or they interviewed him at the balloon launch. EG was in custody then. Who knows since she got out??? They certainly were together once she was found not guilty on CE.

DM said he died from a concussion. Sooo,did that mean Lucas had an obvious head wound?? I ask because both my husband and son have had concussions with & without wounds to the head. (Both had our garage door close on their heads in the same week. Yes,it is fixed now.) My husband had a hat on and had a worse concussion then my son who ended up with a cut that bled.

I thin EG said it in response to his mentioning. I got one the last time in fishing boat. They leave healed or partially healed skull scars. Some might be in various stages of healing.

If the evidence is there the medical examiner will find it.

(snipped for length)

You were going after a wolf spider and your dog got in the way. JH was going after a 6 year old and got him. That's like comparing accidentally hitting someone when you're backing out of a parking space, to aiming it at a crowd on the sidewalk. Looking at the household dynamics here, it is a FAR bigger stretch to assume JH wasn't abusive than to assume he was. Don't want to make assumptions at all? That's fine, but then maybe EG's abuse was also an accident, or maybe LH really was just super clumsy.
It was only a comparison. I was laser focused on that spider. ( by the way PISQUALIE is at this stage of life my kid). Wolf spiders can and do bite. And they are the fastest spiders I’ve seen. I slowed him down with a drawer I’m refinishing. Finished him off with a 1/2 concrete block.

My point is that sometimes we don’t know what happened andif this goes to court then east part of the truth. we will likely find out at least part of the truth.

When emotions run high accidents happen.

The Emily doesn't like me came from a report made to DCF - I am not sure if a relative reported that Lucas said that or if Lucas actually told someone from DCF that when they investigated. Either way I believe 100% that Lucas did say that.
May 16, 2017: DCF, the Kansas child protection agency, received the first of two reports of suspected abuse involving Lucas. Glass and an “unknown perpetrator” were suspected. The boy reportedly had bruising in the shape of a hand on his left arm, bruising on his left cheek and on his bottom.

“It was reported that when asked about his bruises, all Lucas would say is that (Glass) 'doesn’t like me any more,'" it says.

DCF investigated, “determined that there was not enough evidence to support the allegation. DCF closed the case.”
Horrific new details emerge in court document about missing 5-year-old Lucas Hernandez

The report came from school nurse. And I hope DCF worker living with consequences. DCF was the last and final line of defense for Lucas. Anytime a school gets involved it’s serious. They could have saved him

DCF FAILED.

All mainstream media has said is that JH was with Jamie at the bridge memorial site or they interviewed him at the balloon launch. EG was in custody then. Who knows since she got out??? They certainly were together once she was found not guilty on CE.

Don’t believe they are together now. JH seeing the light.

Children playing with a spray bottle of Febreeze, any one of those children could have ended up with the contents in their eyes. JH reacted to a situation that may have caused harm. That is the first thing I would have done is too get it away from the child spraying it. I do not think he intended to harm the child deliberately.
Are we blaming child now?
So many excuses. Lucas is dead. Why? Abuse. Why do you think he was so pissed about this coming out? Why did he ignore the abuse? Why did he cut off people who reported the abuse? His voice dripped with such cold arrogance. Remember?

Lucas is dead because this exact thing. Excuses, looking the other way.

IMO I’m not going to fault JH for being there when DM the P I was here. He needed to make sure she talked to him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010