Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A thought occurs that allows for what we already knew, and this new information. *speculation peppered with what we have heard in the news*
WPD said they were still following leads.
Both JH and JO have said Lucas was a fighter from the start.
In her statement EG talks about feeding Lucas - but while the foods she listed are commonly fed to children, they’re not usually together in the same meal. Pop tart AND fruit. PBJ AND spaghetti-o’s. I doubt she was feeding him at all- which will cause stomachaches of a different sort.
He was sick and had a Rx for zofran but JH didn’t think it was working...
What if, she knew he was deteriorating and at some point decided she wasn’t taking active measures anymore to maintain him. Let him die from his illness.
But he just wouldn’t. Maybe she thought he did pass on the 11th and she’s making plans, going to make it oh she just woke up and he was dead. Maybe even blame it on the homeless guy. And lo and behold he was NOT dead yet. Well hell what to do now??? Continue down the same path...deny him food out at OG even.... until her temper flares and now it’s too obvious she can’t say he just went in his sleep there’s too much of a mess. So now comes the dumping him and calling him in missing plan...

That never felt like the first plan anyway, did it? It’s all been so very very strange...
I always understood the different foods like pb&j with spaghetti was one child had the pb&j and the other ate spaghetti - I could be wrong however.

this is far-fetched and will be my last post tonight so i dont go too deep into a rabbit hole of lucas' passing on the 16/17th vs 10th/11th:

would it be possible LE asked NG to leak this info? the oddest part i find about her sharing this info is it is the BIGGEST bombshell of the episode but its hushed in the last 30 seconds....almost as if it needed to be put out there but JHs reaction/response wasnt necessary or wanted during the episodes Q&A.

maybe LE knows 100% about something that happened on the 10th/11th - possibly but not necessarily related to the autopsy; other options could be a witness has recently come forward about seeing him somewhere (maybe the grocery store/errand type places) with EG and said he looked horribly beaten and starved or another situation before friday where there is proof EG left him alone (re receipt from a restaurant but no Lucas/Lucas wasnt in school).

maybe they are trying to spook her into thinking there is a COD but want it to be slightly inaccurate/vague & hopefully back her into a defensive corner of saying "no, you've got it wrong"...and eventually the truth comes out?

idk, like i said far-fetched and hopefully we receive confirmation on this aspect of the timeline soon.
Honestly? At this point nothing is making much sense, so why not?

Apparently two different neighbors stated they saw Lucas but this article just says days before he went missing which could mean anything

His mother said she saw the boy and his stepmother just days before he disappeared.
“He came over with the little brother,” she said. “I did shake Emily Glass’ hand. We discussed him coming over and playing with the dog.”
Vigil held for Lucas Hernandez

I always understood the different foods like pb&j with spaghetti was one child had the pb&j and the other ate spaghetti - I could be wrong however.
It’s possible but it definitely struck me in her statement. I wouldn’t say I fed my kids pork chops and pizza for dinner.... I made pork chops for us and my youngest had pizza because he doesn’t eat pork. Many portions of her statement are so detailed and others...are not.

It’s possible but it definitely struck me in her statement. I wouldn’t say I fed my kids pork chops and pizza for dinner.... I made pork chops for us and my youngest had pizza because he doesn’t eat pork. Many portions of her statement are so detailed and others...are not.
I just never thought she really made them anything to eat. Maybe a pop tart or something but nothing she had to do anything to.

Honestly? At this point nothing is making much sense, so why not?
seriously! and while there are both things i respect and things i dislike about NG, i think one thing we all can probably agree on is that if you were to leak info, she'd be a great person to do it bc shes so polarizing you know the public will have a ton of reactions & opinions and therefore get the volume you'd want and need to spook EG

If Lucas died on the 11th and EG didn't call it in until the 17th, that's 6 days! Who all did she have contact with in those 6 days? Did she tell anyone? Did anyone help her?

I realize and respect that we're not to discuss former members here, but perhaps under the circumstances, a little bit of information from Admin could be helpful in terms of understanding some of this new information that seems to contradict some of the formerly verified statements? Just to help alleviate some of the confusion we're all feeling.

I just never thought she really made them anything to eat. Maybe a pop tart or something but nothing she had to do anything to.
Nothing she named takes any real effort. Heck even PBJ comes premade now. Even so. Those aren’t foods that would go together. Why feed the kids different things, even no effort food duplicated is less effort than making two separate things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay