Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #27

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big time fishy, moo. Coincidences do exist, however...

Was this the first time this man had been over there? (Assuming there is truth to this statement...I have always suspected a male visitor(s).
That I do not know...don't think there was any talk of previous visits...but somewhere I read the rumor of how she had a "boyfriend"

I love you. So much. Right now. I’m going to say why. I normally don’t tell people but I have an auditory cognition problem. I can hear, my brain just doesn’t always understand it. I read lips ALOT and pod casts are useless to me unless fine people like you transcribe! Thank you again.
You are most welcome! I will try to get the rest done over the next couple of days. Busy work day tomorrow and a dentist appt, so I probably wont make much progress.

I’m terrible at using the timeline feature, I couldn’t find what I’m looking for, so maybe someone remembers this detail: what day did she snap a photo of the 2 strangers outside her house?

If LH died earlier than suspected, it seems like she had plenty of time to build a case in her favor. And you guys are making some good assumptions.

He’ll of a post. You been readin up or jus as book learned as I suspected at the start. Every day I make it a point to learn something new.

Your post today is it. Thank ya. And a thousand likes.

The beating I took that led to my rescue placement by LE in a secret halfway house... was only ever referred to as a 'Haircut' by the woman I was trapped with for years.

She dragged me by my hair 1/2 mile out to a pond screaming and hitting me, and somehow got ahold of a currycomb which she sawed at the top of my head and back of my neck. I vaguely recall being headrammed into barrels and begging.

She later managed to cut it all off with a pair of scissors, but defended the hour long ordeal's horrific wounds and huge bald spot as normal hygiene. She was adamant about taking this story to the local papers and apparently any talk show host who'd have her.

So EG's cover story is 'Bath'.

I get it.

Last edited:
Give everyone credit. He didn’t have to do the interview. He could have remained quiet. I think he’s trying to keep the public informed.

Certainly he’s made mistakes. I have some pretty devastating ones, but it was easier to keep them to myself than when I had to admit them to friends. That was hard.
I don’t disagree with your sentiment Charlie but I tend to think it’s more about

covering his *advertiser censored**, because knows his *advertiser censored** is grass.

“When asked again if she had any idea, she said there were two people who were acting strangely outside of the home a few days before Lucas disappeared.

"I keep thinking and I keep thinking what could have happened, you know. And I keep thinking back to these two people that were outside of my house a few days prior. A black man and white woman," Glass said.”

No exact dates, but a few days prior to the 17th according to EG... we were stuck on these people for the longest time, confused how they fit in the puzzle... we assumed she took their photo prior to his death... just another setup.

It’s weighing heavy on me that the non-confirmed science has likelihood to be right. Lots of things fall into place. And the things that don’t, have never been officially verified.

Last edited:
Somethings not right. I’m going to a corner for a time. I’ve about had enough for a while. I hope there’s no one upsmandhip and leaking going on in Wichita. First DCF then different timing of info. Who knows.

I do know there are autopsy findings. And perhaps everything is at ME Office. But I am pretty sure DA knows results of what is in Lucas file. It’s not all there but a good part of it is.
Were you able to find the link for this? Latest I could find from the DA was the statement where they were refuting the comments made by NG, and nothing from ME's office. Thanks!

The beating I took that led to my rescue placement by LE in a secret halfway house... was only ever referred to as a 'Haircut' by the woman I was trapped with for years.

She dragged me by my hair 1/2 mile out to a pond screaming and hitting, and somehow got ahold of a currycomb which she sawed at the top of my head and back of my neck. I vaguely recall being headrammed into barrels and begging.

She later managed to cut it all off with a pair of scissors, but defended the hour long ordeal's horrific wounds and huge bald spot as normal hygiene. She was adamant about taking this story to the local papers and apparently any talk show host who'd have her.

So EG's cover story is Bath.

I get it.
Just when I think I couldn’t be more inspired. The deeply personal strength of sharing of intuitive, scarred survivors of parental wrath I’ve witnessed on our WS defies wonder and amazement. Wow.
I continue to be blown away.

Do we even know the house guest was really there? We know he was interviewed and determined to have nothing to do with anything related to Lucas, but could this just have been the name of a person EG knew that she was hoping to pin things on? Maybe someone who'd been there in the past, but not that night?
Yes. He’s been killed and we were advised not to discuss him.

But along those lines he very well could have been one of many “visitors” to the home/apt over 3 years. Picking up and delivering or some such thing.

This woman s life is so bizarre a drama writer couldn’t come up with this.

She dragged me by my hair 1/2 mile out to a pond screaming and hitting, and somehow got ahold of a currycomb which she sawed at the top of my head and back of my neck. I vaguely recall being headrammed into barrels and begging.

So EG's cover story is Bath.

I get it.

So EG Bath = tnith haircut.
OMG. tnith...I am glad you are alive!

If only Lucas made it too.:(

Somethings not right. I’m going to a corner for a time. I’ve about had enough for a while. I hope there’s no one upsmandhip and leaking going on in Wichita. First DCF then different timing of info. Who knows.

I do know there are autopsy findings. And perhaps everything is at ME Office. But I am pretty sure DA knows results of what is in Lucas file. It’s not all there but a good part of it is.
I am so very far behind. Page 38. When I post, the page flips to the current page. So, I’m not up on the most current details. I don’t believe a conspiracy is going on.
Wichita Witch Hunt. Unnecessary at this time. Let’s wait.

Supposing our timeline we have been working off of is wrong..........Let's suppose instead Lucas was killed before VD but after the play time on the 11th. We know he went to school on the 9th. Anything happen on the 10th? He and EG's sons played at the neighbors on the 11th, but Lucas was withdrawn. Any known sightings of him after the 11th? I'm tossing out the sighting of him from the LL on the 16th.

I think we will need some clarification on the dates from @FindLucasAllen if possible. I'm reserving judgment on who was "right" or "wrong" about the dates until we hear from our VI. I suppose someone could tweet at Nancy Grace and just ask if she meant to say the 16th and 17th instead of the 10th and 11th.

As of right now, the last *confirmed* person to see Lucas other than Emily was the neighbor on the 11th when he was outside with the older boys.

this is far-fetched and will be my last post tonight so i dont go too deep into a rabbit hole of lucas' passing on the 16/17th vs 10th/11th:

would it be possible LE asked NG to leak this info? the oddest part i find about her sharing this info is it is the BIGGEST bombshell of the episode but its hushed in the last 30 seconds....almost as if it needed to be put out there but JHs reaction/response wasnt necessary or wanted during the episodes Q&A.

maybe LE knows 100% about something that happened on the 10th/11th - possibly but not necessarily related to the autopsy; other options could be a witness has recently come forward about seeing him somewhere (maybe the grocery store/errand type places) with EG and said he looked horribly beaten and starved or another situation before friday where there is proof EG left him alone (re receipt from a restaurant but no Lucas/Lucas wasnt in school).

maybe they are trying to spook her into thinking there is a COD but want it to be slightly inaccurate/vague & hopefully back her into a defensive corner of saying "no, you've got it wrong"...and eventually the truth comes out?

idk, like i said far-fetched and hopefully we receive confirmation on this aspect of the timeline soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay