Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont think his skin color is enough to speculate this though. it certainly doesnt rule him out but it doesnt mean much. also, im inclined to think that the person smoking and homeless guest are two different people because EG tries to paint the smoking couple as strangers that are spooking her out whereas the homeless kid spending the night appears to be more of a friend/acquaintance given that he spent the night.

i suppose EG could argue she's super neighborly and invited this guy into her house twice (once smoking, once sat feb 16) but i think EGs manipulation game is on its point/she knows LE would tear that story apart every which way possible (if he spooked her, why'd he sleep over. if she knew him, why'd he spook her. why was he on that block twice in a few days if he doesnt live there etc).

however, more likely imo EG is an opportunist and when she saw the smoking couple, she threw suspicion on them and when her homeless acquaintance/friend/however they know each other took her up on her offer, she tried or was going to try to throw suspicion on him.

what would be interesting, imo, is if she actually knew the smoking couple and maybe her/the smoking couple/homeless kid were all connected socially somehow and EG was willing to throw anyone under the bus if it saves herself.
Yes. Including her dealer. The convenient Homeless black man. C.R. The name of the dealer, and the driver of the BMW. Heck she blamed her own nephews for the bruising.
So I don't understand how it's so hard to connect the dots.
What a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive.

Heads up, everyone, I will be starting a new thread shortly.

I know frustrations are bubbling a bit in this case again, but please try to limit the snark to the bare minimum and do NOT direct snark or any personal comments at your fellow WS posters. Sometimes I find it's best to step away from a thread for a while for a breather. If that doesn't work, you have the option of the "Ignore" feature.

Okay, I'll be back in a bit with a new thread link. :)

I'm loving the ignore feature, but you also won't see those ignored posts when quoted in a reply -- which can be confusing for about half a minute.

Yes. Including her dealer. The convenient Homeless black man. C.R. The name of the dealer, and the driver of the BMW. Heck she blamed her own nephews for the bruising.
So I don't understand how it's so hard to connect the dots.
What a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive.

A man being black is not enough confirmation to be certain that the homeless man and the mystery couple are one and the same. You continue to state this as fact and causing unnecessary confusion without having more substantial information to back up your thought process ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anyclimate3010