Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I respectfully disagree...I have blown up the pictures...But I will move on. I will check further in to this on my own. The relevance to this is staged or coincidence....
BBM. I completely agree with the bolded statement. I think it has been confusing from the start because we lacked a specific address and still do--even number address will put you on north side of road, but we were only given the block. I think the last article I linked in OP actually points more to suspicion because stated it was eastbound, closer to Kwik Shop and other businesses, which means likely on the access road at lower speeds.
I think we both want the same answers, and as another local I'm glad to see you here!

Thanks EG! Brought the attention back on you not Lucas. Still a bit ticked off that the news alert over her woke me in the 3 am hour. I live with 2 kids one is on the verge of turning 3 so I know better then to try to go back to sleep.

I NEED Starbucks ! I’d pay for delivery right now !

Funny that yesterday all the news was about was the high suicide rate data for Kansas that was just released . Lots of reports of it being mostly white females doing it. Almost makes me wonder if those story’s were helping to trigger her in her most likely drug influenced mind.
Just thinking out loud .. I’m tired and trying to stay awake

That's a good question. I'm just waking up to the news. I think a few here thought this would be the case. EG took the coward way out, and made sure to do it before the autopsy is released. There's still people connected to her saying she never was able to tell her side. What side? LH was five. He wasn't treated right in his short lived life, now, no justice for his murderer. I'm so praying for the family for ease of pain. I know JH has to be hurting and while I pray for him as well, JH should have done more to keep this baby safe. I won't say anything more on that because I'm sure that is something he will have to deal with the rest of his life. So now, another twist in this already twisted case. EG shot dead, JH finds her.
She had 5 months to tell her side! Cry me a river

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member