Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so very sorry for you. I have lost someone very close and others the same way. It is a horrible road your emotion travel. I have extreme sadness and empathy to people living within the darkness depression brings. It is not cowards way for people who have depression I agree.

In this case though I think it is just another piece to her twisted mind. And I would hope they do not place her in the category of the same.

Yeah, I agree with Blef when depression is involved, but I don't think this was depression, she just didn't like the alternative... jail time.

I know... I'm awful. But I just don't care. All she is, is a child killer. An abuser. A liar. I don't care.
I only care that she most probably took the truth with her. Not that she would have given that up anyways, I suppose :rolleyes: Other than that... nope, nuffin...

Wonder what kind of, if any, surveillance she was under then. Listening devices in the home, phone taps? Surely LE would have known this was a high possibility?

Sad news on so many fronts. Reports are saying that people are driving by her home clapping and cheering. Let's be better people. She's still someone's mom, friend and daughter.

Tiny Burger on Twitter

he said this live on the air also. While I loathe EG I do agree with him. Locals let’s not stoop to that level. Seeing it on Fb live kwch just makes Wichita look trashy. Let’s rise above

I am so very sorry for you. I have lost someone very close and others the same way. It is a horrible road your emotion travel. I have extreme sadness and empathy to people living within the darkness depression brings. It is not cowards way for people who have depression I agree.

In this case though I think it is just another piece to her twisted mind. And I would hope they do not place her in the category of the same.

Thank you. I’m coping. My life is back on track after a lot of hard work but it’s still hard at times. Especially with the PTSD I now have.

I agree that it’s not the same. This feels to me like she’s done it to further hurt JH, and JO. Take answers with her. Have the final control. It’s not suicide because she is depressed or mentally ill. This is her getting the very last word in a very final way. She knows that by going to that house, having JH find her she’s messing him up even more. Rumours will go around that he or JO killed her I’m betting, and he’s never going to get the image of her body as he found it out of his head. Plus we’ll never have all the answers. She’s vindictive and manipulative to the end.

he said this live on the air also. While I loathe EG I do agree with him. Locals let’s not stoop to that level. Seeing it on Fb live kwch just makes Wichita look trashy. Let’s rise above
Yes! She was whoever she was, committed murder and created havoc wherever she went. Let's be bigger than to stoop into joining in evil thoughts and behaviors.

I just want to add, I lost my first wife to suicide 2 years ago last Friday. As a suicide survivor I hate the “they took the cowards way out!” sayings. I have no sympathy for EG, none at all, but I would say in the main, it’s NOT the cowards way out, it’s the ONLY solution a suicidal person can see.
People I know and hold dear have been thru this with a spouse and I'm so terribly sorry you went thru it too. I sincerely hope you got some counseling. Hugs!

Thank you. I’m coping. My life is back on track after a lot of hard work but it’s still hard at times. Especially with the PTSD I now have.

I agree that it’s not the same. This feels to me like she’s done it to further hurt JH, and JO. Take answers with her. Have the final control. It’s not suicide because she is depressed or mentally ill. This is her getting the very last word in a very final way. She knows that by going to that house, having JH find her she’s messing him up even more. Rumours will go around that he or JO killed her I’m betting, and he’s never going to get the image of her body as he found it out of his head. Plus we’ll never have all the answers. She’s vindictive and manipulative to the end.
You articulated my exact thoughts.

Yes. And I do believe this is a mental illness/personality disorder with her. Call it evil even, but it's an imbalance. Meth didn't help.

I knew this would happen! I called it the day she was released from jail and again the day in DM’s interview when I heard her say “I can’t do jail”.

I’m absolutely sick about this. How dare she take away any justice for Lucas? She has completely deprived Lucas’ family of both that sweet boy and now any justice they would have gotten for him! This is not justice!

Why was she at the home? How did she get there? Why was JH there, did she call him? I’m not a fan of his but he didn’t deserve to find this.

Also, Shelly needs to shut up and sit down.

JMHO

Last edited:
I know this won't be popular, but I do hope LE continues to investigate Lucas death, if anyone else was involved or had knowledge of what happened they need to be held accountable.
Agree. The charges should still be filed.....it should be Lucas's right and his parents rights that it's on record who killed him and how.

More than EVER I wish I knew what the autopsy results were now. I do wonder what they were gonna show that she absolutely knew there was no explanation or free pass for...........
Do you think we will still learn what the results were?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018