Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys.....I'm really feeling sorry for Jonathan right now. What an awful time in his life. His son was murdered by his girlfriend, he lost his daughter, and now he finds a suicide of his ex, the murderer of his son. All of this is so devastating! My heart really aches for him right now.

I agree 100%!!!

In addition, I do not believe they were living together or even together at all anymore. She probably baited him back to the house so that he would find her body or so she could do it in front of him.

I believe Jamie could have been there as support for Jonathan. She did say they were still on good terms before Emily and they are going thru a shared tragedy with few trustworthy people around them. Admittedly, I like the idea that they were together as Emily pulled this dramatic act.

Guys.....I'm really feeling sorry for Jonathan right now. What an awful time in his life. His son was murdered by his girlfriend, he lost his daughter, and now he finds a suicide of his ex, the murderer of his son. All of this is so devastating! My heart really aches for him right now.

I agree with you at the moment. Horrific scene.

He should of protected his son then. His beaten son. He should of got rid of the problem (EG) walked away with his son and had visits with his daughter. No one had to die. No one had to be abused. He could have stopped this.

Sad news on so many fronts. Reports are saying that people are driving by her home clapping and cheering. Let's be better people. She's still someone's mom, friend and daughter.

Tiny Burger on Twitter

I know... I'm awful. But I just don't care. All she is, is a child killer. An abuser. A liar. I don't care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abk018