Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It really irks me that she did not kill herself because she killed Lucas, she killed herself because people knew.

Me too. IMO it was probably going to be one of the only times in her life that she'd have to face the consequences of her actions. She knew no amount of lies would get her out of this now and years of jail just ain't her thing :rolleyes:

At least the one positive outcome out of this tragic roller-coaster mess, is that Lucas was found. I have to give her (EG) that. How many times that we hear when a suspect decides to end their life and not giving up information that can bring closure?

I wouldn't give her that tbh. She didn't do it out of the kindness of her heart. She thought she was playing DM when really DM was playing her. Without him, I don't think she would have given up the location at all.

Is it true JH came home to find her dead there?
I didn't think they were living together. Did he just come in from work to find her? A reporter said Jamie was there too. I'm thinking she heard the news and went there, not that they were all together when Emily did this.
I wonder if she shot herself in the bathroom.
This is just awful!

Wow!!! Just wow. I hope we get more information as to how they ended up at the house, did she leave any information, did she tell JH what she intended to do and he went over there? This woman is a piece of work, for sure. I feel for her 3 living children, who will be the ones most affected by her poor choices. They deserve better.

Is it true JH came home to find her dead there?
I didn't think they were living together. Did he just come in from work to find her? A reporter said Jamie was there too. I'm thinking she heard the news and went there, not that they were all together when Emily did this.
I wonder if she shot herself in the bathroom.
This is just awful!

I think Emily probably called or texted him something to get him there. Still, in her death, she was playing the victim. Look what the world made her do, now everyone will feel sorry for her. I am sorry Emily, I don't. Well, I guess I do. I feel sorry she is such a horrible person. She could have chosen to be different.

I am one of the OMG woke up people! I can't understand why Jonathan was the one to find Emily. Were they living together? I do feel for her boys what a tragedy.

I wonder if this latest news and podcast is what prompted this event to happen. I say event because it hasn't been confirmed suicide or not yet.

I say Emily was too chicken to face her own music so to speak!

Guys.....I'm really feeling sorry for Jonathan right now. What an awful time in his life. His son was murdered by his girlfriend, he lost his daughter, and now he finds a suicide of his ex, the murderer of his son. All of this is so devastating! My heart really aches for him right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webberry