Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say I live in the county, not in KS but MO. If I hear a gunshot in middle of the night or early morning hours I’m wondering why someone is using a firearm at that time in the dark?

I agree it is not as common very late at night and I get concerned too when I hear a shot very late at night. I often see poisonous snakes right after the sun goes down when i am taking out the trash or something. One time I could not get out the front door because one was camped out near the door. I think when the weather gets really hot they feel the air is cooler coming from inside the home and will curl up near the doors and along the walls.

But you are right that when its very late there really is not a good reason to be shooting because most people are in bed. They worry me too. On top of that it is pretty much against the law to be shooting after dark anywhere unless you have a valid special racoon night hunting license or some other special fur bearer hunting license where certain species allow night hunting.

I have very mixed feelings, it is sad to me when anyone takes their own life on the other hand I am so angry for a few reasons. I think this will leave alot of unanswered questions for family and I think others that should be held accountable are gonna skate free now. All their secrets are safe now.

I am so sorry for your loss Blef. I also lost a close nephew by way of gunshot wound to his head Aug. 2017 and it still hurts and we still ask why, why he felt he couldn't come talk to us. We couldn't see that things were so bad he felt he had to do that. It still hurts. In no way do I feel your wife or my nephew took a cowardly way out. With EG, it will take some time for me. We searched for Lucas and as many grew to love him and I feel EG should have faced her wrongs. LH has been done horribly wrong and I can't feel any different about EG right now. I may have spoke to soon off of emotion. I hope and pray that you are healing and finding ways to accept it was not your fault and that there was nothing you could do different that may have changed things. I struggle with that everyday because we were always close and I was the Aunt he trusted to tell me everything and at the time of his death we had a falling out months prior and I always feel if I was talking to him it may not have happened. I will keep you in my prayers.

Thank you. You are in my thoughts too.

I cannot think of what EG did as the same thing my wife, or your nephew did. I think this was her ultimate act of manipulation and control. She knew she would leave JH and JO and the family of precious Luke with so many unanswered questions. I hate that this is going to be labelled suicide, because to me it feels like EG getting her last minutes of infamy and causing as much pain to JH, JO and her surviving children as possible, not a desperate act of someone who sees nothing but pain left in their life.

I’m here- catching up- ive seen the news. There isn’t enough coffee this morning. My brain is just a jumble. Why now? What pushed her over the edge? I firmly believe LE had most if not all of the answers - but it looks like she didn’t, not until the bits here and there started coming out in the news...

I’m guessing being one the most hated women in America is what set her off, moo, having to go everywhere wearing sunglasses knowing people want to spit on you and beat your butt, knowing you’re going to spend the rest of your life in jail. Moo.

Im mainly a lurker on websleauths but Lucas case just grasped me from the very beginning.
I have to say I'm a bit angry EG got the less painfaul way out and poor Lucas had to suffer the wrath of her abuse for months possibly even longer. I think she did it because the guilt was eating her up. It's incredibly harsh to say and I do feel bad for her children. But if she was pregnant at least that child got saved from her being a monster. That's one good thing she did besides leading investigators to Lucas.God forgive me for saying that...

Last edited:
What a brave and beautiful letter that was written by Lucas’ mom and dad to the public and also to EG parents and family. How tough this is for them and still with grace they wrote a letter, (even if the had help with a spokesman. They still had input and had to approve releasing the statement).

Now we all await answers. I hope EG left a note to give the family answers. That probably would only be released when Lucas’ autopsy reports are released.

I think EG was thinking of this awhile. DM spoke on Kake this morning saying he told LE she was suicidal and tried to do it previously and had marks around her ribcage. I'll link news page if I can, will be first time. If someone else could would be great. IMO she was starting to accept there was a solid case being built against her, and remember her saying she could not do jail. I think she took a family members gun and went to the house on edgemoor and thought about what she did to Lucas, how she's lost her daughter, her sons, JH, and text JH & JO to come to the house so they could find her dead.
I watched DMs interview on KAKE at 9. Wow. I’m waiting for them to post it I haven’t seenit online yet to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli