Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think EG was thinking of this awhile. DM spoke on Kake this morning saying he told LE she was suicidal and tried to do it previously and had marks around her ribcage. I'll link news page if I can, will be first time. If someone else could would be great. IMO she was starting to accept there was a solid case being built against her, and remember her saying she could not do jail. I think she took a family members gun and went to the house on edgemoor and thought about what she did to Lucas, how she's lost her daughter, her sons, JH, and text JH & JO to come to the house so they could find her dead.

Source: Emily Glass found dead in her east Wichita home

this article mentions DM's insight into EG being suicidal but the ribcage attempt - that i havent seen. link if you can please (just copy and paste the website link). did DM say when she attempted prior?

You guys are far better people than I. I am not sorry for her pain after what she did to Lucas. I need to meditate on this, seriously. Because I do not feel an ounce of sympathy. As for Anthony Bourdain, I'm crying a river.

Eta: I'll go ahead and admit it, it would have taken everything in me not to shoot her myself, had Lucas been my child.

I have to agree.

I have empathy and sympathy for people with pain, and those who commit suicide. Because I understand it being in emotional and physical pain every day, and honestly think about it quite often.

Snipped by me for focus.

I think we have empathy and sympathy for people who commit suicide out of the sadness for what they (maybe silently) struggled with, often something that is much larger in their head than in real life. But in this case, the suicide isn't the result of mental illness, or an internal battle no one knows about, it's about not being willing to be responsible for your actions.

I agree gunshots in the city are more alarming than if in the country. I live in the country and they are very common here and just wanted to provide one reason why you hear them in the country a lot. Poisonous Snakes. We live in an area where we have copperheads and rattle snakes that get near the house and they are very dangerous. Its sometimes easier and safer to shoot them when they are near the front door rather than trying to remove them to the woods.

Just one reason why its sometimes common to hear gunshots in the country. The other main reason we hear them in the country is people like to target practice on their own property which is usually 5 acres or more for each family. With a good safe backstop it can be done safely. You just hope people are safe when practicing.

I agree though that in the city it is alarming because there are city ordinances in place that normally make it illegal to shoot in the city. And yet you sometimes hear shots in the city. Those are the ones that make me wonder why a shot was done.
I have to say I live in the county, not in KS but MO. If I hear a gunshot in middle of the night or early morning hours I’m wondering why someone is using a firearm at that time in the dark?

I'm going to go out on a limb here and at least thank Emily for leading DM to Lucas before she died. This is really hard for me. She didn't have to do that. If Lucas had not been found, and she offed herself, we would be raging....there would be no answers...

I have empathy and sympathy for people with pain, and those who commit suicide. Because I understand it being in emotional and physical pain every day, and honestly think about it quite often. But I can't feel sorry for a child abuser child killer. Sorry.

I need to go meditate or something. Guess I'll wake and bake.
@margarita25 , I re-read the part of this message I snipped and quoted early. "You think about it quite often..." You think about the empathy and sympathy and others, or you think about suicide, yourself? I'm a little worried now, lady.

I'm going to go ahead and say this (again)...I won't be surprised if the child wasn't even JH's.

Will they do a paternity test now?

I could be wrong but I think paternity test was already done and JH was ordered to pay support based on the portion of court records not sealed for MH

ETA - sorry I thought were were talking about baby M -not new preg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member