Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be interesting to know if she had any drugs in her system at the time this occurred. If so, the drug use and which drug of choice could no longer be simply "claims."

Also interesting to know whose firearm she used. Her own? JH's? The relative she was staying with? Wondering if knowledge that a gun was at the residence is what brought her there specifically or had she been staying there prior to last night?

But to Horror's point, the US in general is far more lax than AUS. The national laws in AUS make it nearly impossible for most people to own guns. Not so in the US. (This is not a political statement of any kind, just stating the difference in the laws)
agreed - i am very surprised this is the method EG chose to take her life and i think LE confirming how she acquired the gun is critical bc depending on how well acquainted EG is w the person who provided the gun, they could know something about Lucas disappearance.

However, and this also is not a political statement, i am 0% surprised she was able to acquire a gun. in the US, it seems the average person can acquire a gun (in some case, it maybe will need to be illegally) but they can get their hands on one if they really want one. add to that EG had been in jail and hung around drug dealers -im sure the networking wasn't hard.

very sad day all around.

its still jarring to hear a gunshot in town. It may be more common nowadays but that doesn’t mean every single person is desensitized to it. Just from my perspective only, but if I hear a gunshot sound from a block away I am on high alert.

I agree gunshots in the city are more alarming than if in the country. I live in the country and they are very common here and just wanted to provide one reason why you hear them in the country a lot. Poisonous Snakes. We live in an area where we have copperheads and rattle snakes that get near the house and they are very dangerous. Its sometimes easier and safer to shoot them when they are near the front door rather than trying to remove them to the woods.

Just one reason why its sometimes common to hear gunshots in the country. The other main reason we hear them in the country is people like to target practice on their own property which is usually 5 acres or more for each family. With a good safe backstop it can be done safely. You just hope people are safe when practicing.

I agree though that in the city it is alarming because there are city ordinances in place that normally make it illegal to shoot in the city. And yet you sometimes hear shots in the city. Those are the ones that make me wonder why a shot was done.

if she had taken from a family/member friend who legally had it licensed, this is true. but if it is stolen/was acquired through the means of other illegal activity like drug dealing, LE may have a harder time.
I edited my post to add "or wasn't". LE can eliminate who the gun didn't didn't belong to, including family.

I wonder if DM will now release some of the stuff that she said that was NOT captured on tape? Most everyone I know that has listened to the podcasts have said she was definitely saying she killed Lucas when she was saying I DID HIM WRONNNNNNGGGGGGG. I did LUCAS WRONG.

Wow. I was definitely wrong about this one. I could see accidental overdose, fleeing, a long trial, or her managing to get off -- I didn't expect her to do this. I thought she was too confident she would skate free and that if she went down she would pull as many as possible down with her.
But now that it's happened, I think she felt the walls closing in; her efforts to gain sympathy and support weren't working as well as they used to. I think she was determined to set her own terms.
I can't imagine she would have even wanted to stay at the house with all the attention unless she had no other choice because no one else wanted her. I wonder if she was supposed to go by to get some stuff or if she broke in?
So many questions -- prayers for JH, JO, FLA!!

I am catching up because I am with my mom and she is still asleep.
I never celebrate suicide. Never because I stand against it accept in serious medical situations. That's everyone's own decision to make.
Emily Glass is now at the mercy of her Creator.
Christian, Hindu, Muslim, Buddhist, Wiccan, Atheist, Agnostic, Jewish, Non-denominationalist, etc..... we all have our own beliefs.
Emily was a horribly broken "machine" that has now been returned to the "factory".
All I can say is Lucas had real justice now (which I saw this coming), and may God have mercy on her soul, because she did not have mercy in her heart for Lucas.
Enough said for now.
Chi loves you Buddy
35026385_2231891360170905_6818288379428339712_n.jpg

i cant help but wonder what brought her to this place after 3 -4 months of putting everyone through this. i was really surprised (prob more than i was able to articulate in words on here) she led the PI to his body and taking her own life - i really thought she'd deny and victimize herself to the bitter end, even if behind bars.

i cant help but wonder if:

1. LE was really closing in on her and we are going to learn of some very definitive and damning evidence in the coming weeks.

2. JH had broken up with her and if in recent weeks, he had become more aggressive on that stance. im not saying this in defense or support of JH, just neutrally stating maybe there were private convos where he was clearer with EG regarding how he felt than he was in MSM. while i think EG was the "manipulator" in their relationship, i also think she likely had an unhealthy co-dependency on him (or the current man in her life, i think she was very dependent on defining herself as an at home caregiver and generous supporter of her partner). With JH pulling away, maybe she had started to lose sight of a reason to live.

again, this is all very sad.

You guys are far better people than I. I am not sorry for her pain after what she did to Lucas. I need to meditate on this, seriously. Because I do not feel an ounce of sympathy. As for Anthony Bourdain, I'm crying a river.

Eta: I'll go ahead and admit it, it would have taken everything in me not to shoot her myself, had Lucas been my child.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member