Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #29

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is CR the homeless man? If he is mentioned in a MSM article or by @FindLucasAllen, that may be discussed. He's not open for sleuthing, otherwise, though.
I agree. I could mix up Tuesday for Wednesday. Or 3 weeks ago for 4 weeks ago. But I'm not going to mix up 4 days ago with 11 days ago
I know people who live nearby that report hearing gunshots is common . Often it’s neighbors firing there own weapons no idea WHY. But people don’t call the police to report such cases if they did that’s all the police would be doing non -stop. I reside in a smaller community just outside of Wichita we have to go there for basically all shopping and some drs etc. where I live hearing a gunshot would cause a panic. It’s onky happened once in all the years I’ve lived here and it was a big deal. But even people commenting on news sites are saying gunshots in that area aren’t uncommon.
its still jarring to hear a gunshot in town. It may be more common nowadays but that doesn’t mean every single person is desensitized to it. Just from my perspective only, but if I hear a gunshot sound from a block away I am on high alert.

Please ignore my total ignorance here but aren’t guns and gun ownership easy in the states. We have really tight restrictions here. But isn’t gun carrying a gun one of the main amendments there. So access to one would be not difficult. Is a gun something that is more common than not in a household.
I do not want to start any debates if this is a bad topic - it is a genuine question regarding how easy access is ?

What many don't realize is that gun laws vary state to state. Kansas has pretty relaxed gun laws.

I’m here- catching up- ive seen the news. There isn’t enough coffee this morning. My brain is just a jumble. Why now? What pushed her over the edge? I firmly believe LE had most if not all of the answers - but it looks like she didn’t, not until the bits here and there started coming out in the news...

I’m not saying this is not true. It seems to be. But why is this man always at work when things are happening. Then boom he’s back in Wichita. I mean the commute is not easy or quick. He’s spending more time driving then doing anything else period.
I don’t know that there is confirmation that he was at work. Early news reports only say he returned home and found EG

Please ignore my total ignorance here but aren’t guns and gun ownership easy in the states. We have really tight restrictions here. But isn’t gun carrying a gun one of the main amendments there. So access to one would be not difficult. Is a gun something that is more common than not in a household.
I do not want to start any debates if this is a bad topic - it is a genuine question regarding how easy access is ?
You're not allowed to own one or have one on your person if you have a record.

Today, Emily Glass chose to end her own life. We are deeply shocked and saddened by this turn of events.

Another mother and father have lost a child. Children have lost their mother, and a family will have to grieve someone they loved. We know from experience how heartbreaking and tragic this will be for them.

This is not the ending we would have chosen for Emily. She was the only person on this earth who could tell us what the last moments of our child’s life were like. We wanted answers and we still want justice. Our hope is that the truth will still come out, that there will be answers to the many questions we have.

Please keep Emily’s family in your thoughts and prayers, along with ours. None of us wanted or expected all this loss and devastation that has come to pass. Give both of our families’ time to process this unexpected death.

Sincerely,
Jamie Taylor-Orr and Jonathan Hernandez
Now that’s class.

What many don't realize is that gun laws vary state to state. Kansas has pretty relaxed gun laws.
But to Horror's point, the US in general is far more lax than AUS. The national laws in AUS make it nearly impossible for most people to own guns. Not so in the US. (This is not a political statement of any kind, just stating the difference in the laws)

I’m here- catching up- ive seen the news. There isn’t enough coffee this morning. My brain is just a jumble. Why now? What pushed her over the edge? I firmly believe LE had most if not all of the answers - but it looks like she didn’t, not until the bits here and there started coming out in the news...
The NG interview? (don't anyone take that as blame on NG)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisy24