Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG....logged in this morning to check for updates, and this. I feel....just crushed and shocked. She held all the answers and this was her final 'efff you' to JO, JH, all those who loved Lucas. She took those answers with her, and will now leave the rest of those who adored little Lucas aching and wondering what his last moments were like. I hope that there will be answers. Many of us have been here from the very beginning, we have devoted hours, tears, sweat and frustration to this case. To have it end like this is just devastating, so I can't imagine how FLA and the families are feeling. Wow. I just...wow. FLA, I am so so so sorry. There are no words.

DA will not file charges yet in death of 5-year-old Lucas

No charges will be filed Wedneday in the death of Lucas Hernandez, according to District Attorney Marc Bennett.

The investigation is not final until the autopsy is complete and the toxicology results are available, Bennett said in a brief statement Wednesday afternoon.

The Wichita police presented their case to the District Attorney's office Thursday morning.

Investigators are are following up on some newly developed leads, Bennett said.

Question. Have you guys ever seen them release an obvious suspect who led them to the body while they wait on autopsy results?

What a "perfect storm". A needy, manipulative woman, a "head in the sand" father gone for long periods of time and a defenseless child who is resented by said woman. Throw in a mix of child abuse, DV and drugs will equal an unhealthy situation at best. Deadly at worst, unfortunately little Lucas paid the price. As for EG, I couldn't give a rats behind for her, however, the lives she has shattered has my deepest sympathies.

OMG I was trying to keep an eye on the thread for little Charlee, I've only just seen!

I am in shock and I am mad, mad, mad if EG took her own life and will never tell what she did to Lucas and never have to spend the rest of her life in prison for it!

I am mad for her sons and her daughter!

I wanted answers for Lucas, not this!

What's giving me the creeps is that my last post last night before I went to bed, I said I was more worried about Jonathan committing suicide than Emily. Boy I was wrong about that. I am so sorry for all of Lucas' family as well as Jonathan and his family and Emily's children. How horrible for her to do that in the house that she killed Lucas. I wonder if she was in the bathroom when she did it, just to shake everyone up.

Did she call Jonathan to let him know she was suicidal? How did he know she was there?

I'm trying to think what would cause both of them to be at the house at 2 AM, a house where neither lived, to my understanding. My guess would be that she made a phone call to him that brought him there, or a neighbor called him after hearing a gun shot.

Her boys, I hope they can begin the long road of recovery. Their world has been torn apart also. Such a sad story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024