Found Deceased Ks - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #30

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if JH really told the police that on the 911 call or if the media is just speculating that is what was said.

Investigators say Lucas' father, who lived with Glass, called 911 around 1:45 a.m. and told police she committed suicide in a home in the 600 block of S. Edgemoor St., in Wichita.

Police: 3 suicide notes, rifle in home where Emily Glass found dead

As with EG's diabolical declaration to LE- media knows the event occured from pure word of mouth- getting a 911 call confirmed & released from the regional center that processed it takes time.

Much more time than it ought to.

Do you have a link?

I don’t doubt you but by the time I heard, all I saw were articles stating she had committed suicide.
“Wichita police responded at around 1:40 a.m. Friday to a distress call at the home of Emily Glass in the 600 block of South Edgemoor. Officers say Jonathan Hernandez placed the call after finding a female shooting victim in the home, although police would only confirm that the victim is a white woman.”
Police find rifle, suicide notes in home where Emily Glass died

I wonder if JH really told the police that on the 911 call or if the media is just speculating that is what was said.

Investigators say Lucas' father, who lived with Glass, called 911 around 1:45 a.m. and told police she committed suicide in a home in the 600 block of S. Edgemoor St., in Wichita.

Police: 3 suicide notes, rifle in home where Emily Glass found dead
I just listened to the DA and the wichita police media briefing. It was the policeman the next morning at the media conference that said “ it was reported to us as a suicide” and the he says it’s ongoing.
Take this as IMO as I can’t find the link within the threads sorry !

ETA I think that may be where the info came from IMO

I feel like, from everything I’ve read, kind of like waiting on the autopsy to confirm it’s suicide...is pretty much a formality at this point.

The only thing that really gave me pause was JH’s aunt’s statement (IIRC) that she was wondering or concerned that maybe JH was involved. That was a bit unsettling.

But I think we’d have heard something more by now if anyone else was suspected or if it was questionable. I only saw the one news article mention “suicide or homicide” would have to be determined. But that sounds like standard procedure to me. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli