Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #34

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thinking about you sweetie a lot these days..
Myself as well. Five days from now will mark the 1 year anniversary of Lucas' disappearance. This little guy will always have a place in my heart, just like the rest of us. I can't believe it's almost been a year- for his family, I am sure it feels like a lifetime of anguish and pain. Thinking of Lucas' family and little friends. We will never forget Lucas, ever.

Lucas you are heavily on my mind today. As we approach Lucas's final days I hope he had some joy in those days. I believe he was with his father for a few of those. Valentine's day is tomorrow and I remember lies were told about him on that day.

I want to always remember Lucas with his infectious smile as in my profile picture. To Lucas's family I hope you are doing as well as you can be. I believe this first year has probably been a difficult one. Prayers for all of you!

Lucas live on in many of our hearts buddy!

Lucas you are heavily on my mind today. As we approach Lucas's final days I hope he had some joy in those days. I believe he was with his father for a few of those. Valentine's day is tomorrow and I remember lies were told about him on that day.

I want to always remember Lucas with his infectious smile as in my profile picture. To Lucas's family I hope you are doing as well as you can be. I believe this first year has probably been a difficult one. Prayers for all of you!

Lucas live on in many of our hearts buddy!

Your post made me cry..
But Lucas truly lives on in our hearts and he is so loved by many. I hope his family can draw some strength from it

Your post made me cry..
But Lucas truly lives on in our hearts and he is so loved by many. I hope his family can draw some strength from it
I am sorry I made you cry!

Everytime I think of Lucas I cry. I think I have figured out what attracted me to Lucas. Lucas looks so much like my youngest son when he was that age. Like Lucas my son was a kind and goofy boy.

I am sorry I made you cry!

Everytime I think of Lucas I cry. I think I have figured out what attracted me to Lucas. Lucas looks so much like my youngest son when he was that age. Like Lucas my son was a kind and goofy boy.

Dont be sorry please..
I have two boys myself, one is actually a month younger than Lucas, I guess that is one of the reasons why I m attached to Lucas so much. Although you really dont need any special reson to love Lucas, he is one special boy

how-to-draw-a-batman-heart_1_000000021916_3.png
Happy Valentine's Day, Lucas.

Last edited:
I cannot believe it is coming up on a year that this little Angel left this earth. Lucas, you should be getting hearts filled with candy and little Valentine cards from your classmates. You will never be forgotten little man... Happy Valentine's Day in heaven

I had to drive up Oliver from Kechi today and the memory of all of the days I spent going back and forth on that road to our search sites hit me like a wall. I have driven that road several times since and it never hit me like it did today. I guess it must be the anniversary of Lucas earning his wings. Give Jesus a hug for me little guy.

I had to drive up Oliver from Kechi today and the memory of all of the days I spent going back and forth on that road to our search sites hit me like a wall. I have driven that road several times since and it never hit me like it did today. I guess it must be the anniversary of Lucas earning his wings. Give Jesus a hug for me little guy.
My heart aches for you. @perfectingpink you and Mr. Pink and the other wonderful locals, searching every day. You all warmed my heart and soul- words cannot express how much. I don't think there will ever be such a special group of posters again like there has been in this thread. Pink, just know how loved, respected, and adored you will always be to me, and I am sure many others on here, too. I hope you are having a Happy Valentine's Day. Hugs to you.

Oh little Lucas. You totally turned my world upside down. We live very near and it totally made me aware of how missed up kansas was. We knew after seeing your sweet face . We couldn’t wait for the state to help. We took it in to our own hands and won. Preventing another little boy from being the next “Lucas”. I totally believe with all my heart you are what saved his very life. I think of you almost everyday when I cuddle him. Just thanking god he’s safe legally with us now. All because of one little boy. My heart aches for you and all those who loved you so much. I wish I could take that pain away. You also brought me to this site. As horrible as your story was , you touched so many people. In my case I can never be more thankful for the legacy you left. You will never be forgotten sweet boy.

Oh little Lucas. You totally turned my world upside down. We live very near and it totally made me aware of how missed up kansas was. We knew after seeing your sweet face . We couldn’t wait for the state to help. We took it in to our own hands and won. Preventing another little boy from being the next “Lucas”. I totally believe with all my heart you are what saved his very life. I think of you almost everyday when I cuddle him. Just thanking god he’s safe legally with us now. All because of one little boy. My heart aches for you and all those who loved you so much. I wish I could take that pain away. You also brought me to this site. As horrible as your story was , you touched so many people. In my case I can never be more thankful for the legacy you left. You will never be forgotten sweet boy.
I get chills every time you post about this. Truly your angel.

17 February 2019.

It’s been one year little guy... One whole year already.

Today I am thinking of our little Lucas, his family and all those who fought endlessly to bring Lucas home, searching, creating fliers etc.

Personally I will never forget each and every one of you on this thread, Lucas will always hold a special place in my heart and I know many of you feel the same.

I see Lucas’ sweet little face every I come on to WS.

Hugs to all today (green heart emoji)

3D7FD192-FEE9-4B3B-984B-2AA3116EA218.jpeg A4647319-D40E-4718-84CF-6CD233FB67B2.jpeg

I came here a year ago to WS because I had heard of a missing child. I stayed with your story and spent hours following your search. In doing so, I fell in love with you. I will be thinking about you all day. Such a brave little boy who brought such joy to so many. YOU will never be forgotten!

I stopped by to say thinking of you all. Lucas was my 2nd case on WS but it was the first I really got involved in. You all were wonderful in this group. So much caring and helping. Especially with the searches and possible locations.

I think of Lucas often, it breaks my heart that he isn't here. I can't believe it has been a year.

My heart goes out to everyone missing this little boy. Lucas was special in so many ways. He is so loved by those who knew him but also by so many "strangers" who rallied around to find him, fight for him, and not let his death be in vain.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadeeire
Back