DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bring forward LinkedIn page...
4a73096c610b29de853a727f3c56d8cd.jpg

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Just an FYI, you do not go to school at WTI to become a Registered Nurse.

Bring forward LinkedIn page...
4a73096c610b29de853a727f3c56d8cd.jpg

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Re: the LinkedIn profile, I shared this profile with another WS member before we could post it publicly, that other member (please forgive me as I cannot recall your username) informed me that Wichita Technical Institute doesn't have an RN program, they don't have any nursing programs in fact. The only program that comes close is medical assistant.

I just want to re-state what a previous poster mentioned on the last thread. Her linkedin profile starts her SAHM/BossMom thing in 2017. I think that makes her feelings about Lucas pretty clear.

“ I want to succeed to the highest level possible! And I will keep succeeding. I am succeeding!”
🤢🤮

020723e372f14fc5fe38d9b2e580e843.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe that's why it says "N/A" (not applicable). :giggle:

Actually it says "N/A" because when you're filing out your education in LinkedIn if you didn't earn a degree, diploma, cert from the institution listed you're only option is to choose N/A to show you didn't graduate.

“ I want to succeed to the highest level possible! And I will keep succeeding. I am succeeding!”
🤢🤮

020723e372f14fc5fe38d9b2e580e843.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Succeeding at lying, being manipulative, abusive, sucking at being a SAHM- SUCCESS EVERYWHERE!!!!

I just want to re-state what a previous poster mentioned on the last thread. Her linkedin profile starts her SAHM/BossMom thing in 2017. I think that makes her feelings about Lucas pretty clear.

According to Nancy Grace's show tonight Emily didn't want to be called "stepmother" she preferred "live in girlfriend."
It was on Nancy so salt appropriately, but it would certainly fit with this profile.

Actually it says "N/A" because when you're filing out your education in LinkedIn if you didn't earn a degree, diploma, cert from the institution listed you're only option is to choose N/A to show you didn't graduate.

Well....that's not as funny!

Re: the LinkedIn profile, I shared this profile with another WS member before we could post it publicly, that other member (please forgive me as I cannot recall your username) informed me that Wichita Technical Institute doesn't have an RN program, they don't have any nursing programs in fact. The only program that comes close is medical assistant.

MEMEMEMEMEME! :takeabow:

Programs offered:

Computer Technology and Network Administration
Electronic Systems Technology
Medical Billing and Coding
HVAC Training
Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Technician (HVACR)
Medical Assistant
Pharmacy Technician

https://www.wti.edu/programs/

No Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse programs are offered by WTI. Doesn't matter if she "graduated" or not if the program doesn't exist. It's all lies.

Stepmother of Lucas Hernandez remains behind bars, search continues

[....]

“I know a lot of people think they are so busy I don’t want to bother them with it, especially in cases like these, it is extremely important that we get all the information available because that one little tip might be the crack in the case,” said Sheriff Easter.

[....]

http://ksn.com/2018/02/22/stepmother-of-lucas-hernandez-remains-behind-bars-search-continues/

I don't believe there is an active search anymore. I understand that LE is still investigating but by "search" I now believe it's being done at desks and not out in the field. Without new tips and leads there really isn't any other place to search right now anyway.

If Glass knows where Lucas is - and I strongly believe she does - then I can only hope she decides to do the right thing and reveal the location. Or at least decide it's in her best interest to spill the beans before LE finds him.

If someone could make us some hot toddies tonight, I think it would be appreciated. Make mine extra strong, I think I need it. Thanks!

Awake and thinking of you Lucas.

I thought the saying was liars and thieves go hand in hand... maybe it should be liars and abusers go hand in hand!

Nothing new on the news but thank goodness they are still talking about Lucas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Littlebit62