Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
See 96 going across from the park to Andover. Is that difficult or time consuming? It doesn't look like it from the map....they have some reason to keep going back to the park. Wondering if it didn't work out there so went to another location.

c68e9f9c515c218bd6373b1ede73f4f6.jpg

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Not difficult at all......taking 21st street just south of the park, though, is a straight shot to Andover and to the turnpike entrance. HOWEVER, there is a huge YMCA right by the park that has plenty of showers.....

Do they have any recollection of the woman looking like EG?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They said the same face shape, hair was dark but it was also dark outside so not positive on the haircolor. The vehicle was not a white SUV that this person was in. It was a silver passenger car. So could totally be unrelated unless EG borrowed somebody’s car or they had another vehicle that matches that description

If EG left her cell phone in her car at the park, then she would need to stop and ask about a truck stop with showers.
It also explains why the park was searched so well.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

They said the same face shape, hair was dark but it was also dark outside so not positive on the haircolor. The vehicle was not a white SUV that this person was in. It was a silver passenger car. So could totally be unrelated unless EG borrowed somebody’s car or they had another vehicle that matches that description

But we learned so much from this info. We now know she has connections in Andover. It is possible in the time window on Saturday. Broadened out thoughts outside the initial search area.

Not difficult at all......taking 21st street just south of the park, though, is a straight shot to Andover and to the turnpike entrance. HOWEVER, there is a huge YMCA right by the park that has plenty of showers.....
Would the YMCA be open at night?
Also, there is a charge to use the showers at all the truck stops as far as I know.
It's around $5 (I think)
MOO
https://www.howmuchisit.org/truck-stop-showers-cost/
2ed224f946787dcf452bf107ce2c1a52.jpg

Would the YMCA be open at night?
Also, there is a charge to use the showers at all the truck stops as far as I know.
It's around $5 (I think)
MOO

9:30 pm on Friday and 8:00 pm Saturday...later on other days.
06eb3bd3a64a3dc1f7d67fa71dcf2d91.jpg

The two timelines give different dates for the Tuesday/Thursday sightings for the SUV backed up to the garage and digging in flower garden sighting.

This is quite a stretch to link 2 quite possibly unrelated things, but a “silver or white 4 door passenger car” was involved in this incident in Paola, KS with the little boy in the back seat.

https://m.facebook.com/PaolaPolice/...9622005995/2033366480254306/?type=3&source=48

Good Day Wonderful Websleuths Members,

I am shutting this thread down for just a bit for clean up and then I will open a brand new thread after.

Thank you,
Tricia

Still trying to get to this thread to clean it up. The board is very busy with alerts today.

Might have to be early this evening. Doing my best.

I'm working on a new thread. Should be ready in about 15 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo