Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The judge’s order said that Glass has shown “unjustified confrontation in front of the children, foul language ... a general pattern of inconsistent and at times inappropriate parental behavior.”

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201898009.html

[emoji102] Where I live fighting like that in front of your chilren, you will get arrested and your children will be taken away through the Family Violence Act.

MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Do they still have lovers lanes out there? I mean the traditional type more than the dogging sites, somewhere teens with cars might go when they still live at home with parents?

There's an area down by the airfield, I think on South Oliver St which has a stand of trees and I was wondering about that as a dump site.

I don't know, but maybe we need a local to mark off low-traffic roads on a map, it's hard to get a feel for them with the block layout of the city...I'm thinking that the low-traffic roads are going to be on the south and south east outskirts where it turns to farmland, but there don't seem to be too many good hiding places out there, it seems too flat. Do the fields have drainage ditches around the edges of them close to the side of the road?

Did that culvert get searched, I think it was a block or so to the west of the new home? What about other culverts in the city? I don't know that I do mean culvert, maybe storm drain..the thing that runs down the side of the road/under the road like in Sherin's case?

What is the weather like there over the weekend? Is there snow on the ground--how much if so?

Wichita is like a square with smaller towns all along the outside and lots of rural areas. As much as I hate to say this there are a lot of tree lined roads out by the landfill.

I am actually getting ready to head to Kansas City in about an hour on the turnpike. Off of I35S there are the cattle pens and there is a rest area with showers about 20-30 min east of Wichita.

I would be happy to look at a map when I get up there and explain how Wichita is and certain areas. I have been here since ‘93.

After seeing the search of the park, and the area maps I noticed there is an airport nearby.
I wonder if any of the air traffic/ or traffic control tower etc has video footage of the park,and vicinity during the time frame of Lucas disappearing.
I know it's a long shot, but Lucas can use any shot he has to be found.

Yes, this tip line # is the one that is being broadcast to call. It is also not a specific tip line for just Lucas but for all tips.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gotcha. Thanks so much for clarifying. Glad the worker reported that! It could be nothing, but who knows, it could be something that leads investigators to something even bigger. Please tell that person thank you!

Gotcha. Thanks so much for clarifying. Glad the worker reported that! It could be nothing, but who knows, it could be something that leads investigators to something even bigger. Please tell that person thank you!

That’s what I said. This person said they would feel like a fool if it’s nothing. I told them, but what if it is something and it’s a missing piece? Better to report it than always wonder.

Its a very busy day already for us, and its so beautiful outside in the 70s and supposed to creep up to the mid 80s. Three of our little great grandchildren came by to see us this morning. They were all so happy running around playing and helping their Papa pick up sticks since he was in the middle of getting ready to mow our lawn when they came.

Our little g-grandson, Zane, who is Lucas' same age came up to me to give me a big bear hug and a "I love you, Nannie.' That did it, even though our two g-granddaughters told me the same thing. When he was holding me tight with so much love in his eyes as he looked up at me tears began to flow even though I tried hard to stop them. Immediately, I thought of sweet Lucas, and how he should have been surrounded by those who love him too, and such an overwhelming sadness came over me. Zane was so concerned asking me 'Nannie, what's wrong?' as my two granddaughters rushed over, and I told him/them that I was just overjoyed to see them. I would never tell them the real reason why.

So it bothered me so much, after they left, I had to stop and check for updates on little Lucas, and now I am even sadder to see they have not found him yet.

No matter what has happened to Lucas he needs to be found and found soon. We all know the evidence can be eroded away the longer it takes to find a victim.:( . I worry so much he will be like other missing children and never found. I pray that is not the case.

God bless Lucas and all who are grieving.

How can someone call a tip line BEFORE a child is reported missing???

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I think it means that the tip was called in this week concerning something that happened last week...IMO. :)

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

That’s what I said. This person said they would feel like a fool if it’s nothing. I told them, but what if it is something and it’s a missing piece? Better to report it than always wonder.

I agree with you, thank you for encouraging the person to report it. There are any number of reasons a person could need a shower along the road, maybe they or a family member vomited or had diarrhea, or they'd had a sexual encounter they wanted to wash away before they went home, or even just that they weren't able to afford a hotel stay and had slept in their car for a few days and wanted to clean up...but when it happens the night before a child is reported missing, it takes on far more importance!

What bothers me is the weird tip line answer though...I would suggest the person contact the Wichita PD directly through the PD number just in case. I sincerely doubt the detectives aren't working through the weekend on this! Maybe the "lead" detectives aren't but I cannot imagine everyone just up and headed out at 5 pm Friday without a second thought about little Lucas.

Can I copy and paste the conversation this person had with me about the tip line?

Can I copy and paste the conversation this person had with me about the tip line?

Do you know what side of the city this particular event occurred?

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Even IF the detectives were not working this weekend, why would a person give that information out?

IMO a tipline is to take tips, all tips without being judgmental. If a tip comes in that sounds hot on any case, then a superior is called immediately. However, with Lucas’s case being so fresh, I would think a detective would be taking all calls just in case the right tip came in.

Wonder if this was someone just making a big screwup answering the phone? It needs to be looked into immediately!

The docs say something like, if EG uses again, it will be viewed by the court as a choice she is making to not parent her children. Could that be the "new information" that came up during the investigation to land her in jail for endangering two children. Maybe she'd already admitted to being an occasional user and LE wasn't really viewing it as criminal use until that past surfaced?

It seems like those docs were the first real proof here on Websleuths that EG had been abusive/neglectful toward her other kids. As opposed to just speculation on her relationship with them. But I could be missing a lot.

The Dad is a victim per TOS. But discussing (new?) facts from MSM....these docs point to the fact that EG was actively fighting in court to be allowed unsupervised time with her biological children. Either he knew that he was leaving his child with a woman who was not allowed unsupervised time with her own biological children or she was pulling the wool over his eyes about that in a BIG way. Maaaybe he didn't know why exactly she had to be supervised and believed she'd been scammed in the past by a vindictive ex, but then when your own family raises the question of abuse, how do you ignore the supervised visits any longer? It really seems that he had to know and that seems like endangerment to me, to leave your child with a known abuser.

Am I right that his family called CPS in their own state, but EGs case was a different state? That state might not currently have the ability to "see" that EG was deemed unfit in another state. If they had been privy to that info (like Dad seems to have been, but I doubt his extended family was), it could have completely changed the outcome.

I hope this case can provoke change in the system to cross check abuse and neglect across state/county lines. With CPS operating on the county/state level, it seems to me, too many abusers can take advantage of a new start in a new state. It is true of many criminals, it seems, and I'm not sure of the answer at all. But for the kids...we need a national database, a federal tracking system, something.

Unfortunately, even that won't stop all of the evil, but it could be a small, achievable goal to strive for in honor of the unnecessary suffering Lucas has been through. Please come home safe, little one, so you can help champion the bill through in privacy from the safe loving arms of FLA and the rest of your family.

no links, my opinion and paraphrases

Maybe this 3 hr time frame EG has given LE is how long it took her to do whatever it is she did with Lucas? She has given LE bits & pieces of truth. I wish we had a transcript of LE questioning her. MOO

I've been following a tragic local situation here in my area of Ontario, Canada. A little boy (3) was swept into flooding waters. His mom made a grave error and ignored road closure signs. It's heartbreaking. They still haven't found the little boy. Our LE is searching all day. But they have asked for no public searches. What this family has done is start searching for their little boy on their own ( in areas police aren't at) Dad is out there everyday (day 5 now) Mom has done a brief interview at a vigil. She is beyond broken. The vast difference is so apparent to me. This is typically how parents react. Accidents happen you don't cover them up. I feel so sad for Lucas. Please show us where you are. Jmo.

In the article mentioned above - - -

The court also noted that Glass had a restricted license. She had to have a licensed driver with her to pick up her sons.

How was she taking kids to doctors appointments and such if her license was restricted?

RBBM

What a sick irony:

“In July, Glass filed an affidavit in Butler County District Court arguing she should have joint custody of her two biological sons, ages 6 and 7.

As part of her argument, Glass said she has ‘taken care of step-son Lucas A. Hernandez for the past two and half years; clothes, bathes, feeds, plays, teaches, takes to doctors appointments, etc.“ (BBM)

From the same article (https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201898009.html)

So “She had to have a licensed driver with her to pick up her sons,” but this, as well as the numerous additional restrictions ordered by the judge, only applied to her own sons. Her own biological children were protected, but not little Lucas.

Makes me ill.

I've been following a tragic local situation here in my area of Ontario, Canada. A little boy (3) was swept into flooding waters. His mom made a grave error and ignored road closure signs. It's heartbreaking. They still haven't found the little boy. Our LE is searching all day. But they have asked for no public searches. What this family has done is start searching for their little boy on their own ( in areas police aren't at) Dad is out there everyday (day 5 now) Mom has done a brief interview at a vigil. She is beyond broken. The vast difference is so apparent to me. This is typically how parents react. Accidents happen you don't cover them up. I feel so sad for Lucas. Please show us where you are. Jmo.

I’m following this one too, it’s incredibly sad. This poor mom and family. Hoping he’s found soon.

As far as I can tell no PCSW has been served on the house or any vehicle.
LE has said no signs of an abduction.
What in the heck does LE think happened, with searching where we know they are searching.
If a crime happened where do they think it happened?

It's been 7 days. Time to talk EG jail is only going to get colder, darker and scarier the longer you drag this on.
Where are you sweet boy?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members