Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, this article:

“Two days earlier, on Thursday (the 15th) morning, Burgess saw her new neighbors across the street. A woman and a small child were on their knees, busily clearing out a flower bed. Burgess thought the child looked younger than 5 – Lucas’ age – and thought the child might be a girl. They were gone from the yard before Burgess could introduce herself.

Before that, on Tuesday (the 13th), Burgess noticed a large white SUV backed into the garage and thought it was people moving in.”

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article200986659.html#storylink=cpy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe Wichita is the wrong place.
Dad is considered a victim right now so that's it. I think he works something like 60 days on with maybe 30 off.
Have no post-able link for his schedule. Will look for MSM link unless someone here already has it.
jmo

^^^^^THIS! It is mind blowing!

Things that keep swirling through my head this morning:

LE said several times, there were no signs of abduction.

No information is available as to when the father last saw Lucas, when he left for Texas for work, when he actually returned from work when he first heard Lucas was missing.

Last time Lucas was physically seen was Feb. 11th by neighbors next door.

Neighbors said they were outside most of the day, working on their dining room table and watching their children play, and said they saw no signs of anyone outside all day, including any car pulling up in the driveway.

Neighbors assumed she was a single mother, even though it was said JH helped the family move into their new home, yet neighbor saw EG outside smoking a cigarette with a man- was that JH?

Who's white SUV did the neighbor see backing in toward the garage on Feb 13th?

Yard is fenced in, according to neighbor. Neighbor couldn't understand how Lucas could have gotten out of the yard without being seen. I'm wondering if this is important, such as the gate was shut, but back door was open, according to EG? If someone had truly kidnapped Lucas, would they take the time to close the gate?

Neighbor did not see their baby daughter that day when EG brought the three boys out to meet and play with their children. Where was the little baby?

I keep going back to LE maintaining that there was no sign of abduction. Hence, why no Amber alert.

Yet, we don't know if EG even had a vehicle to drive, there's been no mention of a car for her to use while JH is away at work. Does that mean that she had an accomplice driving her to where ever after something happened to Lucas? Yet, the neighbors say no one was over that day he went missing while they were outside with their kids.

When did JH leave for Texas, and was Lucas ever seen after he left?
Something in his tone of voice ( Arrogance) he's POed, anyone would dare mention child abuse, then the 'crying' about how he misses his sweet boy. Not wanting his face shown.
As I've said here before with your child missing. No Waaaaaaaaay.
My radar is up.

I don't know how KS does things, but in VA you can get paid child care to go to work. Really there were people to care for Lucas, so he isn't the reason she didn't have a job. My guess? She couldn't pass a drug test and didn't want to work.
She wouldn’t risk taking a beat up little boy to day care.

I wonder if LE has interviewed any of JH’s coworkers? How was his demeanor? Did he seem normal or “off”? There are many details about his actions I would like to know.

I know we must still consider JH a victim. So far, other than him trusting EG with his children, we have not been given any info that he was involved in any way.

JH is no victim. He knew his son was being abused and chose to leave him with the abuser. Victim status ends there.

Neighbors assumed she was a single mother, even though it was said JH helped the family move into their new home, yet neighbor saw EG outside smoking a cigarette with a man- was that JH?

Snipped.

I don’t think it was said that JH helped the family move.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong.

This being me back to her LinkedIn nursing position. I had a friend recently decide to make a mid-life career change to nursing. She wanted to work in a retirement home because she really enjoys working with the elderly. Much to her surprise her college course in OK for her LVN required a drug test. Wonder if that was the same in KS?
Absolutely. During clinicals at a hospital, students are required to meet the same qualifications as an employee before access to drugs or patients.

So one neighbor sees Lucas & the older boys on the 11th and also report the man smoking outside with EG. No date for seeing the man? And another, different neighbor, sees the white SUV and EG with a small child that was thought to be younger than 5 and a girl.

Could the man smoking with EG be the driver of the white SUV? Maybe the father of the older boys or someone else picking up the older boys from their unsupervised visit?

White SUV backing into driveway on Feb, 13th. This is bothering me, since the last known date that we know of Lucas being seen was Feb. 11th.

Who owns this SUV, and why did they back in toward the garage? They moved in Feb. 7th, so I would imagine all of their stuff from the apartment was already in the house.

This White SUV is really bothering me......

^^^^^THIS! It is mind blowing!

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201898009.html

BBM. Wow. What I would like to say to this would get me sent to the corner. SMDH

*This is referring to her other two sons.
The fact that the judge took her for her word,and obviously didn't check for verification. No welfare check, on Lucas. No red flags. ( because you can always rely on the word of an abusive druggie)
SMH. So angry right now.
This all could have been prevented. JUDGE ,DCF.
Who's going to protect the remaining children?
Because clearly the courts,and DCF are abysmal failures. Time,and time again.
Report after report.

The fact that the judge took her for her word,and obviously didn't check for verification. No welfare check, on Lucas. No red flags. ( because you can always rely on the word of an abusive druggie)
SMH. So angry right now.
This all could have been prevented. JUDGE ,DCF.
Who's going to protect the remaining children?
Because clearly the courts,and DCF are abysmal failures. Time,and time again.
Report after report.

I've been saying for the past ten years that the system needs a massive overhaul from the top down. And an extreme implosion of cash.

JH is no victim. He knew his son was being abused and chose to leave him with the abuser. Victim status ends there.

As far as WS is concerned, he has not been identified as a POI, so we must still consider him a victim. Apologies, I should have clarified my thoughts.

Do they still have lovers lanes out there? I mean the traditional type more than the dogging sites, somewhere teens with cars might go when they still live at home with parents?

There's an area down by the airfield, I think on South Oliver St which has a stand of trees and I was wondering about that as a dump site.

I don't know, but maybe we need a local to mark off low-traffic roads on a map, it's hard to get a feel for them with the block layout of the city...I'm thinking that the low-traffic roads are going to be on the south and south east outskirts where it turns to farmland, but there don't seem to be too many good hiding places out there, it seems too flat. Do the fields have drainage ditches around the edges of them close to the side of the road?

Did that culvert get searched, I think it was a block or so to the west of the new home? What about other culverts in the city? I don't know that I do mean culvert, maybe storm drain..the thing that runs down the side of the road/under the road like in Sherin's case?

What is the weather like there over the weekend? Is there snow on the ground--how much if so?

Again, this article:

“Two days earlier, on Thursday (the 15th) morning, Burgess saw her new neighbors across the street. A woman and a small child were on their knees, busily clearing out a flower bed. Burgess thought the child looked younger than 5 – Lucas’ age – and thought the child might be a girl. They were gone from the yard before Burgess could introduce herself.

Before that, on Tuesday (the 13th), Burgess noticed a large white SUV backed into the garage and thought it was people moving in.”

Read more here: http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article200986659.html#storylink=cpy

This...the very first time I read that she was seen in her garden, my thoughts went to is poor tiny Lucas in there?? Horrible to even think of. Especially given his tiny size.
We have four children and with that has come our fair share of pets. We have buried the small ones- rabbits and our large cat- in our back yard (funeral and all- my daughter played the star spangled banner on her flute at one of her rabbit’s). Point being, my husband was able to quickly dig a hole 3’x2’ and probably 1’ deep.

Have police searched the yard/garden?

I know it’s rumor at this point but whoa if it’s real.
Which night was that?

Friday the 16th between 6-10pm.

I’m really sorry to ask this but is it possible Lucas is in the local waste landfill?

I vote "Yes" to that. Easiest and quickest way for disposal. The apartment that they moved out of, before moving into the house, surely had a dumpster(s). They are everywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member