Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #4 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Red Cross Vans are used only to supply drinks and supplies to the searchers in the area. I know this from previous work in searches

Ah, that makes sense, thanks so much! Hmm, it kind of sounds like LE plans to be in the park for a while longer. I hope this search pans out - Lucas needs to be found no matter the circumstances. :(

Just north of the entrance way there there is a picnic area and that is likely where the Red Cross van went and where they are setting up the food and drinks.

Sending strength to all those hardworking men and women. May they be spared nightmares, may it be better than our sinking hopes foreshadow.

Screenshot_20180223-153829.jpg

Wish Grey Hughes was following this case...

Link is Google maps of park. I'm not sure which entrance the reporter is at.

attachment.php

Wish Grey Hughes was following this case...

Link is Google maps of park. I'm not sure which entrance the reporter is at.

I think I heard west entrance IMO

Shades of FCA when she was in the infirmary and was watching television when they found poor Caylee.

Just north of the entrance way there there is a picnic area and that is likely where the Red Cross van went and where they are setting up the food and drinks.

They'll need it too. Current temp in Wichita is 34F.

Please don't let it be Lucas there and please not near a bridge.

Please don't let it be Lucas there and please not near a bridge.

If he was in the creek they would have found him long ago. Not enough water currently in the creek to cover up much of anything.

Where is the creek? I don't see one on the map that's anywhere near the entrance to Chisholm Park on Oliver St?

Where is the creek? I don't see one on the map that's anywhere near the entrance to Chisholm Park on Oliver St?

Zoom out on google maps and you can see the outline of it.. you really can’t see it because of the trees. But there is a creek roughly .2 miles south of the entrance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are creeks that goes all the way through the park. There is a bridge on the north side of the park as well and it goes around my backyard area.

I have a pond in my backyard because of the nature center.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LuLuWooWoo