Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very! It says:

UPDATE: The complaint shows one count of child endangerment of a 1yo child on Friday, Feb 16 (the day before Glass reported 5yo Lucas Hernandez missing).

This could be because when the police showed up, she was only actually in the presence of one child with drugs in her system. The 1 year old, because Lucas was not physically there in her presence (he was missing). The date listed might be the day before, because she may have admitted to using drugs on that day.

This is speculation on my part, but it would make sense. They should release more information regarding their probable cause for this child endangerment charge soon.

I wonder what's up with the charges. Her inmate info on the Sedgewick Co website still shows two charges of child endangerment.

Screenshot_20180226-162718.jpg

To give an idea of the number of geocaches in the Witchita area. I'm working now on identifying the ones found. In searching these parks, more will probably be happened upon.

I’m not familiar enough with our court system. Does anyone know how long until the state warrant hold falls off? Will she be able to bond out before her hearing on the 13?

Also, she looks terrible in her mug shot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not familiar enough with our court system. Does anyone know how long until the state warrant hold falls off? Will she be able to bond out before her hearing on the 13?

JMO... She looks high. MOO.

This could be because when the police showed up, she was only actually in the presence of one child with drugs in her system. The 1 year old, because Lucas was not physically there in her presence (he was missing). The date listed might be the day before, because she may have admitted to using drugs on

This is speculation on my part, but it would make sense. They should release more information regarding their probable cause for this child endangerment charge soon.

This makes sense to me, as the charges were filed after “new information” came to light.

The warrant stands until dismissed by a judge or she is arrested on it. Typically DA’s will hold on to other crimes to charge in case another gets thrown out or dismissed.

I understand what you're saying, but in all actuality, I think her anger is in the right place (with EG). While I do think dad knows more than he is revealing, I don't think he is "responsible" in the true sense of the word. Negligent? Maybe a tad... but he is a victim. He's not the one that did this. EG is.

Just my opinion.

This makes sense to me, as the charges were filed after “new information” came to light.

Is it possible it’s only 1 count now because they have information that Lucas was already missing at the time? I’m sure LE has a better timeline then we do.

My inmate search just updated. There are 3 charges. Two say “warrant drawn”. There is also a warrant number of 18CR491.

I wonder what's up with the charges. Her inmate info on the Sedgewick Co website still shows two charges of child endangerment.

She was arrested on suspicion of 2 counts of child endangerment. She has now been officially charged with just one. They can still charge her with the other one.

The reason they are probably charging her with the one year old is because they have to list out what evidence they have against her. And that’s a public record. They don’t want to let that information out yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member