Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO she looks like she is in withdrawal / detoxing from something, but I can’t put my finger on exactly what it is. If I had to go back to my time working in a detox facility, I would say heroin or maybe prescription opiates. She looks terrible, though.

IMO she looks like she is in withdrawal / detoxing from something, but I can’t put my finger on exactly what it is. She looks terrible, though.

She looks like a person in heroin withdrawals. If so, it could be why she has been housed in the clinic.

Is it just me or does it look like she just showered? I think her hair looks wet. Maybe I’m way off. JMO

Or like she hasn’t showered in 2 weeks and her hair is a grease pit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s what I thought. I previously worked in a detox facility (people detoxed from everything except benzos there) and heroin withdrawal won’t kill you, but it will make you wish you were dead.

Next court date Mar 13 on 1 count child endangerment....

What happened to the second count....

Sometimes they will save a charge in case the other is dismissed or thrown out.

Thank you for linking the video, Lmustang89. Screen shot of box of toys from the video:
68eea5f5320b5bad8c395d135c6b0153.jpg

The wheels of justice move slowly, but they DO move....

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Interesting. I hadn't seen this. I suppose it could be footprints. Or maybe they just meant Lucas? Was it reported that he wasn't wearing shoes when he went missing? (Or was that a different case?)

It was reported that he was wearing white socks -- no shoes. His green shoes were left behind in the house along with his coat.

I know this is probably wishful thinking (and probably a stupid question), but could they have removed one count of child endangerment because they're going to replace it with something worse?

That's VERY odd!
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

IMO These toys look to be in good condition. Wonder if there was a lid on this box or where it was located that it was kept from being affected by weather conditions?

Toys in an ammo box? At quick glance they looked like baby/young toddler toys vs. toys that would belong to a 5 year old. Geocache maybe? Too much of a stretch?

That’s an ammo box? Thank you, I had no clue! MOO

Old red blanket
Ammo box with toys
Clear container with toys
(Wedged in tree?)
A child's shoe
And
2 possible gravesites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online