Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Police are now searching cottonwood Park. Definitely in a quite/shady area. I didn’t even know about this park.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Cottonwood Park

This 21-acre tract has been designated a Wichita Wild Habitat area.

1300 S Armour, 67207 | 21.0 acres

This 21-acre tract was donated to the Wichita Park, Recreation and Open Space Foundation by the Wichita Development Company in 1981. The Park Foundation subsequently transferred title of the property to the Board of Park Commissioners. It has been designated a Wichita Wild Habitat area.

Picnic Amenities
Benches
Sports Amenities
Gypsum Creek Bicycle Path | Wichita Wild Habitat Area"

http://www.wichita.gov/ParkandRec/CityParks/Pages/Cottonwood.aspx

Original post:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Wichita-17-Feb-2018-2&p=13943463#post13943463

A quick search online indicates it is currently unleased, while others shows it is populated by an insurance agency.

I can’t read the sign from where I am at. But I can tell that it is a temporary sign (like a banner). I’m positive that it is not abandoned. The parking lot is full and there are people going in and out of it in business clothes. It looks fairly large to be an insurance agency. I guess it could be divided into different offices but I am unsure.

Sadly I think whatever was found at Chisholm is going to turn out to be nothing. Remember, LE searched that park high and low, twice, already. If it was something related to Lucas I imagine they would have found it already. JMO

Me either, but then again, I seem to not know much about Wichita. I have lived here my entire life but I learn something knew all of the time.

Is that the park by Joyland? Another park I wondered about was Watson. It’s one of the biggest parks in Wichita and it’s down south too.

I can't get the (jmo) "barefoot footprints as if someone was running" out of my head. I'm so sad for sweet, little Lucas. EG is mentally FUBAR and i just can't stand thinking about a cute, sweet little innocent boy being frightened ... no..... terrorized over and over for the past years that EG has been in his life. Poor baby.

Is that the park by Joyland? Another park I wondered about was Watson. It’s one of the biggest parks in Wichita and it’s down south too.

This is northeast of Joyland. It is on Harry just west of Rock. Pretty much smack dab in between the old apartment and their new house..

Some posts on Chisolm Creek Park start around here:
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/s...Wichita-17-Feb-2018-2&p=13943470#post13943470

Chisholm Creek Park
http://gpnc.org/chisholm-creek-park/

"Chisholm Creek Park is one of the largest parks in Wichita. It has habitats that are representative of most of the major habitat types in the Great Plains. It is managed by Wichita Park & Recreation as a Wichita Wild Habitat Area, to optimize and maintain the diversity and quality of the habitat, complementary to the educational mission of the GPNC. In its 282 acres are 2 1/2 miles of paved trails which cross native and restored prairies, wetlands, ponds, and woodlands. All these trails are accessible."

Sadly I think whatever was found at Chisholm is going to turn out to be nothing. Remember, LE searched that park high and low, twice, already. If it was something related to Lucas I imagine they would have found it already. JMO

I'm hoping it turns out to be something. Remember, in Blaze Bernstein's case they missed the deceased body of a full grown adult. Or has it been ruled that his body was moved there after the search? Sorry, I haven't kept up with that one since it all exploded.

I am not sure. I depend on Mr. Pink for all of my geography, especially with that side of town. Watson had crossed my mind also but I keep thinking due to the whether being so nice that week, there would have been a ton of people there.

I can't get the (jmo) "barefoot footprints as if someone was running" out of my head. I'm so sad for sweet, little Lucas. EG is mentally FUBAR and i just can't stand thinking about a cute, sweet little innocent boy being frightened ... no..... terrorized over and over for the past years that EG has been in his life. Poor baby.

I must have completely missed the footprints info since I haven't been able to closely follow things. Do you have a link? Thanks.

I must have completely missed the footprints info since I haven't been able to closely follow things. Do you have a link? Thanks.
Somewhere in thread #2. I don't have a link readily, but it is somewhere in that beast of a thread.

I assume she may be opining (jmo) that they found footprints based on LE statement on day 5 of search.

https://www.kfdi.com/news/search-for-missing-wichita-boy-enters-day-four
Bbm
"We're still searching for a missing, five-year-old, little boy," Officer Davidson said. "That's why we continue to plea and ask our community, if they saw somebody running with no shoes on a couple days ago, or they saw something suspicious, something out of place that might be related to this case, please call us.

Per KWCH, 230 central time, Emily Glass, has a court appearance.

10 more minutes. If anyone gets a LIVE link - PLEASE post it! I'm trying to work and can't dig too much!

If there were barefoot prints wouldn't that be found to be an actual size? Don't toeprints have their very own unique print like fingerprints do?

I think EG grew up in this area and probably knows all the good hidey holes.
I was wondering if there was a spot EG used to hang out with friends in the woods as a teen.
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

If there were barefoot prints wouldn't that be found to be an actual size? Don't toeprints have their very own print like fingerprints do?
It may depend on whether or not they could get a print, I suppose. We don't know why LE made that statement.

If there were barefoot prints wouldn't that be found to be an actual size? Don't toeprints have their very own print like fingerprints do?

If it’s footprints they are probably pretty smeared if the person was running like they say.

Maybe they found cuts or abrasions on Emily’s feet that signify her running outside?

10 more minutes. If anyone gets a LIVE link - PLEASE post it! I'm trying to work and can't dig too much!

KAKE tv said they can’t go live but will update as soon as they can

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads