Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

"Finding Lucas: Wichita police search Cottonwood Park, citizens search Chisholm Creek

Wichita police confirm they are searching Cottonwood Park, near Harry and I-35, for more clues they hope might lead them to Lucas.

Monday morning, community members conducted their own search of Chisholm Creek Park. It's the same area Wichita police searched on Friday."

Cottonwood doesn't look like much of a park, exactly. But LOTS of trees and whatnot.

I hope they are also checking the creek there.

Most of the places that they are searching aren’t what you think when you think “Park” they are mainly just walking trails.

I was just back there. It is VERY dense with trees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will check gypsum around 1 and help search for a few hours before I have to be back at school.

My friend from Wichita has been saying Cessna should be searched

""If they locate something they think may be potential evidence, immediately notify 911," said Davidson. "Whoever found that evidence, have them stand by that evidence so officers can locate them and talk them about where they found it, what time they found it and all that necessary information we would need as we continue to investigate.""

Qmfr:

"KAKE Lily Wu
@KansasLily

6 people are searching Cessna Park and the Gypsum Creek in SE Wichita for 5yo Lucas Hernandez. There’s a second independent group at Chisholm Creek Park. #WPD will search a new location in Wichita today but they haven’t said the exact location."

"Gypsum Creek Bike Path Description

View Trail MapThe Gypsum Creek Bike Path runs for 6.5 miles along its namesake creek between Towne East Square at Douglas and Turnpike Drive. The trail parallels I-35 between Cottonwood Park and Plainview Park. The path offers access to parks, shopping, restaurants and major employers along the turnpike.

https://www.traillink.com/trail/gypsum-creek-bike-path/

I use 5-0 scanner radio....download as an app to your phone or tablet.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Hey there, just checked cell phone tower on Pawnee- A few businesses in the area and a lot of private ground- fields etc. The Buddhist Temple is 50 yards NE from there. Checked ditches. Pawnee is fairly busy right now so I did not walk the road lol.

Qmfr:

"KAKE Lily Wu
@KansasLily

6 people are searching Cessna Park and the Gypsum Creek in SE Wichita for 5yo Lucas Hernandez. There’s a second independent group at Chisholm Creek Park. #WPD will search a new location in Wichita today but they haven’t said the exact location."

"5701 E Kincaid, 67218 | 14.37 acres

This park, donated by Cessna Aircraft Company in 1960, consists of two triangular tracts formed by the Kansas Turnpike cutting diagonally through the southeast side of Wichita. The northeast park along Mt. Vernon is used for sports, while the southwest park is used for picnicking and similar recreation activities. Land and Water Conservation Funds, provided by the Kansas Department of Wildlife & Parks and the National Park Service, have been used to develop this park."

http://www.wichita.gov/ParkandRec/CityParks/Pages/CessnaEast.aspx

There is a large warehouse connected to Gypsum Creek (also being searched today) and Cottonwood Park. It is currently listed for lease. I wonder if it is empty. Locals?

ec9adac870a0f977e3962c0a318e6cb8.jpg

Police are now searching cottonwood Park. Definitely in a quite/shady area. I didn’t even know about this park.

Me either, but then again, I seem to not know much about Wichita. I have lived here my entire life but I learn something knew all of the time.

There is a large warehouse connected to Gypsum Creek (also being searched today) and Cottonwood Park. It is currently listed for lease. I wonder if it is empty. Locals?

ec9adac870a0f977e3962c0a318e6cb8.jpg

It is not abandoned. It looks like some sort of business office but I don’t know what it is.

I just hope and pray that Lucas wasn't badly injured and left out alone. Can hardly even type that.
I have not read that anywhere it just bothers me and jmo and all that.
:tears:

JMO... if that were the case, he probably wouldn't have gotten very far and would have been located by now. :tears:

Hey there, just checked cell phone tower on Pawnee- A few businesses in the area and a lot of private ground- fields etc. The Buddhist Temple is 50 yards NE from there. Checked ditches. Pawnee is fairly busy right now so I did not walk the road lol.

Thanks a ton

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Thank you, Royals and n_6CC for going out to search today!!! I am not available again until Wednesday but will be happy to join you if you are still searching then.

What happened with the second family member who was going to become a verified insider?

"KAKE Lily Wu
@KansasLily

Search groups have located items of interest at Chisholm Creek Park. #WPD are waiting for investigators to tell them what to do with those items.
I think EG grew up in this area and probably knows all the good hidey holes.

It is not abandoned. It looks like some sort of business office but I don’t know what it is.
A quick search online indicates it is currently unleased, while others shows it is populated by an insurance agency.

I understand what you're saying, but in all actuality, I think her anger is in the right place (with EG). While I do think dad knows more than he is revealing, I don't think he is "responsible" in the true sense of the word. Negligent? Maybe a tad... but he is a victim. He's not the one that did this. EG is.

Just my opinion.

I wanted to clarify this, as you took my post out of context.
No, I never said any of this. Please reread my post. Never said he was responsible for Lucas’ disappearance, never said the bio mom’s anger was not in the right place.
A tad negligent? Have you seen the pictures of this poor little boy? Lucas was being abused by EG, people from Lucas’ family reported this abuse & EG was allowed to watch Lucas unsupervised.
I hope I cleared this up so you can understand exactly what I posted. MOO

2:30 court appearance for EG coming up in 30 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist