Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most folks just listen to Broadcastify for police scanner channels.

Also, check KAKE fb.

Sent from my REVVLPLUS C3701A using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if any charges have been added or amended for EG's hearing today?

In response to 1&2&3 @ 9:00pm, yesterday... I know that an ax had been taken in for evidence. If EG owned a shovel, they would have also taken it. Dirt can be matched to its location by PH Balance testing. If the dirt didn't match the dirt in the yard, that would be an indicator that the shovel had been used elsewhere. They would have also taken her sneakers, clothes, etc; to check for dirt. They also can test shoes for other stuff, like if she had been in tall grass or not.

Per KWCH, 230 central time, Emily Glass, has a court appearance.

What do they expect to learn at the court today?

Police are asking residents who are out searching for a missing 5-year-old boy to not disturb anything that might be evidence.

Wichita police Officer Charley Davidson said Monday morning that members of the public who are searching for Lucas Hernandez should contact police if they find something that may be evidence. He advised people to stay put until police arrive.

[...]

Police will search a new Wichita location Monday afternoon based on new information, Davidson said. He would not say where until officers have started their search.

[...]

Police divers searched bodies of water when the search returned to Chisholm Creek on Friday, Davidson said.

http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article202170059.html

I’m at Chisholm.. there isn’t much going on. Only about 5 police officers here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And, if EG did have blood on her clothes, they could swab the drum of the washer for blood. And, blood doesn't fully wash out of clothing, and still shows up during luminol testing. I learned this in one of my LE class when touring the BCA. I think EG ****ed up in a lot of ways. I believe that LE knows what happened, but they need the body for proof.

When Kira Trevino disappeared, they held Jeff in Jail for a long time. There is only an X amount of time that they can hold someone... and so they had to find her body ASAP. A barge worker found the body in the Mississippi, stuck in debris. Anyway, someone needs to find Lucas's body before they run out of time, and can no longer hold EG.

In response to 1&2&3 @ 9:00pm, yesterday... I know that an ax had been taken in for evidence. If EG owned a shovel, they would have also taken it. Dirt can be matched to its location by PH Balance testing. If the dirt didn't match the dirt in the yard, that would be an indicator that the shovel had been used elsewhere. They would have also taken her sneakers, clothes, etc; to check for dirt. They also can test shoes for other stuff, like if she had been in tall grass or not.

RBBM

Do you have a link for this? First I've heard about this.

Only thing I've ever read about an ax handle in this case if from this link:
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201455644.html

"In one of the domestic violence incidents, stepmother Emily Glass allegedly held a wooden ax handle while the couple argued, one report said. That occurred on April 4, 2016, at an apartment in a complex at 1157 S. Webb. "

Have we heard anything from EG's ex, father of her boys, as to the type of parent he believes she is? Obviously he got custody of the boys, which I'm assuming he fought for. Did he worry about their care while in her custody? Did she ever harm them?
He left Lucus with a woman who was not aloud to be alone with her own children.
Family members suspected Lucus was being abused.
Something is wrong here.
Both of them are responsible for whatever happened to him.

I use 5-0 scanner radio....download as an app to your phone or tablet.

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members