Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still up here -- all alone. Somebody has to be on the thread.

It's never been an issue for me before, so I doubt it. Anyway, this dc18 site is working fine. Just the Sedgwick county site not loading.

perhaps they are updating it as you try to get on the Sedgewick County site...

thus... The delay?

:thinking:

KWCH news is now reporting that EG will have a court appearance at 2:30 pm this afternoon.

Oh gosh. Please keep us updated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We’re not allowed to post info from the basement here, so unless LE, MSM or a verified insider has something to say about it, you won’t see it* on this thread. (*Whatever “it” is, if anything at all.)

Other scanner thread hints for newbies: folks will post what they are hearing. Discussion there should be kept to a minimum, but if one feels compelled to post their thoughts in the scanner thread, it’s polite etiquette to post your comments inside parentheses () or brackets [ ]. Doing so allows folks who want to read scanner info only to quickly scroll past personal comments, and avoids confusion (“wait, where did you hear that? Scanner or your opinion?”)

Thanks if you could check out this cell phone tower site on Pawnee.
17d7b31d870d11294f0a10e08a5838e2.jpg
a0211658580f8daf943c7c96de1df5cc.jpg

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Consider it done!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We’re not allowed to post info from the basement here, so unless LE or MSM has something to say about it, you won’t see it* on this thread. (*Whatever “it” is, if anything at all.)

Other scanner thread hints for newbies: folks will post what they are hearing. Discussion there should be kept to a minimum, but if one feels compelled to post their thoughts in the scanner thread, it’s polite etiquette to post your comments inside parentheses () or brackets [ ]. Doing so allows folks who want to read scanner info only to quickly scroll past personal comments, and avoids confusion (“wait, where did you hear that? Scanner or your opinion?”)

I'm embarrassed to ask, but how/where do you listen to it? Do you need special equipment or to be in the area?

I'm already down there. But I don't hear anything. LOL What am I missing?

People download police scanner apps (lots of free ones out there), then post what they're hearing. I know it's confusing -- just ask! [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

People download police scanner apps (lots of free ones out there), then post what they're hearing. I know it's confusing -- just ask! [emoji4]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thank you! I knew I was missing something important. ;)

I'm already down there. But I don't hear anything. LOL What am I missing?

I should just wait for an old hat to explain.

But what I gather is folks transcribe what they are hearing and post to the thread. Additional info and clarification and opinion is posted in ()[]{}.

You can download an app to listen to scanner chatter in you area, or probably any area these days. My neighbors always seem to have theirs on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member