Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #5 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as the father of EG's children, this is a good link:
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201898009.html
"A Butler County judge in October allowed Glass to have unsupervised visits with her own two sons – but kept custody with the boys’ father."
"
Before that, on June 25, 2014, the father of the boys, then living in Butler County, requested sole custody because of what he called Glass’ “continuous instability.”In his affidavit, the father said Glass “has exhibited some past erratic and unpredictable behavior where she has physically assaulted me while I held the children … She has made decisions that concern me for the care of the children at this time and until things stabilize for her.”
He said that around that time she had dated two men in relationships that involved “physical altercations,” causing him to fear for her and his sons.

Can someone give me EG’s address at the new house? I’m in the basement and need some info. TIA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something the bio mom keeps saying sounds like a guilt trip. She states that Lucas says “he wants to be like his daddy”. Maybe it’s just my imagination, but I feel like she is trying to make him feel guilty so he starts telling the truth about whatever he knows? If I were in her shoes, I don’t think I’d be able to tell anyone that, even if it’s true. I’d be so angry with the bio dad for the abuse he allowed & now with Lucas missing, no way could I hold back my anger. Just thinking out loud, really. MOO

I understand what you're saying, but in all actuality, I think her anger is in the right place (with EG). While I do think dad knows more than he is revealing, I don't think he is "responsible" in the true sense of the word. Negligent? Maybe a tad... but he is a victim. He's not the one that did this. EG is.

Just my opinion.

I felt the same but it goes to show you could carry a child that didn't weigh much through that kind of terrain.
So sad seeing that tho.
jmo

I'm wondering if that's not the point? To show that you can carry a child through there pretty easily..

But then again, I don't think I could prove that point. I could never take my child out into a search like that, for fear of seeing something and scarring them for the rest of their lives. Ergh.

It was stated that Lucas was afraid of water. I can’t help but think with EG story about him wandering off, she would know that people would be aware of his fear. It’s possible she put him in water thinking if people believed her story they would not go looking for him there because he was so afraid of it. 😢

I was thinking this, too. I do not think he is in the water.
I feel like if he's found in the water, then LE will KNOW she is guilty, because Lucas would never go near water, due to his fear, know what I mean?

So I suspect she put him in an area with thick brush, trees, etc. because that's likely where he would "wander off" to on his own.

This whole thing makes me sick.

Just my opinion, of course.

As far as the father of EG's children, this is a good link:
http://www.kansas.com/news/local/crime/article201898009.html
"A Butler County judge in October allowed Glass to have unsupervised visits with her own two sons – but kept custody with the boys’ father."
"Before that, on June 25, 2014, the father of the boys, then living in Butler County, requested sole custody because of what he called Glass’ “continuous instability.”In his affidavit, the father said Glass “has exhibited some past erratic and unpredictable behavior where she has physically assaulted me while I held the children … She has made decisions that concern me for the care of the children at this time and until things stabilize for her.”
He said that around that time she had dated two men in relationships that involved “physical altercations,” causing him to fear for her and his sons.
Tragic that she was allowed to watch Lucas and a baby. I'm sick inside... :(

I was thinking this, too. I do not think he is in the water.
I feel like if he's found in the water, then LE will KNOW she is guilty, because Lucas would never go near water, due to his fear, know what I mean?

So I suspect she put him in an area with thick brush, trees, etc. because that's likely where he would "wander off" to on his own.

This whole thing makes me sick.

Just my opinion, of course.

I agree but at the same time I feel she could think the other way. I am sure she thought/hoped they would believe her about him wandering while she was asleep. In that case it would be possibly in her mind somewhere they wouldn’t look. If they find him they will know COD. I’m torn I agree with you as well. It’s my opinion and I’m just trying to see how she could potentially look at it.

If the yard is fenced in could Lucas even reach the latch to get out of the fenced in backyard?

I really wish someone who cared about him took him to help him but it seems too long for that now. 😢. I hope they find all the pieces to the puzzle today.

Police are now searching cottonwood Park. Definitely in a quite/shady area. I didn’t even know about this park.

I just hope and pray that Lucas wasn't badly injured and left out alone. Can hardly even type that.
I have not read that anywhere it just bothers me and jmo and all that.
:tears:

Police are now searching cottonwood Park. Definitely in a quite/shady area. I didn’t even know about this park.

Do you have a MSM link so we can discuss?

"KAKE Lily Wu
@KansasLily

Search groups have located items of interest at Chisholm Creek Park. #WPD are waiting for investigators to tell them what to do with those items.

11:18 AM · Feb 26, 2018"

Items of interest?

Holding my breath....

attachment.php

Source link/ post 648.

Attachments

• ccpmap-new-plus-bike-path-and-streets.jpg
    ccpmap-new-plus-bike-path-and-streets.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 445

Wichita police confirm they are searching Cottonwood Park, near Harry and I-35, for more clues they hope might lead them to Lucas.

Monday morning, community members conducted their own search of Chisholm Creek Park. It's the same area Wichita police searched on Friday.

Dozens of people showed up to see if they could find something that might help bring Lucas home.

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/475184373.html

News stations are here- should be posted any time.

ETA- link is above

Cottonwood doesn't look like much of a park, exactly. But LOTS of trees and whatnot.

I hope they are also checking the creek there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member