Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #6 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they take JH's phone? I hope they did even though he was not there I think his phone could possibly reveal information. There has to be search warrent information right? I mean sealed maybe but still the request for them should be mentioned.

We moms have lots of assumptions based on our knowledge and experiances . Like do 5 year olds nap ,and for how long and pull ups or not . I am not defending Emily. However Lucas did apear to be pale and skinney and abused and that in itself is enough to make a 5 year old tired.

I have a five yer old grandson ,who does all day kindergarden and he does sometimes take long naps. in the late afternoon and will wake up and eat and go to sleep at 9. He is grumpy if he doesnt sleep enough and he seems to be in a great mood when he does get to sleep from 9 pm until 9am .However his mom ,my oldest daughter, gets him up at 530 am 6 days a week so he never gets his sleep as she often has him up until 8 or 9. She works and is a single parent with two very roudy adorable boys.

I recently was granted custody of 3 girls ,7,6,and 4 , children of drug addicts . They just gave me custody and I am not related to them or the children by blood . Anyway it took me a few months to get them on a routine but they are up at 6 am everyday , no matter what time they go to bed. I tried keeping them up late to see if they would sleep later ,but nope. However they were tired and cranky lots of the time. They are going to bed at 730 right now and getting up at six and they are doing really great . School work has improved attention span is better attitudes and fighting is almost nil. The 4 year old used not to nap but now she does for 2 hours between 1 and 3. My older 3 girls were up til 10 and sleep til noon if you let them and my boy even at 5 never slept at night. He would be awake all night and sleep til 3 pm. Kindergarden was awful for us. Even now if his routine is messed up it takes weeks to get it back.

Diet ,lifestyle, health and routines make every parenting experiance different . Stability, consitancy and enviroment effects children . So the 5 year old nap thing is more an opinion then anything. Imo

They dont call me mom. They call me by my name. When I speak to someone about them I might say my kids. I also might tell you I am not their mom if the conversation goes on for a minute. For example ''she is so cute''.. I will say yeah she looks just like her mom..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader