Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #7 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure if anyone has said this yet, but it was probably this incident between EG’s boys and JH that prompted her arrest. The timing of the report and her arrest is not coincidental. It was extremely critical that Lucas and the baby were included because she had not yet been stripped of access to those two like she has her older two. This is so important because if she were to make bail and she’s not formally charged with a crime against her children, by law SRS would be forced to start working towards a family reunification plan. I spent a year with SRS for my practicum several years ago and it’s common for a child to be removed from both parents who reside together even if only one was responsible for abuse. I don’t believe for a second EG kicked out JH, it was just good timing for her to claim that as they were moving from one place to another. The only way for EG to regain her visitation with her kids was to separate from the accused “abuser”. I can’t tell you how many times we’d catch a parent violating conditions in which a particular person wasn’t supposed to be around the children if they wanted to keep their kids in the home. Since the complaint was against JH however, the fact EG’s been charged with endangerment due to drugs, that accounts for the 3 charges listed against her online. Most likely she either admitted to using something or she failed a drug test. It’s very difficult to take an incident with the two boys against her for Lucas and the baby so it’s a much safer thing to find something else like drug’s instead.

I will say this, there is no question in my mind that SRS has failed many children over the years, but keep in mind the only cases you will ever hear about publicly are the bad ones. I have seen first hand all the kids who were saved and taken out of horrible situations. And because I was a MSW student I got to see the entire process-from the very first phone call all the way to termination of parental rights in court. It’s sad because parental rights trump a child’s wellbeing, and it all boils down to what you can, and what you cannot prove in court. I think the straw that broke the camel’s back for me was meeting with a parent behind bars to work a family reunification plan all because we couldn’t prove yet a child was at risk. I’m thankful for the experience because it successfully cured me from ever wanting to work in that environment again.

Anyway this is my opinion.

That and I’m wondering if there is such a thing as a “lo-jack” for kids. Some kind of GPS so I can locate my kids anytime I want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The sad fact is kids are not thought of as people. If child is forced to have sex its molesting. If an adult is forced to have sex its rape. A cop killer gets more time than a child killer. I am not saying its any less devastating to kill a police officer I just am just trying to say our system is flawed. Children should be protected and loved.

Sent from my SM-S320VL using Tapatalk

Thanks Chi. Keep those prayers coming, some of us are still waiting on the storm to hit. Well, in my case the winds of the storm. The rain is gonna taper off but the winds are supposed to start picking up around 8am, hit max speed (around 30mph) around noonish then hang out there until around 6pm when it starts to slow down. The winds are still gonna be damaging but at least they downgraded the top gusts to 50-55mph (as opposed to the original 60-70mph gusts).

Be safe. I’m without power (and use precious battery life to check WS) and a very tall pine has fallen onto my dock and another one is down in the yard. I’ll have a chainsaw in my hand, but will be praying for Lucas.

Does anyone know if reporters pay people to do interviews ? just wondering cause i keep going back to that "neighbor recalls first -and last -time he saw Lucas" video this video for one has been odd to me from the start and ill explain why.... and see if anyone else agrees with me....

First... HT admittedly states "we learned from EG that they had moved in that Wednesday before and umm I personally didn't talk to her, but um my wife and kids went out to the front porch... then HT stumbles over his words..."

To me then wouldn't it have made more sense for the wife whom DID personally talk to EG and also was reportedly sitting outside with the kids for the entire hour that they played on Feb.11th to have done or ATLEAST been a part of this interview ?!

Then HT states "kids where playing...I was taking nap...i had just came back from work" then HT goes on to say that lot of noise woke him up so he went to check on them couple of times and he states that he notice the 7yr old, the 6yr old and Lucas....

now what i find odd bout this part is one he reported his wife was outside with the kids the entire time they were out front playing for the "about an hour" so why would he need to get up to check on the kids if his wife is outside with them ?...

I feel somethings dont add up right in the story.... and HT never really looks or makes eye contact with the camera he looks down or away most of the video...moo. So it makes me wonder if the 11th is really the last time someone actually seen Lucas besides EG.

JMO

Link to video http://www.kansas.com/news/local/article201763589.html
He was also quoted in the attached article on 2/21...then 2 days later he does a larger interview.
I see what you mean.
---------------------------------------------

The next door neighbor says the family only moved in about two weeks ago, so he does not know them well. He does remember Lucas as a shy child who kept to himself.

"We had police come over and interview us at least three times now," neighbor Hesham Tifant says. "They've gone through the house. They've gone through the backyard at least three or four times. I'm pretty sure they did the same thing to the other neighbors."

http://www.kwch.com/content/news/Po...search-for-missing-Wichita-boy-474598043.html

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

Be safe. I’m without power (and use precious battery life to check WS) and a very tall pine has fallen onto my dock and another one is down in the yard. I’ll have a chainsaw in my hand, but will be praying for Lucas.

Thanks and you do the same. Where you located?

You would think. Honestly I had a hard time with custody issues with my daughter because of her stepmom enforcing court orders to be a *****. . However right now I have costudy of 3 non related to me kids , bio sisters and I control every bit of visitation between the biofamily. Even suspervised . I told the judge they needed suspervision when visiting them and she left me in charge of that suspervision. Really it was one court date and she asked the parents if they were okay with me making /having all health and educational influence of the children they said yes One court date and I have 3 kids whos parents can only see them at my home. They have no legal grounds . I know the judge in my case made the correct choice. However the bioparents gave her the road to make the verdict she did. Thankfuly. However as someone who has also has fought the road to parental rights . Judges dont always make the right call. It is a tough job they do in JDR courts.

I guess the difference in this situation and the situation others have listed, is that the non custodial parent(s) is okay with such an agreement. Meaning they don’t care how often they see their kids. The kids don’t seem to be a priority to them. Because if they were, the parent would fight tooth and nail, and do what they gotta do, to have a formal custody arrangement that allows them to see their kids more often and on a structured basis. JMO.

Thanks Chi. Keep those prayers coming, some of us are still waiting on the storm to hit. Well, in my case the winds of the storm. The rain is gonna taper off but the winds are supposed to start picking up around 8am, hit max speed (around 30mph) around noonish then hang out there until around 6pm when it starts to slow down. The winds are still gonna be damaging but at least they downgraded the top gusts to 50-55mph (as opposed to the original 60-70mph gusts).

We got some snow this morning, now it's raining and very windy here. I have to work this weekend, yay! Not looking forward to the drive in, but hopefully, the winds don't get too much stronger than this!

Stay safe and praying it doesn't hit you folks too hard. Keep a small flashlight with you just in case!

I understand the need to do something but how many more times are they going to search that park? Time to fan out people, if there was something to find there LE and the other multiple searches would have found it by now.

What keeps drawing them back to this place? Even LE searched that park twice. What and why is making them go back? Is somebody else talking that we're not aware of and insisting Lucas is in there or saying that they saw EG at the park earlier that day? What have they been hearing?

Good thinking. I'm no psychologist, but I always just instinctively felt that she resented Lucas because he was a boy, and she was not able to spend time with her own flesh-and-blood boys. I bet he was NOT ALLOWED to play with the neighbor kids while her two boys were there. That's why he stood by, quietly, with his hands in his pockets. (IMO)

I was thinking this as well.

This is also something that makes me wonder if it wasn't premeditated.

Simply because i am wondering if she just put him out there because she wanted him to be seen? She wanted someone to vouch that he was in fact at the new house, she DID let him outside to play, someone else DID see Lucas.

Am I recalling correctly? The neighbors saw the white SUV backed into the driveway around the days they moved in?
Trying to see if we can't narrow down the timeline, but I am thinking my days are off. Because IIRC, the backed in SUV was around the 7th, and the neighbors saw him on the 11th, no?

O/T: I apologize for injecting this into the conversation about Lucas but I really need the prayerful and positive energy support of my Websleuth brothers and sisters. I live in NJ and as some of you may be aware we have a very serious and dangerous storm approaching our area, they are calling for sustained winds of around 30mph with wind gusts of 50-60mph. I'm afraid for my family and home, we have 3 large trees in our backyard that we've been trying to get cut down for years but the quotes to do so have been obscene and out of our reach. I'm terrified one of the large branches may come down and damage our home or worse, knock down an electrical line and cause a fire. Please pray for us, pray the trees hold their branches. Thank you.

Back to Lucas.

How are you holding up so far?

Speaking of weather - what's the weather been like in Wichita for the last couple of days? Expecting any rain soon?

From FindLucasAllen's post upthread, it sounds like WPD is working out where to search next. They don't want to waste TX Equusearch's time and resources, IMO. I don't think they are outright rejecting help from TX Equusearch.

I agree.

Part of me wonders if they aren't trying to get them into a place that NEEDS to be searched, that no one has searched yet. Like, maybe making a list of all places they have searched, and places that civilians have searched, so that they don't send them out to somewhere that it is not likely where he is.

First time poster but you think the police would give us more it ..have you seen this vehicle have you seen this person some information to go on to get more tips in

When did she usually get her boys?
Who knew she was doing drugs/drunk/endangering the 1 yr old on the 16th and how did they prove it???
Did she have her in the car without a car seat?
Wasn't it between the hours of 2 and 4?
Enquiring minds want to know!
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

The boys were not there
MSM reported drug use-nothing further
Nothing mentioned about car seat
Report says 1600 hours (somewhere in there) (several pages ago)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gosh I wish EG would just come clean. I wonder if she knows just how many people she is affecting by not doing so? Lucas' case has quite literally taken over my life. This thread is the first thing I read when I wake up and the last thing I read before I go to bed. I'm on the other side of the world, I cannot even imagine how bad a time Lucas' family would be having right now.

I haven't been on WebSleuths for as long as others and this is the first case that has hit me hard. I think I need to go on a little sell imposed T/O for my own sanity.

Post Key BDn1 = baby daddy number 1.
I wish I had that glimmer as well. However , in the last year IMO it appears both JH and EG , have the same declining appearance to them. Emily's reported behaviors make her sound biopolar. Not knowing any of the people it is really hard to guess at what they will do or say ..or react .

I saw that the allegations from BDn1 were issued just before the interview with the news station happened. Right after she became aware of them and before the public was aware. So if we apply the allegations BDN1 makes in the report to what Emily says about her and Lucas to her own children the words she uses that make us think she is being disrespectful to Lucas mom , are really in defence of what BDN1 says. well the flip thought is interesting. All opinion .

Good CATCH!

L was last seen, for sure, on the 11th.

I wonder who the small child was that they saw with EG on the 15th? The neighbor didn't get an introduction.

21st charged for the 16th
Is it possible that the cameras captured her daughter, left inside the vehicle, in the parking lot? She admits to this, and leaving L at home, alone (only L was possibly already gone).

Do we know what dates his father was in town and when L missed school? He could have missed to visit with his Dad, and then got strep. Strep can really drag some kids down, especially if not caught quickly.

I am still thinking Strep or flu may have been involved, but haven’t heard anything about doctors reports or missed school so I am kind of in the dark about that. It is easier for me to believe that he possibly had the flu and died from complications (dehydration, leading to organ failure) than Emily physically hurting him enough to kill him. I cannot fathom that as a mother so it is harder for me to believe. Neglect to take him to the doctor is more believable for those reasons.

How are you holding up so far?

Speaking of weather - what's the weather been like in Wichita for the last couple of days? Expecting any rain soon?

Truthfully, I'm a nervous wreck, been up all night, can't sleep from anxiety. The wind is just now starting to pick up. It's the start to what's gonna be a long day.

Virginia

I heard you guys got drenched in rain. So far the rain hasn't been too terrible here, I mean it's wet and been raining all night but it hasn't been a downpour. I'm not too worried about the trees falling over, they are old with thick roots, more concerned with the branches and that blasted electrical line.

I know you have a grandson turning 3 in june or july because our daughters had babies the same month. However he is not the only kid to watch , there is like 4 of them in the back of a truck . **** happens.

I am 100 pecent sure EG caused Lucas to die. I just hate when basic crap is turned into 'Only bad parents let their kids ....

Pretty sure that is why there is a law against people riding in the back of a truck. Because it is dangerous. Hey, I grew up on the farm, so I am all to familiar with riding in the back of a truck-I would never allow any of my 5 to ride in the back of a truck now......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member