Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #8 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
fbc9c2d5f01789b8f0b486828a4f6e1e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just noticed something, she has two charges where the warrants have been drawn. That leads me to think that LE has warrants prepared for those two charges but they haven't served them on her yet. I know there's been a lot of talk about what will happen if she makes bail. I'll betcha anything that if she makes bail on the first charge then they will serve the warrant for the second charge and put her right back in jail, which would get her another bail on top of the first and if she somehow made both bail for both charges then they would serve the third warrant to put her right back in jail. Theoretically if the bail is set to the same amt for all three separate charges then that means someone would have to come up with $15,000 to bail her out completely. Just a speculation on what LE is up too.

Very welcome. :) The searchers rock!!

Sent from my P00I using Tapatalk

You have put in a lot of time and effort keeping track of all of this and that is nothing to shirk at!! Thank you for all you do, Henry!

Someone posted a link to her instagram or Twitter awhile back where she was listening to podcasts... true crime podcasts... she might know more than we think she does. We are almost to day 16 afterall...

This is true, was she almost playing some kind of crime game?

Can anyone tell us more about that? What all kinds of stuff is entailed in that game? Do they hide bodies?

In regards to the "criminal case" status on Twitter that EG posted...

It's called "Criminal Case - Corpse in a Garden..."

Flowerbed.

I'm sick. Mother%$#$^. I'm sick.

If it was KNOWN that this was a thing, unfortunately, I think parents that are abusive would just avoid posting pictures of their kids. :(

One would think, but we see it often enough here that maybe they think people will assume it's accidental or just from horseplay...

This is true, that crime game she was playing online.

Can anyone tell us more about that? What all kinds of stuff is entailed in that game? Do they hide bodies?

It’s a game where you find items in a large picture. Are you familiar with I Spy books? That is exactly what it is like.

Yes, i also scrolled through her twitter posts & saw that about watching or listening to a crime series. I wonder if there was an episide as to where she could have gotten some ideas.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Wouldn't harm anything to take a look at this...

One would think, but we see it often enough here that maybe they think people will assume it's accidental or just from horseplay...

I mean, we could SERIOUSLY hope for that. Honestly. I think the idea is a great one, I'm just wondering what it would take to implement and follow through with a system like that.

My bet is they put a hold on it for a Feb 7th move in date.

I figured they were either waiting for the end of the month/beginning of the month to pack and also depending on when JH was home to help move. We know he was there on Feb. 4th per EG’s ex and the allegations against JH for that day. MOO

People can get manic on it if they smoke 24/7 or use edibles in large amounts. And if they have emotional issues underlying the pot use. Pot intensifies what people are feeling. Most people giggle a lot and crave ice cream. But if someone has underlying rage/anger/resentment, then smoking large quantities of strong pot can intensify those feelings.
Correct. And with the strong weed out there nowadays, panic attacks are extremely common.
https://herb.co/marijuana/news/cannabis-induced-panic-attacks
"[FONT=&quot]Cannabis-induced panic attacks are very real, depending on the strain, manner of ingestion (smoking, edibles), and level of experience"
[/FONT]"[FONT=&quot]symptoms such as sweats and chills, chest pains, extreme [/FONT]paranoia[FONT=&quot] and psychological distress, rapid heartbeat"
[/FONT]jmo

Flowerbed.

My mouth is still dropped wide open.

Flowerbed.

Wait, how did you figure that out? Are you on the game and able to look up that particular one?

fbc9c2d5f01789b8f0b486828a4f6e1e.jpg

Friendly reminder that we normally don't allow any screenshots to be posted on WS.

We have been allowing screenshots in this case of Emily's inmate/booking information, but please remember to also add a link to these screenshots so that others can go straight to the source themselves.

We do not allow screenshots from social media, including Emily's. Only links are allowed for her social media.

Thank you!

Flowerbed.

How likely is it that she would bury a body, in daylight, in her front yard when living in a well-populated/busy neighborhood with neighbors who are close by....and home?

Wouldn't a dark, secluded or more private area be more likely?

Two days earlier, on Thursday morning, Burgess saw her new neighbors across the street. A woman and a small child were on their knees, busily clearing out a flower bed. Burgess thought the child looked younger than 5 – Lucas’ age – and thought the child might be a girl. They were gone from the yard before Burgess could introduce herself.

https://www.google.com/amp/amp.kansas.com/news/local/article200986659.html

I don't know as much as I'd like to. It's not a lie detector tool as much as a tool to flag things to look deeper into and question further.

Some of the things that stand out to me:

She seemed very bothered by the question of what happened, she was going to up and leave after that question.

She's eulogizing Lucas "your brothers and sisters miss you"

She's storytelling. Lots of um's and er's, lots of pauses. She gives too much info about the pull up, it's said in storytelling mode. That could suggest she wants us to believe it was the middle of the afternoon but it really wasn't.

She wants us to know that it's a 'fact' that she took a shower that Saturday. Is that the only 'fact' you've told us during the entire interview? Why is it so important to state that the shower is a 'fact'?

She has some kind of issue referring to JH by name or by his relationship with her, instead she's seeing him in terms of his relationship to the children "their dad". It could be because the children were on her mind during the relating of this part, or I think it's worth conjecturing that it might be guilt-related (feelings of guilt). What could cause feelings of guilt related to his status as 'dad', maybe that she's taken one of his children away from him and broken that relationship of him being dad? Or maybe it's about relationship issues between EG and JH.

What was said about he "could" have fallen during cooking dinner. Very odd. Is she inadvertently telling us that something did happen during cooking dinner the previous night? Let's not forget that she has child endangerment charges for 4-6pm the previous day...dinnertime?

So I’ve gone over her description of what Lucas was wearing when last seen and if I didn’t know Lucas was 5 I would think she was describing clothing worn by a toddler. That coupled with her use of the words, my baby boy and, he’s just a small little boy, seems to me to be infanticizing him for what purpose I can’t imagine but I wondered if you had a take on this. This is jmo and maybe I’m dissecting the smallest pieces of information out of frustration but it has struck me as telling somehow. Also this kind of speculating isn’t getting us any closer to finding Lucas but it’s hard not to look for clues in the unlikeliest places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shablee