Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(Ugh I really hate being here right now. Time to step away for a bit. We all need to do this sometimes!!)

Keep up the good work folks!!

Lots of people looking for you, little guy! :heartbeat:

Ps: AFTM, I hope the trial of your sister's murder last week ended in the best possible way of Justice.

(Well I googled cat carrier as related to this discussion of child disposal and immediately was bombarded with results I DID NOT want to see (as related to cat abuse), so I got out of there...was trying to see if this had occurred before...sigh...)
A cat carrier is smaller with holes this doesn't have the wholes and if she put him inside then snapped it down like ours the door wouldn't open up and you wouldn't see in it because the door swings in. He would be up against door with all that smell in there.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Texas EquuSearch - TXEQ
https://www.facebook.com/txeqorg/posts/1907170459315369

"03/05/18 -- Texas EquuSearch will be TEMPORARILY suspending its search for Lucas Hernandez, but we will be returning in the VERY near future. We have been given some credible information on one of our other cases, and we need to act on this to try and bring another family closure. Again, we will be returning to continue our search for Lucas in the VERY near future. Please keep Lucas, his family and loved ones in your prayers."

My final thought for the afternoon, fwiw, she put Lucas in the car, got on the highway, and placed him somewhere under 30 miles, (60 max, moo, but who really knows...) and possibly either tossed him over a bridge, placed him in a field (I would say maybe barn too, but would a female be creeped out going in a creepy abandoned barn? I would, but then I'm not EG), or pulled off a dirt road and placed him near some trees, or along a fence, or ditch/culvert...

Sorry, that's the best I've got right now.

:banghead:

Eta: But why the focus on parks then??

Gah....!!

One thing that sticks out to me is Jamie's interview I watched this morning, when she said how big that park really is....but surely if he was there with TES, FBI, all the LE he would've been found....I know people are so often missed in searches involving ground previously covered, but I have to say if Tim says "they know where he is not..."

Rambling, sorry...

Eta: FLA please continue to keep us updated on anything you might need. I see you are still reading here.

Eta: I would like to see a map visual highlighting just the major freeways, and pull off points and bridges, etc there. Note to pick up here and maybe see if Henry could help with this.

Eta: this is going to sound like the craziest thing in the world, but I really wish EG and I could just sit around and "burn one"...I wish I could talk to her. And just sit there with her for a couple hours. And try to get a feel on some things. I'm sure many of us would.

Everything is moo.

Just trying to be helpful... The cat discussion is suppose to be off limits per liltexans/mod. I know you guys are referring to the cat in terms of potential body removal but just be careful. Hate to see anyone issued a TO or the thread getting shut down.
I went to the beginning of the thread to bump the post but it’s not there. So it’s buried pages back, or maybe even last thread? I can’t remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about Oxford, Udall area? These are interesting locations!!! Just curious

Just trying to be helpful... The cat discussion is suppose to be off limits per liltexans/mod. I know you guys are referring to the cat in terms of potential body removal but just be careful. Hate to see anyone issued a TO or the thread getting shut down.
I went to the beginning of the thread to bump the post but it’s not there. So it’s buried pages back, or maybe even last thread? I can’t remember.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are correct.

Thank you all for the ideas regarding the property flyer and SM post. Here are the approved FINAL copies per PD. If you need anything at all please feel free to reach out to me.

I don't think my post appeared last time I tried but - I will gladly contribute $20 for the production of flyers. PM me.

Where is this little boy? Is Texas Equisearch still out looking for him, too. God bless all the searchers from wherever they're from.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

MOD NOTE

From this point on, please post all information relating to posters and flyers in the newly created Flyers for Lucas Hernandez thread.

That will keep this thread clear for general sleuthing.

:tyou:

Random thought jumping off this post-- if Lucas was really only 40-45 lbs, I wonder if her estimate of 60 lbs is subconsciously based on having to lift him along WITH something that weighed 15-20 pounds? What normal household items weigh around 15-20 lbs and could be used to conceal, carry or weigh down a small child? (I hate thinking like this but we have to try to get inside her head :scared:).

I think it was intentional, to have people looking for a child bigger than Lucas.

The first photos Lisa Irwin's parents released were of her at 3 months old, and she was 11 months old when she went missing. It took at least a couple days to get recent pics of her to the public.

The first pic of DeOrr Kunz released was a year old, he was 18 months old in the photo and standing by a huge lake. Many people thought it was a pic from the current camping trip at first, but it was from a trip a year earlier.

People who are liars....lie.

I was thinking the Catit with cat urine and feces it would hide other odors from the dog. Then she might of dumped the whole thing. Who wants to look in there if she gets pulled over or even if she threw it in a dumpster with that smell.

They moved out of a pretty small one bedroom apartment. I really doubt she had a cat carrier to begin with.

Where is this little boy? Is Texas Equisearch still out looking for him, too. God bless all the searchers from wherever they're from.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

They left temporally to follow another lead on a previous case but will back soon.

Knowing when Lucas got his feeding tube out would be helpful. A lot of kids who have tubes need a lot of time and attention to eat enough by mouth after it's out. It's not unusual for them to lose weight after it comes out because it can be hard to maintain the same weight when eating by mouth.

I don't believe that Lucas would have had someone willing to do the work involved in feeding him adequately full time. It is not an easy job if you have a picky child, or sensory sensitive child, or one with any oral aversions.

So if he struggled at all with that, he likely dropped weight after the tube was removed. Obviously this doesn't mean EG wasn't neglecting him, but it would be less "cruel" if she was just lazy rather than outright starving him.

If I don't focus and offer my little dude food every couple of hours he drops weight fast. Just has a fast metabolism, loves healthy food and only drinks water (other than nursing.)

I'm fairly certain he only had the feeding tube for a short time as an infant, until his cleft palate was repaired. I think I remember FLA stating this when a small surgical scar was first mentioned.

I wish JH would become a verified insider here, because I feel like he could reaaaallly help answer a lot of questions here, that could be helpful...moo.

Has anyone here reached out to him?
I've also bee wondering if he has his daughter back or if she is with some of his family members. He didn't strike me as a bad guy when I saw him in the interview. I know he and EG had their problems, but I wonder if he was a taken advantage of and abused man.

I pray every night for God to lead someone to him....We need to pray for that in church on Sunday.

Has anyone here reached out to him?
I've also bee wondering if he has his daughter back or if she is with some of his family members. He didn't strike me as a bad guy when I saw him in the interview. I know he and EG had their problems, but I wonder if he was a taken advantage of and abused man.

If if I were an attorney. And I’m not but imo and very hypothetically I might strongly advise the father of a missing child to approve all statements through me. AND I WOULD ADVISE HIM TO STAY OFF ALL SOCIAL MEDIA.

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members