Found Deceased KS - Lucas Hernandez, 5, Wichita, 17 Feb 2018 #9 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I had to guess, I would say TXEQ is working in the Christina Morris case. They found remains in an area that was being searched for her today.

I read that they're headed to Flint MI in the search for 2 missing women.

The remains found in TX were just found today, I think.

I read that they're headed to Flint MI in the search for 2 missing women.

The remains found in TX were just found today, I think.

Yes, silly me. I was wrong and deleted my post. Thanks for catching my mistake. :)

Your roads there do they have a lot of cameras to watch traffic? They recently solved a crime here where a man followed a woman up the mountain till he ran along side her and shot her. They used the cameras from town all the way up to the summit and one store camera caught him trying to run her off the road before he shot her. They need to search the cameras.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
There were no witnesses..it was late at night.

If if I were an attorney. And I’m not but imo and very hypothetically I might strongly advise the father of a missing child to approve all statements through me. AND I WOULD ADVISE HIM TO STAY OFF ALL SOCIAL MEDIA.

imo

I can appreciate what you're saying. But I am also aware social media can be very useful sometimes andI'm pretty sure I would use every avenue available to me to find my child.

To me she is sneaky looking so she is a hider....she hid Lucas he is not out in the open. She is sly and believes in things that most do not believe in. I read some things she was interested in before. She is spiritual in a dark way.

Random thought jumping off this post-- if Lucas was really only 40-45 lbs, I wonder if her estimate of 60 lbs is subconsciously based on having to lift him along WITH something that weighed 15-20 pounds? What normal household items weigh around 15-20 lbs and could be used to conceal, carry or weigh down a small child? (I hate thinking like this but we have to try to get inside her head :scared:).

10 lb bag of produce/melons
sugar or flour 5 lb bags or 10 lb bag
rock salt or sand for driveway or 15-20 lb bag of potting soil
bag of fertilizer
hand weights 5-10 lbs each
pebbles for a fish tank
canned goods like veggies, raviolis, etc
water jugs/milk jugs
hell, a roast beef or two could weigh a container down
large rocks from a garden out back
10 lb bag of rice

Random thought jumping off this post-- if Lucas was really only 40-45 lbs, I wonder if her estimate of 60 lbs is subconsciously based on having to lift him along WITH something that weighed 15-20 pounds? What normal household items weigh around 15-20 lbs and could be used to conceal, carry or weigh down a small child? (I hate thinking like this but we have to try to get inside her head :scared:).

Something that has crossed my mind before.
What if he was in his car seat and she carried him in that...would add weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. So much information, so many ideas. Thank you for letting me join. It's refreshing to see so much productivity.

Emily believes in Elves, Demons, Fairies and Witches. The Ascension... She might of did a ritual with Lucas of some sort.

I'm fairly certain he only had the feeding tube for a short time as an infant, until his cleft palate was repaired. I think I remember FLA stating this when a small surgical scar was first mentioned.
A feeding tube is a very temporary thing. It is impossible to have a permanent one without complications of infection. Plus, we have seen recent pics of Lucas with no feeding tube so I think we can rule that out.

Emily believes in Elves, Demons, Fairies and Witches. The Ascension... She might of did a ritual with Lucas of some sort.
There is the Ascension Cemetery north of Wichita.... :scared:

Something that has crossed my mind before.
What if he was in his car seat and she carried him in that...would add weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh that's a good one. Although, randomly, in the article about Blue the search dog that I've linked previously, they throw carseat out there as an item Blue could take a scent from. It is an example, not specific to Lucas. Even if it was a Freudian slip, kids can have more than one seat, so it is a good idea.

I was personally thinking she may have miscalculated when giving the weight of the little, small child to the nice police man, and trying to be as "honest" as possible, grossly overestimated based on her most recent experience of carrying him. But it somehow seems less morbid to think of her parcel as actually weighing more due to additional item(s). Wait, no it doesn't when I can't think of a more eloquent word than parcel....

Yeah, that music didn't help much :/

To me she is sneaky looking so she is a hider....she hid Lucas he is not out in the open. She is sly and believes in things that most do not believe in. I read some things she was interested in before. She is spiritual in a dark way.
I agree with the sneaky. I don't think she buried him, I think she 'placed' him in a dark place on the ground, under stuff.

Emily has been reading

THE MEANEST WOMAN ALIVE

Known and admired as “the meanest woman alive” for the fierce way she defends her clients and how she argues (and wins!) $30 billion cases for some of the world's biggest corporations,*Linda Smith*— author of the upcoming book, Lessons in Success from the Meanest Woman Alive, and*Senior Litigation Partner*

She was preparing to do this I think..

Sorry if this is a repeat and I missed it.

Have area landfills and transfer stations been searched?
It's been mulled over a few times. It's been stated by one of our members that the people working at these locations are on the lookout for anything suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CROOKED_RIVER